[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello wagecucks! Thanks for joining me this afternoon. I know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 1600x1600
Hello wagecucks! Thanks for joining me this afternoon. I know my lifestyle is a bit misunderstood by the common man such as yourself, so I thought I should give people a glimpse into the life of a NEET.

Here is my average day:

12PM: Wake up with my mind and body feeling completely refreshed after taking a nice 10 hour slumber

12:30 PM: Prepare myself a healthy and organic breakfast of steel cut oatmeal and fry up some free range eggs and grass fed bacon.

1:00 PM: Hop on /pol/ to get the important news of the day

2:00 PM: Ride my bicycle into town to exercise at the gymnasium

2:30 PM: arrive at the gymnasium where I lift weights and afterwards play a fun game of 3v3 basketball with some people I meet

4:00 PM: take a walk down to the beach and relax in my hammock with a beautiful view of the ocean, plug in my headphones and enjoy some music

5:00 PM: Time for lunch! I ride my bike to wendy's. Today they are having a special where you get a hamburger and chicken sandwich for only $5. What a deal!

5:30 PM: Ride my bicycle back to my house

6:00 PM: Im starting to feel a bit sweaty from my long day of fun, time for a bubble bath!

6:30 PM: My favorite baseball team is starting to play soon, so I turn on the TV, open up /sp/ for some shitposting, grab myself a couple craft brews and prepare to get real comfy

10:00 PM: My team won! So glad I had time to watch the whole game. Now its time for some vidya. Just picked up B03 and NBA 2k16. Both are really quite fun.

12:00 AM: Dinner time! Just got some potatoes and beef from a local farmers market. Eating is so much cheaper when you have time to cook your own food!

2:00 AM: Cuddle up in my bed and dream of another perfect day. Going to sleep is much easier when you don't have to worry about an alarm clock or report deadlines!

So now can a wagecuck please tell me why the hell I would want to get a job? Sure I don't have much money, but money does not being me happiness. Freedom does.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29395965
This is a great average day. I don't have one myself because I like variation.
>>
Wagecuck here. Here's my day.

8:30 PM: Wake up for work and take a shower
10:00 PM: Arrive at work, where coworker whose shift I'm taking over gives me status updates on the patients I serve

10:30 PM: Order myself a quality pizza from one of the nice pizza shops near me

11:00 PM: Deliver elderly patient their meds before I chow down on my quality pizza

11:30 PM: Vidya time! All the patients are asleep, so I get to get cozy in the nice office apartment and play PS4 games on the big flat screen TV. I meet up with my regular friends on Overwatch for some quality fun!

6:00 AM: Most of my Overwatch friends are asleep, so I enjoy some FFX, a classic!

8:00 AM: End of my my shift! My coworker arrives to take over my duties as we share pleasant conversation. An excellent end to a hard days work!

8:30 AM: Time to relax! Pull up some 4chan and tuck myself into bed.

12:00 PM: Doze off into a comfy slumber as I anticipate my next night of fun and the paycheck I'll soon receive!
>>
>>29396910
Anon I know you're trying to be cute but medfags don't have actual free time
t. Anon in residency
>>
>>29395965
Bollox mate you fap all day to cartoons and eat tendies.
>>
File: squidward laughs.jpg (111 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
squidward laughs.jpg
111 KB, 512x384
>grass-fed bacon
>>
>>29395965

>getting news from /pol/

You'll just end up being a bitter mong with no place in modern society. The 50s are never coming back, stop being such a crybaby and deal with it.
>>
>>29397250
Everything on pol is gospel mate

Also sp

A is gay and for faggots though, the ones that touch balls
>>
>>29395965
You don't do any of that shit. This is your day:

