[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /nodad/ here? Mine died when I was 7
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: pepe-the-frog-meme-15.jpg (314 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog-meme-15.jpg
314 KB, 1600x1200
who /nodad/ here? Mine died when I was 7
>>
>>29396698
My dad didn't die and didn't leave home or divorce or anything, but he was never there when his kids needed him so I can sort of know that feel.
>>
Mine was an alcoholic and left when I was 5
>>
He was convinced I wasn't his child so he left. This was in 1998 when I was 5.
>>
>>29396698
me anon

>parents divorce when I am 1 year old
>mother blames me for it all my childhood

WTF?
>>
Mom died at birth and dad died at 13.
I had a government issued caretaker come over multiple times a week to help me live alone until 18 since I have no living relatives and I said no to the foster system.
>>
>>29396698
My dad died when I was 13. He was awesome.
He stuck around untile the very. i'm black
>>
dad alcoholic, spends all money on alcohol, my parents divorced when i was 6, i feel good about my mother's decision to leave him, me and her, we are much happier now
>>
hey guys, I'm absolutely /nodad/, guy left when I was a baby after abusing everyone in my family

Anyone else get on reall well with their friends dad when they were young? Always remember wishing they could be my dad. Realise now they probably just felt sorry for me.

:(
>>
>>29397930
other ppl fathers just always seemed like so nice guys compared to my alcoholic one :/
>>
Isn't it super common not to have a father?
>>
>>29396724
Same here.

>>29399224
It is for the new generations but not as in black dad or dead dad, more like dad you see everyday but somehow fully absent.
>>
File: 1466040729840.gif (662 KB, 800x528) Image search: [Google]
1466040729840.gif
662 KB, 800x528
My dad was an alcoholic, Never met him and he passed away recently
>>
I watched my father get emasculated at the dinner table every evening for a majority of my life. I placed myself in the middle of their inevitable divorce and stood up for my father for years before the divorce was final. Now, he's alone and considering ending his 27 years of sobriety. He wrestles with a dry drunk. Alcohol is the only fucking thing he thinks about. Mom is a selfish fucking whore.

I raised myself.
>>
>dad lets mom get fat
>he divorces her when I am 5
>he lets her make me fat
>I eat a gallon of ice cream every day the summer they get divorced
>>
My dad an heroed two years ago, i'm 24 and knew small snippets of him. I met him for the first time properly as an adult, first time in a decade or so.
I got to connect with this horrible drunk mentally fucked existence six months before he'd overdose.

And I really connected, he had wall to wall video games, all the ones I LOVED, same for books, music and film.
I never got to see him again and got a bitter taste of what could have been.

Fuck him and fuck everything.
After that, I lost faith in the world. There was really only one thing I ever wanted and I'll never ever have it.

Fucking cunt. Fuck him.
>>
File: CMD_GFIDfidsv0323_15_02_2016.jpg (45 KB, 605x476) Image search: [Google]
CMD_GFIDfidsv0323_15_02_2016.jpg
45 KB, 605x476
Here's a photo of my father and I from when I was a child. I don't see him any more. The last time we spoke (over email) he accused me of being a narcissist and asked me to change my surname.
>>
File: 643692715.jpg (35 KB, 450x291) Image search: [Google]
643692715.jpg
35 KB, 450x291
>>29396698
>>ywn travel back in time and prevent your parents from conceiving you

the root feel of all horrid feels for if it could be done it'd undo any and all subsequent feels
>>
File: 1466298707603.jpg (96 KB, 708x691) Image search: [Google]
1466298707603.jpg
96 KB, 708x691
>>29399781
I feel you so fucking much.
Stop bringing the feels.
I can't feel anymore.
>>
Mine hanged himself march of one year ago

I'm in his abandoned house alone right now
>>
>>29400283

Why do men do it so much?
Why is suicide the male killer.
>>
>>29396843
Are you trying to say you lived alone at the age of 13?
Elaborate

>>29399383
Pay him a visit
and always remember, your mother was never right for shouting at either of you

>>29399781
Kind of pointless to go back and prevent your own birth IMO
You wouldn't be around to experience any difference, so there's no selfish gain
and unless you've been a major historical figure within the last 30 years, i doubt it'd make much difference in the bigger picture, if your parents were wrong for eachother, they probably would've ended up with someone else "wrong" for them anyways
And FYI, i'm a person who's the result of a woman with daddyissues, and was still just a child at the time she was 45, so i should know
>>
File: 1465174398028.jpg (321 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1465174398028.jpg
321 KB, 960x1280
Mine was in prison for two years when I was 10 or 11, he was jailed for smuggling weed interstate
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.