[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of the gun rights v. gun control issue /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
What do you think of the gun rights v. gun control issue /r9k/?
>>
SHALL

>gunsblox
>>
UK here, I believe there should be relatively stringent background checks before buying one (not sure whether there are anyway) but obviously that isn't necessarily going to work. I think you should be able to own them and CC as long as you have the relevant licenses.

But no matter what happens in america they're never going to "ban" guns, they would have to forcibly take away millions of guns spread over thousands of miles from millions of people who would likely start a civil war rather than have their guns taken away.
>>
File: smuggun.jpg (131 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
smuggun.jpg
131 KB, 724x611
I love guns. Anyone who tries to restrict your access to a firearm is trying to control you.

Freedom is guns. SHALL NOT INFRINGE
>>
>>29397685
NOT

this comment is orgiginal
>>
Gun control is fine, but not in America land of the freedoms.

I'm glad only organized crims have access to guns and rpgs in aus so I don't have to worry about random niggers shooting me.

But if you fail on the America, you are no longer cool.
>>
>>29397685
NOT

Oregenoli
>>
>>29397670
gun control isn't about guns, it's about control
>>
>>29397685
NOT

Oregenoli plz no no mute
>>
Plenty of things are legal but controlled. I think it's fine to regulate guns in a manner similar to cars.

Obviously regulation based on shape (such as a ban on tacticool semi-autos) is nonsense.
>>
File: images.png (2 KB, 76x91) Image search: [Google]
images.png
2 KB, 76x91
>>29397830
>>29397855
>>29397896

BE3E

asdf
>>
It's these homosexual libtards trying to ban guns after 50 memes got shot at pulse. More people die from fists than guns but you won't see gays lining up to ban fisting.
>>
>>29398365
Top kek

Also strict gun control is retarded imo
>>
The USA is way too big for things like that to change.

Otherwise than that I think you should forbid all lethal weapons without use, including knives.
>>
I Wish I were shot dead so I won't have to kill myself
>>
File: tfwMedieval.jpg (40 KB, 339x350) Image search: [Google]
tfwMedieval.jpg
40 KB, 339x350
>>29397670
Considering all these /pol/tards refuse to leave what the hell do you think? Of course they're gonna say they want guns.

No, guns are for criminals and failed normies. If robots go berserk they don't use guns they use swords or some shit.

Get off my board.
>>
I think people should be allowed to own guns

too bad America is filled with retards who shoot up schools and movie theaters and clubs
>>
Gun rights are good and I'm sick of America's draconian restrictions on something written as "shall not be infringed". I can almost see the argument against citizen owned nukes, but why are assault rifles made after 1986 illegal? That's basic infantryman shit, small arms and simple modifications like suppressors or barrel length should be entirely unregulated.

When my grandfather was in school he carried a knife to school every day from the 4th grade onward, and in high school he regularly brought his rifle or shotgun to school and left it in his locker. Even in Mississippi, one of the best states when it comes to respecting 2a, you can carry in schools and bars unless you have an enhanced carry. Unless you get a permit you are barred from carrying on school campuses, government buildings, and establishments serving alcohol, concealed or not doesn't matter, the same restrictions are there until you get the license. It's one thing if it was free, but it costs money. It's essentially a tax on going to schools, government buildings, and restaurants, en top of the usual amounts.
>>
>>29397768

>license to own guns

Holy shit, thin is why people think brits are all limp dick cucks. A license to own a gun would be like a license to own a television. Do you have to ask her majesty's permission before going to the Lou?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.