[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't mind me.Feeling overload.Keep scrolling.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
>Noone wants to hire me,not even as a burgerflipper
>Competition is so fucking high nowadays,only work addicts and people with all kinds of experience and studies have decent chances
>terrible at long-term studies,can only get 2-3 months garbage courses
>I will be a NEET during my whole life,wheter I like it or not
>I will never know what is like to get out of home and drive my car through work and back because I don't have a car nor a job
>last time I attended a restaurant was 10 years ago,family paying everything of course
>chances of starting a family myself are also discarded,unless I leech off someone or I take the role of the house husband,something also impossible since if I ever get a partner (lol) I will sure have to be a provider
>I will never be the one paying dinners,giving presents or casually going out to bars because I can't even afford a goddamn drink
>I will never sympathize with normies,or those people at social gatherings that talk about how much they've worked today or about their bosses/salaries/co-workers That is an unknown world to me.
>I go to libraries and read random books or go to conferences whenever my parents can afford to give me money for public transport to simulate and fool myself that I actually have some kind of "routine" and Im busy as everyone else doing important things
>many of these conferences end early anyways and in the libraries I just end up playing videogames in my laptop so I still have a lot of free time left looking for more talks or conferences near my home to avoid feeling miserable once and once again
>Starting to get an inferiority complex whenever I compare myself with people with degrees.Even if they are worthless.
>I actually smile when people say that in a no so far future robots will take most of the jobs so more people will know what is like to feel useless

T-that's it for now I guess.
>>
File: 1450683819381.jpg (136 KB, 861x1024) Image search: [Google]
1450683819381.jpg
136 KB, 861x1024
Apply to grocery stores as a cashier and make sure you list that you're available ANY time. Guaranteed job. I used to work at one, and I walked there since I don't have a car either.
>>
>>29395669
Dude just meet men on Grindr and have sex with them for free food and weed and some cash, or camwhore
>>
>>29395669
Become a trucker op, schools only a month or teo, and you can turn your truck i to a filthy neet paradise and still fit in with all the other hairy fat fucks trucking.
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 1024x904) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 1024x904
>>29395968
>cashier
>interacting with clients

not op but i've never had a job and i don't like people, what job should i try getting?
>>
>>29396132
try night stocking at a supermarket.
>>
>>29395968
dont do this

become shelf stocker

fucking rusemaster
>>
>>29396013
> become trucker
> when automated trucks are 1 year away
>>
File: 1450159290586.gif (61 KB, 339x273) Image search: [Google]
1450159290586.gif
61 KB, 339x273
>>29396132
You are trained to say hello and thank you for shopping with us.. in between you scan groceries. Unless you get annoying customers who like to talk.
if you really hate people that much, you can try security, my friend used to do that. If you are smart try programming.
>>
do they do over night stockers in burgerland?

it's like a real robot job.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.