[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. Are you an INFP / INTP male? 2. Do you have mommy issues?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 625x417) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 625x417
1. Are you an INFP / INTP male?
2. Do you have mommy issues?
>>
>>29397459
I am INTJ and my mom is obsessed with me and sends me weird broken messages on skype that I always ignore and rarely respond to
>>
>>29397459
ENFP reporting in with major mommy issues
>>
>>29397459
INFP no mum issues but I am OCD about fapping to Kimber James
>>
>>29397459
I am an INTP male and I literally wish my mom was dead, I fantasize about killing her regularly.

Note: I want to kill my father as well.
>>
Hardcore INFP here, my mother is uncomfortably controlling

My only gf ever was also an INFP and her mother monitored her through a gps tracking implant
>>
>>29397582
Nothing wrong with a healthy wank to Mimber, I'm glad her penis is gone though
>>
Daria makes me cringe so hard trying to watch it nowadays.
It's a show only a teenager could like.
>>
>>29397459
im a INTP and i feel irrational hatred towards my mother.
>>
>>29397582
I fap all the time to Kimber and Bailey I think Kimber is a big tit bimbo, RIP her penis though
>>
INFP and I suppose so. We have a good relationship but I used to frequently fantasize about boning her.
>>
>>29397553
Can't tell if mommy issues is more prevalent in ENFPs or INFPs
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 800x587) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 800x587
Oh it's coming up to summer, time to watch Daria again.
>>
>>29397459
INTP with an emotionally unstable single mother and some mommy issues but really it could be worse given my situation
>>
>>29397617
It makes you cringe because it perfectly encaptures being an alienated, apathetic teenager.
>>
I am an INFP-T female with extreme daddy issues.

fuck me, daddy. I'm a big girl now. let me show you how much I've grown. I love you so much
>>
File: 1399842919327.png (54 KB, 931x676) Image search: [Google]
1399842919327.png
54 KB, 931x676
INTP, male. Hugely indifferent, It's more about that she provides materially and I couldn't care less otherwise. She used to be a shopaholic and is diagnosed with bipolar and ADHD. Married now but has had a lot of boyfriends.

Never met my father. Called someone else by that title since birth. I'm also a shitskin with an entirely white family, as well.
>>
>>29397797
If I have mommy issues and like sucking on tits, would you date me?
>>
>>29397827
Literally my wife's son.
>>
>>29397459
INTJ
yes
a lot to unpack
probably the short way to explain it is that she's probably autistic, was repeatedly gang raped by her brother and her friends from age 12 and is has been chronically ill with some undiagnosed digestive and/or autoimmune thing. I'm kinda lucky I don't have worse issues considering how bad shit is for her.
>>
Yes i am, but i have no such feelings of the sort
I don't know why i would want her as opposed to any superior woman
>>
File: 1466113535493.png (105 KB, 250x252) Image search: [Google]
1466113535493.png
105 KB, 250x252
>>29398047
I'm also Swedish to add more cuckoldry to the mix.
>>
>>29397459
Yes and Yes! m
>>
>>29397913
I expect myself to be very submissive during sex, so if your own mommy issues wouldn't interfere with your ability to fuck me like you hate me while we pretend that you're my dad, yeah I would. I have small boobs, but they're very sensitive, in a good way.
>>
>>29398367
It's ok. My only gf I ever had liked to pin me down (we're both very tall) on the floor and coddle me while I sucked on her breasts and she whispered things in my ear
>>
File: intp.png (18 KB, 344x356) Image search: [Google]
intp.png
18 KB, 344x356
INTP male here, my mother was really over protective when I was a kid and a teenager which makes me blame my autistic behavior on her sometimes, but then I realize it's just my fault being the way I am. I have no hard feelings against her and I actually care about her though I don't see her much (like once every 2 or 3 months), also she is always sending me weird messages,

>>29397596
been there
>>
>>29397542
We may be similar.

Recently she was upset I ate her food for work. I immediately got up, drove to the store and replaced it but her expression didn't shift.

I don't understand her at all.
>>
INFP and yes. I hate that my mom is constantly in my room and asking a shit ton of questions.
>>
>>29397459
>1. Are you an INFP / INTP male?

INTP

>2. Do you have mommy issues?

She was really overprotective when I was a kid, which I think made me so reclusive. But no, we're alright now. I do have problems with my dad though. He's really extroverted, knows everybody, and thinks I should be the same. Makes me feel bad desu.
>>
>>29397459
INFP

Only gf I ever had called me baby in a motherly tone and I oved it, so yes
>>
INTP

I was helicoptered by day then abandoned by night, since my mother would go to work/to parties since she was still in her early 20s. I've lost count how many step-fathers I had.

My father left her when I was 6 months old, but I can't blame him. She was and still is a bipolar cunt.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.