[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is gayposting the easiest shitposting tool for this board.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
Why is gayposting the easiest shitposting tool for this board. Are robot males really that insecure about their sexuality?
>>
>>29395995
They definitely are. Also anything about women makes them collectively shit their pants.
>>
>>29395995
Yeah. I think a lot of young men are frustrated and don't understand that the longer you spend frustrated, the gayer you can get. It's not an identity thing.

I personally could totally look a dude in the eye and fuck his ass or suck his dick.
But I'm not gay.
>>
>>29395995
Braaaaaaaap

Originalio
>>
I'm gay but also a touchless virgin, so I completely ignore those threads.
>>
>tfw no deppressed qtfemboi to cuddle
>>
File: Ayano_15_kissable.jpg (211 KB, 1015x1015) Image search: [Google]
Ayano_15_kissable.jpg
211 KB, 1015x1015
>>29395995
D-Do you want to gay post with us too anon?
>>
>>29395995
I'm gay. Anyone wanna chat on Skype? Only other neets plz.
>>
>>29397853
neet? 68
>>
What does being insecure about your sexuality even mean? You think you might be gay? But you know you like pussy.

It's just a propaganda mind-game.
People are told it's wrong to hate gays and transfer that emotion to being disgusted by depictions of gay perversions.
It's not that they're not sure of their sexuality, it's that they are cowards and are guilty about their rightful hatred.

It's okay to hate gays. They are brainwashed scrap-meat. It's especially NECESSARY to hate depictions of their insane acts. We need to encourage people on the edge of being compromised by propaganda to keep resisting and find hope in their remaining right-mindedness.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.