[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
which one is better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
which one is better
>>
>>29397007
I Like both.

If I had to pick one, Digimon but it's shit at getting translations to the US and EU
(Digimon world,2,3 were big in my childhood)
Digimon story,dawn and dusk were okay but I wish they had sprites and animation for the battles as well.

Digimon redigtized was great (played fan translated rom) but they didnt want my money and didnt translate it.

looking forward to digimon linkz & new order

Pokemon is more consistent and have always picked it up and give it a play at some regionals with my fav mons
>>
The dog on the left has a giant head. It could probably bite the other one clean in half.
>>
>>29397007
I like the one on the right better because of the colours, but I like the head on the left. Did you draw these?
>>
Pokemon because they're real where as digimon are just digital monsters
>>
I am autistic when it comes to digimon so I'll bite. Digimon is a form of art desu I watched it when I was really little and I used to play all the digimon worlds but mostly digimon world 3. In terms of the anime digimon was 1000% better until season 4 season 3 was alright but digimon frontier was pretty ass digimon savers was pretty good and xros was good till the digimon hunting. They taught me a lot about life and friendship and u might not beileve it but around these parts I would be known as a Chad but this is my dirty little secret. Digimon hands down was better in all forms but Pokemon was really good too
>>
>tfw pokemon blue
>got Mew at a convention
>got 151 pokedex
>thought this was badass
>fucked around with missingno
>tfw data erased

Honestly traumatic
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.