[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1561894948942.jpg (14 KB, 448x299) Image search: [Google]
1561894948942.jpg
14 KB, 448x299
On average how many lies do you tell in a single day?
Do you have lies that have been running for years, if so how many?

I lie in almost every conversation, 10-30 a day and I have multiple that have ran for years.
I've never really been caught out, a few times people have put it together but always assume the best of me.
>>
>>29398225
>Talking to people

GET THE FUCK OUT CHAD

GET OUT, THIS IS OUR BOARD
>>
>>29398230
This ''robot'' roleplaying is obnoxious, could anons please stop doing this?
>>
>>29398230
sheepbot opinions are not welcome.

Once your parents kick you out you'll realise you have to make your own way in life which requires human interaction.
>>
I don't lie to an autistic degree.
It gives me strength and makes me feel proud to be a paragon of honesty and integrity.
It has also cost me jobs and friends.
>>
>>29398327
Normies get out

I know it's summer but can you stay on facebook or reddit?

>>29398361
>parents kick me out

That's what NEETbux are for.
>>
Do you think I keep track of my lies? They just flow off naturally, half the time I don't even remember saying them. I stick by them though. It's patterns of lying that run for extended periods of time, not individual lies.

I lie a lot.
>>
>>29398389
>That's what NEETbux are for
What, $1000 a month? If that's the life you really want you're legitimately pathetic.

If you had of planned your life correctly you'd realise investment properties, studybux and a good accountant was the way to go.
>>
>>29398537
>What, $1000 a month? If that's the life you really want you're legitimately pathetic.

It's all I need to play videogames and watch anime all day
>>
>>29398743
No it isn't. You've never lived alone.
>>
>>29399003
fuck off normie scum

your chad kind isn't wanted here
>>
on a regular day, not that much, but i'm half a shut in so i don't interact with a lot of people

whenever i have to be social, it's basically 70% lies. i'm pretty good at keeping track of them all too.
>>
Depends on the situation, but I've lied enough times to confuse myself when I try to remember what the truth of a situation actually was. :/
>>
>>29398225
To lie I would need to talk to people and care enough about what they think to lie to them. I'm not a normie so this pretty much never happens
>>
>>29399059
Calm down I'm sure your mother will have dinner ready soon and you'll forget all about this.
>>
What a waste of lies.

Be the trustworthy one, that way when you do lie it counts for something and no one suspects.
>>
>>29398414
How do we know you aren't lying right now?
>>
I almost never lie unless I know being honest will cause my problems like someone asking if I have extra change.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.