[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did you guys say to your dads on fathers day? I called
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: happy-fatthers-day-.jpg (21 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
happy-fatthers-day-.jpg
21 KB, 450x450
What did you guys say to your dads on fathers day?

I called him up and said: Happy fathers day you stupid lying sac of shit, end your life.
>>
>>29399109
"Happy Father's Day!"
>>
He was the parent that didn't abuse me emotionally and hit me as a kid, just ignored me, so I bought him some candy that he likes and I'm going to bake him a cake.
>>
>>29399169

That's pretty nice, I wish I could do the same. But my dad is a compulsive liar, every few months he'll try to talk to me again after months of not speaking to me, and he'll make plans then bail on me last minute. I'm 22 and he's done this since I was like 5. He could die for all i care, i wont even go to his funeral unless i need to take a piss.
>>
I went to kfc with him and my little brothers, then we went to go visit my uncle and grandad.
Pretty good
>>
I called him up, wished him a happy father's day, and then chatted about the NBA finals.

ADDENDUM: Getting real tired over here of identifying store fronts in third world shitholes.
>>
>mfw my dad's been dead for 5 years
>>
>>29399109
I'm actually taking a break to clean my basement. Dad wanted me to for a while and today I'm in a cleaning mood.
We just had some steak and burgers for dinner after a morning at a new church.
Overall, a day that I think my dad has wanted for a long time.
>>
>>29399109
My father is dead, so nothing
>>
My dad hasn't come home yet but I'm gonna watch some shitty VHS movies with him as that's our pastime.

Hopefully it'll make up for me being a cheap piece of shit my whole life.
>>
I sent him a text saying I got him something, nothing big though.

Just a little golf-themed grill set and a bottle of barbecue sauce.
>>
My dad left me, my sis and my mom when I was like 6 months old. He can go fuck himself
>>
File: cpupepe.jpg (6 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
cpupepe.jpg
6 KB, 300x300
>>29400999
same.
wherethedeaddadbrosat?
>>
Went to black angus, as we do every year
>>
>>29401499
>>29400999
>these double nines
dead dad here too; hopefully some more doubled nines will bring him back
>>
we had a little work this morning so i helped him with that like any other day and I havnt spoken to him since. hes sitting downstairs watching the hoops game
>>
>>29399109
I spent half the day with him, so I said lots of stuff.
>>
I apparently ruined fathers day by talking shit about by mom right in front of her and calling her an OCD nagging bitch.

Just got yelled at by my parents because apparently I disrespect people too much
>>
>tfw dad bailed before i was born

How come he dont want me guys? ;(
>>
>>29403266
u one of them basketball americans?
>>
"Feliz dia del padre, papa."

Spicfag here, of course.
>>
>>29403287
Mexican

Origina de su
>>
I'm the shitty child who went out all day with my siblings while my father did taxes
Wew
>>
>>29400999
>>29401499
>>29401569
Also dead dad. Died a week before my 4th birthday do never really knew him. How about you guys? Didja know your dad's? Were they cool?
let me live through you
>>
>>29403358
>with my siblings
So at least you're not the worst kid, you guys are all pretty terrible

please appreciate your dad while you can
unless he's a dick
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.