[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We post shit that normies say/do that trigger the fuck out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 1435802736441.jpg (56 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1435802736441.jpg
56 KB, 720x720
ITT: We post shit that normies say/do that trigger the fuck out you

>stacy sister dates a chad from the military
>knocks her up on the first date and she refuses to abort the abomination
>she has no way to support the kid but decides to have it anyway to hook him in
>to the surprise of nobody, chad leaves her
>she banks on chad's child supportbux
>9 months later she has the baby
>stacy sister mad i wont hold her child support mistake at family gathering
>reply with "no thanks" because i hate kids
>everyone smiles and remarks how i must be scared of holding it
>i could not care less if it died on the spot and want nothing to do with it
>entire family mad i wont hold CHAD AND STACY'S MISTAKE AND COMPLAIN EVERY WAKING HOUR ABOUT IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Stop being a little bitch. That's your nephew for fuck's sake.
>>
File: 47583475345fdf.png (304 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
47583475345fdf.png
304 KB, 500x500
>>29396379
>sympathizing with chad and stacy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhKGtgcZghc
>>
>>29396335
I hate when they flame Robros for wanting to fuck feminine cock, there is nothing gay about Kimber James
>>
>>29396335
When Chads flame me on Grindr becuase I want to fuck traps not men
>>
>>29396729
>>29396748
Nothing wrong with wanting to fuck some lady cock you cant be a robot if you dont like traps
>>
>>29396335
>Being this edgy in real life.

You're holding a baby, not agreeing to pay Chad's child support for him.

This is how you become known as Mr. Austimo in the family.
>>
>not holding a child is a big deal

Who the hell cares? OPs reaction may have been a tad unnecessary, but he's spot on that his sister is a fucking moron fucking a moron.
>>
>>29396335
If you ever reciprocate their advances and try to start up a conversation with them, then THEY clam up and just mutter one word answers.

You fucking retard, 2 seconds ago you wouldn't shut the fuck up and wanted to know what high school I went to and where I worked.
>>
File: 35634562456.png (651 KB, 1067x800) Image search: [Google]
35634562456.png
651 KB, 1067x800
>>29396772
Why force someone to hold a kid when they clearly don't want to? Fuck off.

>This is how you become known as Mr. Austimo in the family.
>>
>>29396796
>Who the hell cares?
Sometimes you just do things because it's proper social etiquette. You might understand it once you pass your "fuck the world" teenage phase.
>>
File: 1445568961309.jpg (581 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1445568961309.jpg
581 KB, 1024x768
>in conversation
>someone says something depressing or self depreciating
>Stacy lets out a loud, drawn out SAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEE
Fucking shit this makes me so mad. It adds nothing to the conversation and its really unattractive so fuck off. Like they would know anything about being really depressed anyways, saying same is just another way for them to get attention.
>>
>are you going to watch the new game of thrones episode tonight?
>>
>>29396858
>proper social etiquette

Mistakes were made. I mean maybe he didn't handle the situation properly, but it still isn't a big deal. I've always had the excuse that I'm not too fond of babies. Those fucking clammy hands...
>>
>>29396858
If I don't want to do something, I'm not going to do it. If he didn't want to hold little chad then who cares? Only the biggest retard would be upset over this, including you. Not wanting to do something doesn't innately make you an edgy teenager, friend.
>>
>>29396335
you should try killing the baby...

it woud be fun
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.