[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Depression general.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: Depression.jpg (4 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
Depression.jpg
4 KB, 318x159
I don't think I'm depressed, but I certainly am sad.

Just get off whatever is on your mind. I promise I will try to help you all.
>>
>I don't think I'm depressed
Same, but everyone constantly assumes I'm depressed.
It gets really annoying and uncomfortable because if they suddenly realize you're not depressed they will just make fun of you and ridicule you for the assumptions they've made.
>>
>>29397429
>spent the last two years as a neet and getting neet bux
>am 20 and live with family with no plans to move ever
>i don't do anything outside of walking the dog once a day then going back to sleep
>waking up to play vidya alone
>talk to two people online now and again
>sleeping pattern is all over the place all the time

i just don't know what to do desu, am depressed i guess?
>>
>>29397881
Being in isolation like that will likely do it.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.