[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you dont wish your dad happy father's day because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 8nLFCVP.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
8nLFCVP.png
51 KB, 657x527
>tfw you dont wish your dad happy father's day because you would rather he just forget you exist
>>
>>29395227
You're not helping the problem
>>
File: fffffffffffffffffffff.jpg (22 KB, 234x250) Image search: [Google]
fffffffffffffffffffff.jpg
22 KB, 234x250
>dad lost his job 4 times in the last few years
>had to move back in with his mom
>owes a bunch of people in the family money from having to borrow to pay bills
>practically never talk to him
>most likely won't wish him a happy father's day
>he still calls me occasionally to ask me how i'm doing, that he loves me, and if i ever need anything i can always call him

why am i such a shit son
>>
>>29395227
Eh its not a big deal its just a day, I just fucked a father in the ass from Grindr, best part is his wife has no idea
>>
>>29395328

>I just fucked a father in the ass from Grindr, best part is his wife has no idea
how is this relevant?
>>
>>29395227
>dad constantly in and out of my life by choice
>calls me a bitch behind my back
>gets mad that i don't want to see him
>>
>>29395281
I know that fell anon, but I'm like that to everyone
the worst is, that I don't know why I am like that

yet I wonder why I repulse everyone, well...
>>
>>29395281
you probably have avoidant personality disorder. I put off messaging my dad because I feel like a loser with nothing to say.

>tfw you will never make your dad truly proud of you
>>
>>29395227
>home for the summer
>parents are fighting
>dad went out for some "dinner" last night
>was gone for 3 hours
>didn't even tell my mom why he was gone I guess (I assume went to the bar to sing karoke)
>Was going to prepare a meal for us for Father's Day since I didn't really have anything I could give
>instead gonna be a shitty day

Anyways - you should really wish your dad a happy father's day. Unless your relationship is at a point where he's expressed he doesn't want to hear from you, at least do it. Once you are at that age, sometimes the only thing that really can make you feel better is hearing from your family even if you didn't have a close relationship.
>>
>>29395521
Im scared to. I avoided doing it earlier all I said was good morning and went back to my room
I also didnt go to my grandpa's 80th birthday party yesterday which makes it harder because he is probably disappointed about that
>>
>>29395425
>avoidant personality disorder

holy shit this describes me to a t
>>
>>29395578
It's because of that you should do it brah. Sometimes I'll do the same thing, but just go up and do it. Go wish him a happy father's day. Hell, if you wanna be even better, ask if he wants to go out and get some lunch or something.

He isn't ever going to get any younger.
>>
File: dad.png (156 KB, 600x908) Image search: [Google]
dad.png
156 KB, 600x908
I really hate myself sometimes
>>
>>29396222
>sorry I lost phone
>sorry I couldn't find my charger
>sorry I left my phone at work/car/friends house
>sorry I've been preoccupied with a lot stuff. been doing lots of thinking, you know? about life. didn't mean to give the impression that I was ignoring you. sorry dad.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.