[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>supposed to be making time logs of what I did at work every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1385276255604.jpg (276 KB, 922x882) Image search: [Google]
1385276255604.jpg
276 KB, 922x882
>supposed to be making time logs of what I did at work every day and how many hours each day
>haven't been for a month now
>can't remember very well what I did and when
>they're due in by wednesday

H E L P
M E
>>
Are you a valuable asset your company? Like are you one of the people that management likes to have around or are you the type of person the company can do without? If you're the former, come clean, because they'll respect your honesty and do their best to help you. If you're the latter, lie by filling it up with believable shit.
>>
>Pay attention to what you do tomorrow
>Copy and paste the same routine for every single day
>Add slight variations
>Change it a little to match up with the timelines for any projects you worked on

Bada bing bada boom, dw OP no one reads that shit anyways
>>
>>29396048
>>29396067
alright I got it
I can do this
Thanks squad
>>
File: Smug Wojak.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
Smug Wojak.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29396001
do this
>>29396048
>>29396067
after wednesday, just write logs into a text file at the end of each day, shouldn't take more than a few minutes
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 1280x809) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 1280x809
Accept it as a sign you were never meant to be a wageslave and see the light that is neetdom
>>
>>29396067
pretty much this. used to work at my uni's food service place, you were supposed to record the temperatures of the toppings that were supposed to stay fresh, i believe 60F was the limit, if they were hotter than that, you'd have to replace them. they never were under 60, usually around 76F, but what, am I going to replace the entire bar of toppings? fuck that
>>
>>29396001
TIMESTUDY MONTH
>>
>>29397272
When I worked at Tim Hortons, we would have to record the temperatures of all the lettuce/tomatoes and shit twice every shift.

If the temperatures were too hot we would just fudge the numbers, even our manager told us to write bs so that head office wouldnt get mad.

Standards dont exist man, its a lie
>>
>>29397634
>If the temperatures were too hot we would just fudge the numbers, even our manager told us to write bs so that head office wouldnt get mad.
kek
until you get a surprise food inspection because on of your customers got food poisoning from your shit
>>
>>29397674
Nah dude, its Tim Hortons

No mere mortal would dare challenge our authority.

You burgers probably don't know, but Tim Hortons is essentially an authority between provincial and federal government. It controls all
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.