[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I finally got kicked out of my major at college after going for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1441443678059.jpg (5 KB, 278x181) Image search: [Google]
1441443678059.jpg
5 KB, 278x181
I finally got kicked out of my major at college after going for a ridiculous number of years.
I only had 3 classes left, but they felt pretty impossible because I hadn't taken the prerequisites for so long and it was in a STEM major.
Everyone told me I should stick it out, but I just didn't do it. I guess I'm fucked in the head. I had 10 years to finish and I didn't finish my degree.
Even my advisor said kind of "You're kicked out... uhhh... wtf...?" in her e-mail.

How does this happen to a person? I don't know. I'm just sort of a freak I suppose. I didn't really want it anyway, but I didn't leave the major earlier enough. Everyone else switched away from STEM and graduated. I tried to stick it out and didn't finish.
>>
So you have no degrees right now then? Can't you go back?
>>
>>29398736
So you only needed to do 3 more classes and you just couldn't finish it out?
>>
>>29398765
No degrees. I could go back and grovel to be let back in, but I was there for like 12 years going on and off. I probably have ADHD and some other poorly defined mental disorders.

>>29398819
That's right. The stuff I had left was all upper division math and computer science. I'd forgotten the math I needed and failed statistics twice. That finally made them kick me out.
>>
>>29398736
Take your credits elsewhere to finish up.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.