2:41 PM: Wake up groggily after sleeping for approximately 11 hours.
2:45 PM: Take your 285 pound ass to your computer chair and post pointless things on /pol/ and complain about women who will never give you the time of the day on /r9k/.
3:30 PM: Go on /mlp/ and find some cartoon horses to masturbate to.
4:00 PM: Struggle your way to your kitchen in your cum-stained underwear to heat up and eat the McDonalds your mom left for you in the refrigerator.
5:00 PM: Watch anime
6:00 PM: Dad comes home and starts to fight with you about why you're a 25 year old unemployed loser.
7:00 PM: Mom sneaks you some frozen pizza (cooked up in a microwave) and diet coke for dinner, trying not to let your dad hear it.
8:00 PM: Play video games online with 13 year olds.
11:00 PM: Dad is asleep, so that means you can sneak into the kitchen and grab some candy and cookies (c'mon, you're only 285 pounds).
11:30 PM: You tune out the sounds of your mom crying by arguing with the 13 year olds you're playing video games with online.
1:00 AM: Post on 4chan about pointless shit.
3:30 AM: What a tough day...time to go to bed. Maybe your beautiful 10/10 Japanese virgin waifu will knock your basement door tomorrow!
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 500x749) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 500x749
>grass fed bacon
>/pol/
>/sp/
>basketball video game
>going to the gym
>making new friendships and playing real basketball with them
CHAD THUNDERCOCK GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: sweating.gif (471 KB, 188x174) Image search: [Google]
sweating.gif
471 KB, 188x174
>finally get enough money to buy a house
>plan on renting it out to people so I can live the NEET lifestyle
>mfw expecting something to go wrong at any moment and for my dreams to come tumbling down
>>
>>29397389
>buying a house to try to rent it out to your waifu's boyfriend
Cuck pls
>>
Why are you posting this here?

Almost everyone here is a NEET, you're preaching to the choir m8.

Post this on /biz/ instead
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 252x200) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 252x200
>6:00 AM wake up, wash, change clothes
>6:30 AM leave for work, go by bus and subway, it's far and can't afford to be late. eat on the buss
>7:30~8:00 AM arrive to work
>4:00 PM leave workplace, this if they don't ask me to stay overtime to do some extra stuff
>5:00~6:30 PM arrive home, tired, eat and play PC games
>11 PM time to go to bed, tomorrow another workday

tfw few jobs and shit tire social support
>>
>>29397434
>sorry stacy. looks like your rent is late. im gonna need that money now
>"B-BUT ANON I DONT HAVE THE MONEY!"
>maybe if you suck my dick dry i'll let you pay me back next week
Yeah im such a cuck, rite guys?
>>
>>29395965
A NEET has a house with ocean view and fucking grass bacon!
Why am I wagecucking??
>>
>>29397509
because you chose to work for your $
>>
>>29397530
But Shekelstein won't let me leave, will he?
>>
>>29397530
How can I get NEETbux?

I want to join you. Is ther any way to get more than $1500 from neetbux?
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 232x217) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 232x217
>>29397583
the best NEETs are the ones who plan

>collect $ for some time or inherit it
>you could borrow, but hard to find
>buy land and rent it
>invest in business (i guess you need to put yourself up to date with the business world)
>>
>>29397477
working for minimum wage too
>>
Hmm...I notice your day doesn't include any mention of a sex life or even any other human interaction barring the basketball with strangers.

Anyway, since you were curious about my daily schedule:

7:45 AM: my wife wakes up and takes a shower, usually wakes me up but I don't need to get up for a bit.

8:30 AM: time to get up and take a shower, kiss my wife as she leaves.

8:50 AM: time to leave for work. I moved to this city after getting the job and, seeing as I hate commuting, I picked an apartment within walking distance.

9:00 AM: arrive at work and check out the breakfast selection. Bagels, muffins, fresh fruit, banana bread, etc.

9:15 AM: look through emails to see if anything needs my approval. Read the news.

10:00 AM: coffee break, found a great cafe two blocks away. Usually go with 2 friends in the office...and 1 assistant that tries to kiss our ass but she pays the tab half the time and has a nice butt, so whatever.

11:00 AM: phone-in meeting, stream sports while I mute my phone.

NOON: lunch time, sometimes go shopping instead. Friday and Thursday this lunch will stretch 3 or 4 hours but only about 2 other days.

2:00 PM: my assistant finally drafted up our proposals for new business and renewals. Proofread and send to clients. Call up the clients I like and shoot the shit.

3:00 PM: Billing department sends me the expense roll-up, sign-off anything under my authority. Send them my travel/work expense list.

4:00 PM: arrange my upcoming trips with office manager. California in August, Colorado in November, Florida and Georgia in February.

4:30 PM: dismiss assistant because I'm a nice guy and leave myself minutes later. (Can't have my staff know that I don't work late 90% of the time)

5:00 PM: meet wife for dinner or she'll text me saying dinner is ready at home.

