[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /luciddreaming/ here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1439300296725.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1439300296725.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
Who /luciddreaming/ here
>>
There was a point, a couple of months back where I regularly did. But it resulted in me hating myself more when I eventually woke up. Just makes things worse
>>
>>29395358
>Who /lucidmemeing/ here

fixed
>>
File: 5099128839023.jpg (164 KB, 1024x1276) Image search: [Google]
5099128839023.jpg
164 KB, 1024x1276
>>29395358
I am nowadays always aware of dreaming. The nastiest nightmares are those in which I try to wake up, in these dream it seems like I do - this repeats itself several times untill I do wake up.

The ones I can control however, are kind of /naughty/
>>
I'm taking Seroquel as an Antipsychotic and it helps me getting lucid dreams
>>
I've had sleep paralysis twice and freaked the fuck out both times since I didn't know what it was but apparently if has something to do with lucid dreaming?
>>
>>29395358
>dream of ex
>lucidDream.exe
>proceed to rape

FeelsGood.jpg
>>
>>29395609
What is that tell me more. I have nightmares in which I think I am awake but can't move myself, but I wanna know what sleep paralysis is like.
>>
>>29395358
I can't tell if I'm lucid dreaming or my mind has tricked me into believing I have control of my actions. I'm under the circumstances where I'll have extremely vivid dreams, I'm walking around my neighborhood, then suddenly I'm inside a grocery store. Or I'll open a door and there's a beautiful autumn field. Everything is so vibrant, it's like I'm walking through the real world without any consequence. When I find an attractive woman in my dream I'll knock them down, undress them, and take them from behind while they're lying on the ground. Sometimes it's people I know. I'll try to follow them. If I try walking somewhere I'm not supposed to be I'll get warning signs, it's hard to describe. Everything becomes foggy, there's static, it's harder to see, everything begins meld together and dissipate. I think they might be normal dreams.
More often than not I'll pants her, and bury my face in her ass, I never want to wake up. When I told someone they reacted as if I was at risk of doing this in real life. Can anyone relate?
>>
>>29395694
That's basically what it was. The first time I remember waking up in my bed and being fully aware of the situation, seeing out of the window and hearing some song play from another room in the house, but I couldn't move at all. I started thinking that I was dying or something, trying to close my eyes but they wouldn't close. Finally I get them closed, open them again, and I can move perfectly fine. I see the same thing out of the window and hear the same song from earlier so I know I was awake. The second time was sort of the same except one eye was open and the other was closed so that was weird.

There has to be a Wikipedia page on it, it's pretty well documented.
>>
>>29395903
I looked the Wikipedia page and it suddenly started talking about aliens and stuff, so didn't bother with it.
Sounds really scary. I have nightmares that make me afraid to sleep and I'm in my mid twenties. Can't imagine how scary that must be.
>>
>>29395358
I've been more into Astral Projection lately
>>
>>29395694
Its an awful sinking heavy feeling. You feel like you can just get of the bed...your mind wills it...but your body is just stiff..Had it several times..makes you feel like you're dead.
>>
>>29395358
I tried really hard to have one years ago
Once I got really close but a false awakening fucked it all up
>>
When I was NEET I really got into it and had a few really intense and surreal experiences, but then I started working so couldn't do it anymore. What was annoying is that I started trying lucid dreaming so late into my neetdom, I wish I started on my first day
>>
>>29395516
>Seroquel
Ayyyy
>>
File: 1465290830054.jpg (60 KB, 514x540) Image search: [Google]
1465290830054.jpg
60 KB, 514x540
>>29395358
Lucid dreaming is like tulpamancy only much harder, shorter lasting, and hard to remember. Why on earth would you do this to yourself anon.
>>
Fuck all you ignorant fucks giving lucid dreaming a bad name. Lucid dreaming ain't shit just make reality checks a habit (6 fingers, breathing through your pinched nose, poking through your hand with your finger etc. Whatever that works for you) and keep a dream journal and occasionally you'll realize you're dreaming while you're dreaming. If you ever find yourself in sleep paralysis just realize it's your body's natural instinct to paralyze your muscles while you sleep and drift into your lucid dream.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.