[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible for a robot and a femanon to be just friends?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1388883505440.jpg (345 KB, 630x780) Image search: [Google]
1388883505440.jpg
345 KB, 630x780
Is it possible for a robot and a femanon to be just friends? Will the robot eventually develop feelings for the other?
>>
>>29395389
>Is it possible for a robot and a femanon to be just friends?
Maybe.
>Will the robot eventually develop feelings for the other?
Let's be honest.. if you talk to us at all in real life, yeah it'll probably happen with most of us.

NOW SHOO SHOOOOO OFF THIS BOARD NORMIE.
>>
Robot won't devleop feelings because he knows better than to fall for any girl that's nice to him. He's been shut down or unintentionally cucked so many times that he knows that having feelings will just lead to heart break. He knows that even if they do date, she'll leave him for someone better once they realize how much of a disappointment or how boring he is.

Robots do not give anything worth being loyal to. Meet up with any girl and her group of friends and see how she treats her orbiters. She constantly makes fun of them and doesn't see them as people.
>>
>>29395389
kek

Is it possible for a mutt to hang out with a piece of steak? Nah, no matter how off the steak, that mutt's gonna eat that shit up.
>>
>>29395744
False, the robot will still fall for her. Even if he knows he won't get her
>>
File: 1464212579544.jpg (262 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1464212579544.jpg
262 KB, 1280x720
I have a femanon friend. Been friends with her for like 7 years now. Shes fun to get drunk and bullshit with like a sister. Not gonna lie though there have been probably a half dozen occasions I did spank one out to her, but lets face it, she's not my sister and there are people on this board that want to bang their real sister so I'm not doing anything wrong. I just cant see myself dating her. Friendship between guys and gals is possible, just kinda rare.
>>
>>29395894
So why haven't you fucked her?
>>
>>29395389
There is a problem with it. First of all most women are terrible friends. Why even bother?
But also, sex and relationships are such an inherent part of being female, they pretty much take it for granted, and they can't really imagine life without it. It can make it pretty difficult to relate on so many things. Sounds butthurt but there it is.
>>
>>29395389
A lot of things are possible.
Personally I see it this way.
I'm a total island. Insular to a fault. I love my own company and the sound of silence.

If some hopeless autism girl started talking to me I'd entertain her out of courtesy. But I'm not going out of my way to maintain a friendship unless I get something out of it. Be that good discussion, someone to share shit with, co-op partners. If I don't get something really useful and defining out of it, I dissappear.

So the likelihood is we drift apart or I include her in my plans more.

I think tending to extremes is what's most likely here unless she's part of a group I associate with. If she's, for want of a better word, attractive, on her own merits, I'll end up feeling attached. If she's just part of a group of useful entertaining people, I won't feel pressured to get closer.

So I don't think what you describe, just being friends, is reasonable or natural.
That's my reasoning.
>>
People confuse love and friendships all the time. No matter who they are.
Nerds like robots will often fall to the "someone was nice to me, Im now in love" category which is one of the most irritating kind of people out there. Doesnt matter if you are a guy or a girl, they will "fall in love" with you the moment you are nice to them.
We live in an age where friendships are almost impossible. People cant just be close friends without one person automaticly falling in love, or atleast thinking they have fallen in love. People cant just help eachother out, spend time with others out kindness. A trait that SHOULD be a common, normal trait in people. But these fucking disgusting little rats instantly think its love when someone shows a basic human trait to them.

People thesedays are so fucking disgusting and depraved that they should be all executed.
I dont want to live on this disgusting planet anymore with these filthy fucking humans. One that I am myself also. Asteroid, asteroid, where are you, you should be wiping out humanity by now.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.