[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was the sexiest girl you ever had a conversation with?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: hair_stacy.jpg (682 KB, 1280x1772) Image search: [Google]
hair_stacy.jpg
682 KB, 1280x1772
Who was the sexiest girl you ever had a conversation with?
>>
Black girl named Karina that liked me for some reason. She was out of my league and I was intimidated by that. There was also a butter face girl named Jenna that had DD cups, but I moved before I ever got anything to happen between us.
>>
>>29396334
one of my former coworkers, redhead with slim body, pale skin, and huge tits. she's way out of my league though, but it was nice whenever we had a conversation, she smelled really good too
>>
File: 1380316597735.jpg (76 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
1380316597735.jpg
76 KB, 500x475
>>29396334
In High School one time when Math class ended the queen of Staceys came up to me and tried to start a convo. I wasn't THAT good looking, but compared to everyone in my area I was above average. Too bad I was too awkward to go anywhere with it.
>>
Probably someone online and I didn't even know about it. Not here though.
>>
>>29396334
In recent memory?

A qt crashed her car and ended up being towed onto the site where I work as night watch.

I went up to give the standard introduction, stay in this fence, need anything etc. And she was flirty and funny. Slim, dark hair. Dressed well.

But I was at work so I just smiled, said my shtick and fucked off back to the guardhouse.
>>
>>29396334
>used to have hair like that
>in the past lustrum have lost about a third of the density and got a receding hairline

Why can't we ever have anything good.
>>
File: streiggt.jpg (79 KB, 680x1019) Image search: [Google]
streiggt.jpg
79 KB, 680x1019
>>29396723
lustrum?
>>
>>29396591
How can I get a job like yours man?
>>
>>29396371
>Black girl named Karina
>Black girl
LMAO
>>
The girl on the right in pic related.
>>
>>29396883
Ask around.
I was lucky, when I wanted to terminate neet status a guy was looking to take on two new people for this exact job.

Been on the payroll for watching anime all night for over a year now.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KS16UYoMbDQ
>>
>>29397569
Alright. What's the name of the position? Junkyard watch?
>>
>>29396334
My high school crush. Unfortunately, she was just a pervy virgin, now she really is a big whore who cucks her boyfriend regularly.
>>
>>29396334
Kimber James, I talked to her online before her penis was removed
>>
My oneitis desu
>>
>>29397593
This guy must know that ending each and every sentence on the same note makes it extremely hard to watch
>>
>>29397659
Kimber is a 10/10 I'm glad her penis is gone when she was getting fucked in the butt it would dangle lifeless as fuck
>>
>>29397442
wait... is she called Lydia?
>>
>>29397659
How did you talk to Kimber? I would pay to fuck her boy holes hnnnggggg
>>
>>29397724
No. She's german.
>>
>>29397754
she is literally the spitting image of a girl in my class.
She's a goddess, I can't believe it's not her desu
>>
A 10/10 half Irish, half Jewish girl. To be honest, I don't use a X/10 scale, I go by whatever % of her the inferior* woman is. So an 8.5 converts to. 85 laurels (that was her name). Both her parents were psychologists, so she was very insightful as to her motivations, more so than just about any other woman I've ever met. Also, neurotic as hell.

*the woman who took my virginity gets a bonus .2 laurels, for a total of 1.05 laurels back then. She's fat now, though.
>>
File: pepsi.gif (76 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
pepsi.gif
76 KB, 300x300
I don't remember ever having a real conversation with a girl.
But that's probably entirely my own fault.
>>
>>29397791
A goddess, yes. I can confirm that.
>>
>>29397619
Security operative/guard.
It's a contract through a family business.

Call security firms, though it wouldn't hurt to call campsites or other seasonal shit nearby.
>>
>>29396334
I worked in a movie studio when I was 17
Met lots of celebs and models and had to work with them
Kind of immune to hotness
I like average qt's desu
>>
>>29397187
She was a qt to be honest family.
>>
This drop dead gorgeous 16 year old girl who took classes at my community college. We talked every class and she always brightened my day because she was so nice to me. My professor, of course thought that I was creeping on her but I really wasn't. I just thought she was wife material despite the 9 year age difference. If I was younger, like 18, I would have asked for her number but I'm far too old for a gal that age. My life would have turned out so much differently if I dated a good girl like her, instead I went for the bad girls.
>>
File: 1462044319820.png (297 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1462044319820.png
297 KB, 640x640
>>29396371
>Black girl out of your league

Unless you're morbidly obese, hideously deformed, and/or a midget that's literally impossible
>>
>>29396846
>lustrum

She's a supervillain from Worm m8
>>
>>29398052
How is that even possible?
This bit on the end is mostly just to make an original comment
>>
>>29396334
Some girl in middle school, we played volleyball once. She asked my name and we were saying hi to each other for a few days. Never went further.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.