>Wednesday I take a longer lunch because I stop by the comic shop and browse.

>Friday is 50/50 that I return from lunch at all.

>graduated from college 5 years ago, loving life
>>
>>29398039

I know you came here to brag and everything, but holy fuck that is the most boring shit I ever read.
>>
>>29398108
i prefer my wageslave life

at least i get vidya
>>
>tfw just want a job where I can work 5-8hrs a day and be able to work overtime when I want
>applied to literally every job posting within 45mins commute, and doesn't require certs that I don't have
>still no reply and parents are getting impassient
>>
mine:
8:45 AM: kitty wakes me up, she wants to come in to cuddle and sleep together. I let her in and sleep more

11:30 AM: I wake up for real and get on my computer, play Overwatch etc for 3.5 hours

3:00 PM: I finally leave my room, shower, get dressed and go downstairs

3:30 PM: my sister and her husband are over, I attempt conversation

4:30 PM: we eat dinner and my dad opens his dad day gifts

5:40 PM (now): I sit on the couch as they have cheesecake and coffee and browse /r9k/

I plan to finish out the day with more vido gam + amine
>>
>>29398108
I don't really consider it bragging, it's not like I said "drive my Lamborghini to the stripper factory." I didn't even mention my salary, apartment size or wife's looks. If my generic job summary is considered "bragging" than I must assume the neet lifestyle is not quite as wonderful as its described.

It's a decent 9 to 5 job and the solid 30 minutes that I actually work each day is fairly dull.

The saving grace is that I am given a huge amount of independence, mostly because the management structure above me are all geriatric alcoholics and the support staff below me are efficient but unmotivated to climb the "ladder."

That being said, even the work part of my day is far more enjoyable than the neet lifestyle of 12 hours browsing 4chan and jerkin' it to cartoons.
>>
File: imagffffffffffes.jpg (13 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
imagffffffffffes.jpg
13 KB, 225x225
>>29398345
every simple mention of having a happy life could be considered bragging here
>>
Mine

5:30 wake up

6:45 arrive at base

Have facilities engineering job so fixing stuff around base

In all reality I just find hiding spots and shitpost on phone.

1130- lunch

Mess hall has full meal with salad and desert for 4.50

2:00pm- off work, go to gym

5:00 come home make dinner then Vidya

9:30 sleep
>>
File: image.jpg (330 KB, 1148x1404) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
330 KB, 1148x1404
I did it lads

I finally got a job where I "work" from home 2 weeks out of the month

You m wagecucks and NEETS will never experience this type of contentness
>>
File: index.png (10 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
index.png
10 KB, 216x233
>>29398483
>tfw your workplace doesn't have from where to buy food

If you forget to take from home, you either starve there or you skip work to get food
>>
6:20. Wake up, make breakfast and take a shower

8:00am start work, shtpost from comfy office
Do no real work
5pm come home, get stoned, look at filth accumulating around me
11pm sleep
>>
>>29395965
>none of this has ever happened once in your life
why do you keep posting this? is it some kind of fantasy you have to trick yourself into believing?

not all of us can afford to be delusional.
>>
>>29398660
Its irony you stupid american

Hes making fun of neets not wagecucks
>>
Mine

7:30: Wake up, shower, dress, groom self
8:30: arrive at work, 5 minute walk from house
11:20: lunch
1:10: return from lunch
3:30: end of day, sometimes I'll stay as late as 4:30 or 5, very unusual outside of crunch time
3:40: arrive home
4:00: go for a bike ride in the nearby national park
6:00: make + eat dinner
6:30: call girlfriend/friends; hang out for the evening; if unavailable, read or play vidya
10:00: chores
10:30: bedtime

i own my own house.

i have a career I love

i have a great life.
>>
>>29398626
Steak Thursday is the best. I get a big steak, potato, veggies and ice cream for 5 bucks

Breakfast is 2.50 and I get eggs, bacon, toast, and yogurt

Military is like NEET 2.0
>>
>>29397456
Actually only about 15% are NEET here. There are even more normies here, 18% I think it was.
>>
File: omar-mateen-10.jpg (26 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
omar-mateen-10.jpg
26 KB, 540x720
>>29399005
>If unavailable

You mean if she is busy taking chad's dick.
>>
>>29398626
And in 10 years I can retire with a pension. It's not much, but in eastern Europe I can live like a fucking emporer
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.