[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have comics gone too far?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1466374963998.jpg (115 KB, 700x1062) Image search: [Google]
1466374963998.jpg
115 KB, 700x1062
Have comics gone too far?
>>
>>29399186
Wouldn't doing a lot of exercise with a belly that big be bad for her health?
>>
>>29399819
Plot twist - that belly is just really enough food for ten people and she needs to work it off
>>
>>29399186
Does Spider Woman lay eggs?
>>
>>29399819
She was actually pregnant and still being a super hero. Not fucking joking. Marvel has gone so sjw that its unrecognizeable. They literally hired someone from tumblr to write the squirrel girl comics. They also killed off all the white male heroes and replaced them with women and blacks. The last three white male heroes have been turned into villains.(Iron Man represents the dark side of the governent, Captain America is now a member of hydra, and Cyclops is a sociopath mutant extremist.)
>>
Her power is getting raped in a back alley and not going to the cops.
>>
File: laugh3049823.gif (182 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
laugh3049823.gif
182 KB, 480x270
>>29401355
That's funny because non-white women are the vast majority of all rape victims. But LOL feminism right?
>>
>problem glasses are her mask

KEK
E
K
>>
>>29401326
Yes, but if they get left as perfect pretty boys, the story gets really old. I find Captain America especially awful as a Gary Stu. Definitely agree with your other complaints.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.