[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/ldr/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1466357994499.jpg (35 KB, 960x634) Image search: [Google]
1466357994499.jpg
35 KB, 960x634
Where are my LDR bros at?
How long you've been together?
Have you met each other yet?
What's the distance between you two?
Do you think it will work out in the end?
Is she cute?
>>
I was in a LDR about a year ago and it was pure shit. Italian bitch with huge tits and she was crazy in bed whenever we met but being able to only see her once in ever 2 or 3 weeks was annoying. We often got into fights and cancel our meetings, regret it a day later and had to wait another week. It lasted about 3 months
>>
She keeps making excuses for blowing me off, or just plain ignores me. I've been telling myself I need to just break up but I never go through with it because being alone is worse, if only slightly.
>>
Where are my LDR bros at? Here.
How long you've been together? 2 years.
Have you met each other yet? Twice, visiting again in August.
What's the distance between you two? 1k miles more or less.
Do you think it will work out in the end? Yes.
Is she cute? The cutest.

>>29397806
Bring it up with her and if she continues to blow you off, then break it off. You gotta man up, it's better to be unhappy alone than to be unhappy in a relationship and stressed out over stuff like this.
>>
>>29397977
he's right, anon, it may seem like an unbearable lonely hell at first, but soon you will begin to remember what feeling strong and independent is like, even if you hate yourself while feeling it.
>>
>>29397977
>>29398045
Shouldn't be a problem, I hate myself no matter what. Thanks for the advice.

I mean I'm probably gonna wait and see like I have for the last 6 months but when I finally give up, that's what I'll do about it.
>>
>>29398096
Just don't wait forever, anon. You deserve better.
>>
>>29398165
Doubtful but thank you. I hope something nice happens to you today.
>>
Currently chatting with my qt
Been with her for a month
We share the same taste in music and have lot of common.
She's like the purest thing ever - no previous relationships, calls me her Teddy Bear (?) and gets too embarassed for sexting, but I think it will be worth it lads. She's a solid 9/10.
And yes she's 18.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.