[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No matter how strong I make my body I'm still a worthless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: OIlz4Ch.jpg (43 KB, 406x451) Image search: [Google]
OIlz4Ch.jpg
43 KB, 406x451
No matter how strong I make my body I'm still a worthless NEET loser.
>>
>>29398813
I bet your body really doesn't even look good.

You've probably sloppily done Starting Strength for 2 months at most and now you associate yourself with people who actually lift because it makes you feel less of a loser. A NEET too lazy to even find a part time job or go to University would never have the willpower to workout for years.
>>
>>29398866
I've been doing bodyweight training since I was a teenager so my body is very lean.

What I have is basically selective laziness. I love to work out and keep fit, but when it comes to getting a life, a job, friends I just freeze up.

I can't handle the real world.
>>
>>29398813
You're worth a lot you just fail to see it
>>
>>29398914
Why don't you put that same effort into learning basic social skills?
>>
>>29398941
I don't know. I was always very afraid of meeting people and being social.

I had quite a few friends in school but whenever they would ask me to go out with them id always make an excuse.

I'm probably autistic.

>>29398924
As a NEET I'm at the bottom of the barrel.
>>
File: ltr.png (2 MB, 1084x1141) Image search: [Google]
ltr.png
2 MB, 1084x1141
>>29399009
You are white, male, intelligent, self-concious.
I assume high-school tier education, strong, athletic and from the little I know a nice enough person. That's pretty good if you make some few key changes to put all that into work
>>
>>29399115

I guess if I wanted to I could get a job and make friends. But in my isolation and through numerous hours browsing /pol/ I've grown to hate everything in life.

I'd pretty much be failed normie tier. I wouldn't be happy.
>>
>>29399245
>But in my isolation and through numerous hours browsing /pol/ I've grown to hate everything in life.
Same but overcame it. /pol/ is just rage sharing. Most of it doesn't hold up. Which country? Get some good hobbies

>I'd pretty much be failed normie tier
Only if you go in for social approval. If you do yourself you'll find true "satisfaction"
>>
>>29399382
I'm from the UK. Over here if you don't enjoy partying and drinking then you're basically fucked.

I've considered taking up either kick boxing or taekwondo, but I hear that the classes are full of normies

Also how did you overcome the /pol/ rage? I feel as though it's contributed a lot to me being a friendless neet.
>>
>>29399245
>>29399382
/pol/ is fucking retarded

Why would you go on that stupid board?

>>29399538
GET OFF 4CHAN, ESPECIALLY R9K AND POL.

Get off, go, go anywhere else. Save yourself
>>
>>29398813
How much do you squat/bench/deadlift anon?
>>
>>29399245
I used to think like you. Then I changed, got a gf and got girls calling me on friday night asking me to come over and fuck them.
Does it make me happy? Fuck yeah. Don't get me wrong, I still wanna kill myself, but compared to the emotional mess I was when I was a "loser", this beats it any day.
>>
>>29399667
He exactly did you change? What did you do?
>>
>>29399538
>Also how did you overcome the /pol/ rage?
Christianity and fact checking. Short answer

Boxing is pretty based.

>I'm from the UK. Over here if you don't enjoy partying and drinking then you're basically fucked.
Germany here. How old?
>>
>>29399845
I'm only 19, so it's pretty much expected of me to go out drinking and doing other degenerate stuff all the time.
>>
>>29400002

I do MMA and grappling. It's full of Chad and normies but the bright side is sometime you get to punch them and wreck them If you are good enough.

I literally chose to learn how to fight to beat the shit out of people, don't care about their stupid fight philosophy bullshit, I'm edgy and I want to blow the fuck out the normies that want to mug/humiliate/insult/fight me
>>
File: Muttergottes von Fatima - 2.jpg (52 KB, 486x728) Image search: [Google]
Muttergottes von Fatima - 2.jpg
52 KB, 486x728
>>29400002
Nah. Imo the guy who openly doesn't like it is better than the guy who gets dragged along because peer pressure.

If you are fit just say you don't drink for your "current training programm" or whatever and you'll look dedicated. Just don't be an ass about it

>other degenerate stuff
Like?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.