[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>22 >khv >poor >5'4 manlet >mental issues
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: malepatternbaldingexhibita.jpg (368 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
malepatternbaldingexhibita.jpg
368 KB, 1000x1333
>22
>khv
>poor
>5'4 manlet
>mental issues from a fucked up life with a broken family
>going back to school for graphic art and my aunt still hates me because i didn't get a mcjob

>and now LITERALLY balding

Give me a reason why I shouldn't kill myself TODAY
>>
Live and be a twink/trap
>>
>>29395879
You can just shave your head
>>
>>29395904
Balding traps are so hot m8
>>
>>29395963
wear a wig dumbass and let me use that bp
>>
i feel you op

im the same as you

25 kv neet on bux. havent lived with my parents since i was kicked out of home at 18. living in and out of homeless shelters between 16 and 20. cc and hs dropout

ive been on bux for 5 years now

just get on bux dude

like honestly, this life isnt worth living in the real world. thats why i game all night sleep all day. my fucking landlord doesnt really like it, but hes desperate for cash and he knows the welfare is a stable source of income and im super quiet and dont make problems so he tolerates it

just dont play. its so heavily rigged against you its not even funny
>>
>that hairline

fuuuuck i'm sorry robot
:(
>>
>>29395879
Shave your head, get some dome from a hooker, then consider if you want to keep trying.
>>
>>29396047
How much is your rent, famalam? I need a new place to be neet.
>>
>>29396163
460. i geto 1000 a month. its a boarding house, i share with others, but they are super chill and quiet and i rarely even see them. private internet connection for myself
>>
File: 1466365172890.jpg (8 KB, 265x265) Image search: [Google]
1466365172890.jpg
8 KB, 265x265
>Just bee urself anon kun
>>
>>29395879
Buzz that shit bro
>>
>>29396244
Not too bad, fuckers are raising my rent to 525, but it's a furnished studio so I guess I can't bitch too much.
>>
>>29396047
Why does your landlord care? How does he show he cares?
>>
>>29395879
I literally thought this was a picture of a 1 year old child. How can you be so smooth yet so bald? You look like a baby
>>
>>29396349
well i mean he does work construction all day because he owns a business he runs out of his home, and he rents his home for even more $$, beause the sorry asshole has a kid with a old greyhaired roastaroonie and he needs $$$ non stop

sometimes he's just mumble out loud for me to hear "up all night, sleep all day", and close the door, or like "is anyone working over here?" or shit like that. usually just cracks me up, or interupts my daydreams as im lying in bed, about to sleep or just woken up

if shit hits the fan and the robot revolution comes with ai and theres no jobs and everything goes to hell im going to go full innawoods and squat there with a van full of shit and a shiba pupper. id buy remote land and build a home on it, but i have like 8k in stupid debt and land costs like 20k+, and so much more shit, i just cant do it i think
>>
>>29396489

regenerative regressive aging genes run in my family.

aka we age slow as fuck. I've even had points where my hairline has un-receded and the baldness has gone away. 50+% of the reason i have any baldness is because i pick at my head to due nervousness.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.