[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW can robots even compete with this? Why do you losers even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1446098358525.jpg (41 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1446098358525.jpg
41 KB, 600x450
HOW can robots even compete with this?

Why do you losers even try? Us women will ALWAYS go home to Chad, you can orbit us and give us gifts though. Maybe we'll kiss you with chad's cum in our mouths
>>
Did this guy beat someone up and steal a chromosome?
>>
>>29398220
by being much smarter than him and not a manlet?
>>
>>29398306
>by being much smarter than him and not a manlet?

What makes you think you're smarter than him?

Do you think if you're big and strong you're automatically unintelligent?
>>
>>29398306
>and not a manlet?

Also he's 6 feet
>>
>>29398220
>you can orbit us
Thankfully most of us have stopped doing that.
Only progress we've made though.
>and give us gifts though
Can't even. Those cam whores are making me poor. They must be getting so rich by now why do they still look like tramps? Nothing's fair.
>>
>>29398334
This guy looks like peter dinklage's retarded half brother who uses his tard stregnth to fuel his gains, and you're telling us he's smart?
>>
File: 24234234.jpg (86 KB, 788x1144) Image search: [Google]
24234234.jpg
86 KB, 788x1144
Da FUCK you say to me homie?

Get on yo knees white boy, you finna suck dis thang.
>>
>>29398436
It looks like a sad face
>>
>>29398334
That I got a 142 on an IQ test.
>>
>>29398360
I'm 5'11. og
>>
>>29398220
How do you get a bara bf like that?
>>
>>29398525
He got 143 on the same IQ test
>>
Guy's name is Pete Rubish.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXib35xsvtY

I've watched him for a long time, he's was pretty much a robot that lifts like a madman desu.

He's talked about being loner, not really having had friends in high school, but not really having been picked on either, shit like that. You can tell from his videos he's not a typical normie, no smile, speaks in a monotone, kind of a weirdo especially in his older videos. Used to be my hero when he was younger but he's changed.
>>
>>29398738
He's cool as fuck.

I don't see how he's a "robot" in any way though, he's alpha and isn't a beta who makes excuses
>>
>>29398763
He's said that when he was younger he'd basically directly go home after school and lift weights, that was his life. Seems pretty robot like, but instead of vidya he lifted.
>>
>>29398930
>He's said that when he was younger he'd basically directly go home after school and lift weights

A lot of people experience that and then become "Chads" in their 20's. Not really very abnormal
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.