[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The ride ends now https://youtu.be/dbL-NSkXnl8 I hope someon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-06-19-14-45-03.png (313 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-19-14-45-03.png
313 KB, 960x540
The ride ends now
https://youtu.be/dbL-NSkXnl8
I hope someone In this place likes this thing
>>
>>29396066
I do and I've already watched it

What did you think?
>>
>>29396127
I have mixed feelings
I was kind of expecting that finale but It just feels bizarre
But as always, really good
>>
>>29396177
Yeah I get what you mean, I was hoping that it'd be wrapped up conclusively but at the same time the way it finished sort of leaves dhmis open to whatever interpretation you can apply to it
>>
Don't like that they went from doing cute songs that go dark to just telling an obscure story.
>>
File: 1457318355958.jpg (66 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1457318355958.jpg
66 KB, 540x720
>>29396177
>>29396248
The theory is that the bird represents the older gen, the red guy represents young adults, and the yellow kid represents children. The yellow creepy dad is supposed to represent jews.
The idea is that the jews are telling you what to think and how to feel through media.
The bird dies off after consuming too much junk he saw on TV - the food literally kills him. The red guy decides to move on, but in this last episode, it seems he finds the real world boring and wants to get into media.
The kid likes the songs, but he can't fully relate to them. He wants something better.

At the end of this episode, it showed the red guy getting rid of the old media and updating it with something new and improved (they were all their favorite colors from the first episode). I guess that was symbolizing that they were perfecting media everyday to make it more appealing/addicting.
>>
>>29396446
Yeah the first and second one both did the cute to dark but after that everything had obvious dark elements and started the narrative theme
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.