[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
has anyone ever been on holiday on thier own? i have loads of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1422993590539.jpg (122 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1422993590539.jpg
122 KB, 640x640
has anyone ever been on holiday on thier own?

i have loads of money and free time right now and theres so much stuff i want to do but ive got no mates do it with because therye all sanctimonious cunts and i cant be bothered with anyone round here anymore

should i go on my own?
>>
>>29395779
My crippled uncle told me to just get in my car and drive somewhere interesting like the west coast of Ireland.

I'll book some time off work after a wedding next month and go do it, he's a smart guy and seems to know best.

Do what you like.
>>
You totally can. Visit a bunch of cities. Sightseeing&stuff at day, going to bars at night.
>>
>>29395779
I was a d had fun Inspent a week going around dif bars getting my dick sucked by other men even fucked a trap
>>
>>29395779
I went on a holiday to Belgium by myself, I'm from the UK. I didn't tell anyone but it was a 10/10 trip would do again.
>>
>>29395779
I feel more confident going on holiday on my own. You can do what you want as well and eat whatever you want. You're more agile and can avoid crowds easier.
>>
Went to DR and Panama on my own, from Burgerland. Best times of my life.
>>
>>29395779
Get Grindr and have sex with qt traps
>>
>>29396009
yeah but like my parents would think im a total loser on my own

>>29395943
i also dont want to become like Elliott Rodger and go on about "how i traveled the world" lol
>>
>>29396115
not a trap fan

would like to go to s korea and meet some real cute girls though

but ive heard that asians are actually really racist though lol
>>
>>29396120
What does this have to do with Elliot Rodger the Rabbit? Tons of people do this.
>>
>>29396173
dunno just the thought of being a robot and seeing the world on my own is a little bit rodgerite

if the uk doesnt brexit then i might get a motor cycle and ride around europe
>>
>>29396120
Then don't tell them, and make up some excuse.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.