[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you still here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 9941813_orig.jpg (40 KB, 800x563) Image search: [Google]
9941813_orig.jpg
40 KB, 800x563
Why are you are still a robot? Have you found a spot too comfortable in the bed to roll out from? Or are you unsatisfied by your reality, and the most comfortable feeling you get is from loosing yourself in the sea of repressed losers?
>>
>Or are you unsatisfied by your reality, and the most comfortable feeling you get is from loosing yourself in the sea of repressed losers?
I wouldn't say it's the most comfortable feeling
But it's the easiest
>>
>>29399100
But are you comfortable enough to not do anything about it? Where the horizon is closing in, at it's own pace, but you have no hurry, no motivation.
Do you see yourself, where you sit, in the future? a year from now. five years.... ten? What are you waiting on?
>>
>>29398656
I didn't chose to become a loser. I was outcasted at the early age and was robbed of my motivation.

Now it's too late. I missed the best years of my life and now i am suppose to struggle for scraps left behind by winners.

No thanks. At least i am not trying which makes my life a bit more bearable. I cannot imagine working hard just to be slightly less of a loser
>>
we are not really damaged or impaired, its just society filtered us out as part of their own defense mechanism to keep the genetic quality among society higher

that's literally what life comes down to, i guess the best way to deflect it is to recognize that good looking people can be shallow and hollow and often lack the skills to get ahead in life without the help of others
>>
>>29399347
>robbed of my motivation
so, I'm not denying the possibility of this, but it is very hard. The circumstances under which this must have happened must have been a narrow hallway of pain, suffering, and compromise from many people.

>I cannot imagine working hard just to be slightly less of a loser
Well that depends now, doesn't it? what is less of a loser? Does it mean you would be happy as less of a failed skin, in which you would have lived a more fulfilling life? Where your decisions lead to happier places.

I think the only important think to know here is wether you truly are happy, or have come to a stand-still with conformism. Where any movement will disrupt the now calm waters you float in, where any movement too violent may cause you to drown. Are you doing anything right now, actively in your life, to make yourself happier?
>>
Because I have nothing to do. Nothing brings me any happiness. I don't even like being here, but keep coming back out of habit.
>>
>>29399433
The truth that is here is held by few. Or ad least those that hold the self awareness that begins to cover the social awareness is minimal. The problem there is that what would you prefer to be? Give everything you have to be in that circle of being who is "accepted" but for the same reason need to depend on those you are accepted by, or remain an outcast and depend no one but yourself.

Personally I have found great relief by the course my life has taken me, detaching me from many of my social need. Don't get me wrong I still have them, but I merely experience them, like heat or a stroke. And when I do experience these small windows of social acceptance its great. But I live in a constant state of droning solitude, and I have no problem with it now. The notion that those around me are much weaker because of that dependency of each other, and the contact acknowledgement of other seems so... retarded, in its real term. A constant holding back of what they could be, free of strings that aren't held by one person, but by many other troubled souls
>>
>>29399230
>What are you waiting on?
Directions, for the past to resolve, and reassurance

I really don't know what to do
>>
>>29399540
I know this feeling, where you hope to find the comfort you once originally did. But after many times being let down, or noticing that nothing is really happening here, you keep coming back, hoping that somehow that will fix it.

>Because I have nothing to do. Nothing brings me any happiness
Because of lack of inner motivation? Or because of lack of any valuable road to take, whose effort promises nothing but a sign seeing tour of another part of the thick forest
>>
>>29399759
>free of strings that aren't held by one person, but by many other troubled souls
What do you do when those strings are imposed on you and not reciprocal?
>>
>>29399825
>for the past to resolve

My man, I hope your not serious. There is no way to resolve anything in the past. The best you can do is make up for the fuck ups sometime in the future, to the point it renders the past trivial.

>reassurance
of what? on what? your decisions? the path you have set your life on? I feel a force that tells me to share this knowledge once again, but to you directly: The only time you will satisfied in your life is when you reap the fruit that you have sown by making decisions, taking action, and steering the wheel to the boat, as it crashes in the never ending storm of doubts that never seem to ends as well as they seem they could have. The only real reassurance you need is your own. But this is deeper than it seems. You must be more than satisfied with the actions you make. You must live your life in the way that if you were to wake up tomorrow, and be 7 years old and have to relive your life over again, you would make all the same decisions.
>>
>>29399903
imposed by who? I know f no one who couldn't cut off every single person that was forcing them to live a life that they didn't want to live. Even if it's going to take a lot of work, which it almost always does, cutting off those swine is completely necessary. Even if it's blood related family> I had to cut off the leaches that called themselves human, because I denominated them by that because of their actions and morals. If you can;t control you r actions because of others, then try and control them. When that inevitably fails, set them in a space that renders them powerless. You must take charge of your life man. If not, why are you living it, it's not even yours, your living out other people shit decicions
>>
File: zfear-the-change-vizor-room.jpg (230 KB, 1895x816) Image search: [Google]
zfear-the-change-vizor-room.jpg
230 KB, 1895x816
I'll be back in a while. Probably in the next hour. Try not to destroy the thread while I'm gone. I made it as a sort of safe haven for those who need to get something off their chest, and every other thread has ad least one human asshole on it. So please, for the love of everything unholy, keep it sane.
If it gets pruned I'll open another one later on
>>
>>29398656
>Or are you unsatisfied by your reality, and the most comfortable feeling you get is from loosing yourself in the sea of repressed losers?
I guess it's kind of close to this. I just like discussing things with other failures. I just wish we talked about something other than our lack of relationships more often.
>>
Ok, I'm back. I;m actually quite surprised the thread wasn't pruned, so props, to whoever
>>
>>29400901
>I just wish we talked about something other than our lack of relationships more often
Unfortunately, that seems to be the biggest common factor among robots. It's the net in which most of the users are caught in. From there, the problems branch out, to fetishes, to identity crisis', to personal unworthy. Where do you feel you fall under? What are we lacking? Is there an elephant in the room that isin't being brought up?

Or do you just wan to see more variety in what among the threads?

>I guess it's kind of close to this
To the satisfaction? Or the not wanting to upset the water, choosing to stay in the same, still position?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.