[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>eeeew, get the hell away from me you disgusting creep!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: literally subhuman.jpg (383 KB, 700x1060) Image search: [Google]
literally subhuman.jpg
383 KB, 700x1060
>eeeew, get the hell away from me you disgusting creep!
>>
>>29396568
is he crying at the end
>>
>>29396568

expect another school shootout soon, american'ts
>>
>>29396568

That is pretty weird tbf. Imagine if some fat girl walked up to you with a poster of your face and asked you to sign it.
>>
>>29397694
I would sign the poster, sign her tits and encourage her to follow her dreams.
>>
>>29397694

Well I would sign it without thinking it's weird because I'm not a STUPID VAPID CUNT who doesn't understand that because I'm famous and internationally known I will have some fans who would like for me not to be an ARROGANT PIECE OF SHIT and take 30 seconds to sign the poster they bought of me.

EMMA WATSON DESERVES RAPE AND CANCER.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_h-v7ew20g
>>
>Fucking shit, another cross Atlantic flight
>yup, can't get a moment's peace
>Pose for endless, shitty photos
>After 12 hours of being stuck in a tube of idiots who won't leave me alone finally arrive
>Paparazzi waiting for me, shouting bullshit at me trying to bait a reaction
>Just want some privacy

And then this fat fucking weeabo, fedora tipping motherfucker arrives.

Are you surprised at the outcome?
>>
>>29397796
she deliberately chose her fate
>>
>>29397694
That would be taking things out of context. She got asked to sign whatever it is he had because she's a famous actress. He could be a fan of her work, not just solely her.

But yeah, it's awkward and uncomfortable, she's not obliged to sign shit, let alone even give you the time of day.
>>
>>29396568
She looks like she's more upset by the paparazzi shooting her right in the face with a flash and probably also constantly shouting at her to give us a smile come on than the fan though
>>
>>29397842
I guess like how you choose the fate of someone who women recoil at the idea of touching?
>>
>>29397944
No benefit to this to make up for the downsides. She's rich and famous. She needs to deal with it and be nice to her fans.
>>
>>29397944
What makes you think that from seeing the guy in the picture?
>>
>>29396568
>>29398044
>She needs to deal with it and be nice to her fans.

No not really, she's not a politician who depends on their public image. She's an actress whose job is to be fake and take on whatever image is necessary for their role in a movie.

>>29397796
Exactly this. If this was at a movie premiere or some sort of charity thing or something then sure she'd signing shit. She's on her way to do her job, or just came back from doing her job.

Imagine being a McDonalds wagecuck and getting on the bus after a 10 hours shift and then someone runs up to you and asks if you can make them a McFlurry?
>>
>>29398054
>Autism shoes
>Dragon shirt
>What looks like a sword pendant
>Shitty greasy hair

I'd put money on him having a Bleach tattoo
>>
>>29398121
Maybe I would if I had the fucking mcflurry machine with me. Or if the fan gave me one.
>>
>>29398166
A McFlurry machine on a bus?

You just proved to the world how utterly insane you are.
>>
>>29398166
I'd tell them to fuck off and go to McDonalds, personally.
>>
>>29398121

>Imagine being a McDonalds wagecuck and getting on the bus after a 10 hours shift and then someone runs up to you and asks if you can make them a McFlurry?

kek no, it'd be more like

Imagine you make BOMB ASS McFlurries at your job everyone loves you and praises you and you get laid all the time cause you make bomb ass mcflurries OH also you get paid 100$/hour to make mcfluries and you're on your way home and some ugly fat whore wants you to sign a picture of you because she's obsessed with you do you take 30 seconds sign it or go home to your mansion while scowling because it's so hard being loved by everyone?
>>
>>29398524
I would bang the fatty in a huge bathtub full of mcflurry.
I just can't decide which one.
>>
>>29396568
this guy is notorious for hounding celebs for autographs and shit, he pulls the fake crying bit all the time.
Im not saying i like her, but Emma is justified
>>
>>29397742
>Hermione wouldn't give me an autograph

Obvious is obvious
>>
>>29396568
I think you guys aren't taking into cosnideration that she would most likely do the same thing to a 10/10 guy as well, or anyone else in the same position.

It's got nothing to do with appearance, so stop taking it personally.
>>
>>29400025
The neckbeard does look like a r9k manchild. I'm sure there is some anime in that guys background.
>>
There are stories of her supposedly being an absolute bitch, but I can't blame her for getting tired of fans once in a while. We're all human, and let's be honest, look at that guy.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.