[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
vent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
>tfw you realize both your parents are hoarders
>they're divorced, when I had the rare opportunity to peek in his apartment, I was shocked to see old moldy newspapers all over the fucking floor and stuff everywhere. a hardcore hoarder.
>live with mother, and she doesn't do shit to clean up and keeps bringing new stuff. fat lazy cow.
>i manage to keep my nesting under control, today I threw away some of her shit
>don't want to end up like them
>when i was little I didn't bring any friends home because I was ashamed of the mess
>my parents fucked up my life, it's making me depressed
>i love them but don't like them
>>
i am legit triggered by hoarding

i hate it so much
>>
>>29396169

your parents didn't "fuck up" anything you're just too pathetic and self-victimizing to take any responsibility for your own actions
>>
>>29396169
My dad is a hoarder and my mother can't stop buying shit, then she complains about not having enough money.

If I ever move out I will be living a minimalist lifestyle.
>>
>>29396249
fuck you asshole, you don't realize how much a child is affected by parents. i didn't really get any freedom of choice until I was a teen and started to rebel. more than ten years later i finally start to free myself from their toxic influence.
go slit your throat, fucker
>>
>>29396331
yes, i hope for the same. some space and few things will make me a happier man.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.