[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /misophonia/ here? I fucking hate goddamn fucking scrub
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: 9136625.jpg (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
9136625.jpg
39 KB, 500x500
Who /misophonia/ here?

I fucking hate goddamn fucking scrub jays. Every time they squawk, I literally want to fucking kill myself. I've bled from punching walls whenever I hear them. Their shrillness makes me want to jam a knife into my ears so I don't have to deal with them. And it's even worse in the summer too, because I guess this is their fucking breeding season or some shit. I've even gotten hate boners from the though of fucking killing them by ripping them apart.

They make me so furious and nobody in my family understands. My dad just gets pissed at me for getting mad and only says that I need to learn to deal with them even though that's fucking retarded. I've tried that and it never works because whatever measly "tolerance" I build to them is destroyed if I don;t hear them for a day and then they start up again. And my mom pretends to understand but as soon I react to them any more extremely than saying "Those birds are annoying," she tells me the same thing as my dad to get over it. Even fucking normies who claim to have misophonia don't understand that getting annoyed with obnoxious sounds is not the same as wanting to pound your own head into a pulp. They don't have thoughts of murder when they hear the sounds of somebody chewing or breathing.

I can't live with these fuckers anymore guys. All I can do is drown them out with music when all I want is silence.
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (6 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
6 KB, 299x168
>>29398885
*caw..kaw*
>>
>>29398885
I had it really, really bad as a kid, anon. I'm not sure if it was a part of my OCD or misophonia on it's own, but holy shit I still have nightmares about being trapped in a room with my family eating loudly or making clicking or tapping noises. It's terrible, nobody fucking understands the kind of stress and anxiety and skull-splitting agony it puts you through.

I seem to have grown out of most of it, thank fucking God, but do you know if there are any real treatments out there?
>>
This is why I wake up at sundown and go to bed 1 hour before sunrise.

Delicious silence.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.