[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't condone violence, but if you plan on taking down
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: flamethrower.png (545 KB, 815x424) Image search: [Google]
flamethrower.png
545 KB, 815x424
I don't condone violence, but if you plan on taking down normies.
Why don't robots use flamethrowers?
You can get a 50 yard flamethrower for about $1,500 or so, and there's books that teach you how to make your own that go past 75 feet.

There are flamethrowers that been made that can cover an entire football field.

If you showed up on New Years at NYC during the ball drop you could easily score up to 10,000 points within 5 seconds of holding the trigger down.
>>
File: fire survivor.jpg (15 KB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
fire survivor.jpg
15 KB, 460x259
Also imagine what it's like to die by flamethrower, you have to witness your flesh get burnt off your bones and before you die you witness pure torture, your eyeballs melt and you die from suffocation.

The heat will be overwhelming, and all you can do is scream.

Then imagine SURVIVING a flamethrower attack, if robots started using flamethrowers then people would wish to not survive your slaughter.

Even if you missed, the flames would wall people in, and spread between each person.
During the ball drop there's millions of people crowded together so firefighters can't just hose actual people down. It'll be chaos.
>>
thanks for the ideas senpai would be a nice way to go out
>>
isnt it a bit conspicuous though?
>>
>>29395249
> I was born in a small village. I was still a child when we were raided by soldiers.
>>
File: ghostbusters_cosplay_1.jpg (254 KB, 1200x798) Image search: [Google]
ghostbusters_cosplay_1.jpg
254 KB, 1200x798
>>29395255
> Doesn't know how to cosplay. or put the fuel tank inside a backpack.

All you need is 5 seconds to clip an entire street, that's 20-30,000 people GONE instantly. And the fire will spread.

The place is too crowded for a firetruck also. People won't be able to react in time.

Just make the flamethrower, and rent out a place near the balldrop.

get a really good one that does damage to buildings also and you can ruin the entire block within several minutes.

No one will rush you, cause they're gone within half a second of being torched. They immediately go from wanting to take you down, to wanting the suffering to end.

Flamethrowers are powerful man.
>>
why not just become a pilot lol
>>
>>29396060
free will to 9/11 part 2 whenever you feel like it
>>
>>29396060
becoming a pilot takes how many years? Don't know.

Going across the street and purchasing a flamethrower is something you can do on the spur of a moment.

At least people go out suffering, you traumatize people beyond belief and victims end up committing suicide.

You can't make chad suicide by giving him instant death or a lost arm.

But having his cock burn off his body and his face melted would do the trick.
>>
>>29395545
Wouldn't the first row of people act as a fireblock and keep the people at the back from getting burned? If you're going to go that far, just make a homemade kneecap mortar and shell them from a rooftop.
>>
>>29395545
Please, please, please do this

NYC anime or comic conventions are a tightly packed, highly flammable petri drish of every "lol I'm such a dork and quirky and special teehee" attention whore you can imagine. You could destroy hundreds in a few seconds.
>>
>>29396265
So you mean they're full of robots?
>>
>>29396265
Why would you want to torch us robots? Clearly an impostor get the fuck out.
>>
>>29396368
>>29396486
Uh no
Robots are at home watching anime
Not at anime conventions
>>
File: 5766ffffa322c941957306.gif (1 MB, 336x230) Image search: [Google]
5766ffffa322c941957306.gif
1 MB, 336x230
>>29396216
Had to optimize the gif.
There's different types of flamethrowers.
Try to recreate pic related, aim up, and clip an entire line of people all at once to avoid getting fire blocked.

Just let the fire rain down on them.
Also, it's best if you make a flamethrower, get the hang of it.

Then when you go to NYC, you bring PARTS for the flamethrower and find a spot to make it somewhere where people won't see you.
>>
lol reminds me of GTA2. Loved that game.

KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLL FRENZY!
>>
I wonder if the flames surrounding everyone will cause them to suffocate outside?

If you light up the buildings on fire and wall in 100,000 people, even if they dodge the flames would they eventually suffocate from all the smoke and flames anyway?
>>
With like $500 you can make your own flamethrower, and it'll be more effective when targeting a school.

You can indirectly wipe out an ENTIRE school of people, for the same cost or less it'd take for the weaponry of your typical shooting.

You don't even have to aim at people, just light up the doors, flame up the stairs, and just spray down the halls and it will spread and eventually people suffocate.
>>
most flamethrowers can only fire for less than 10 sec and the range is shit so it wouldn't be as devastating as it seems at first
>>
>>29397400
> most

Yeah, and you think people are talking about bb guns when doing a school shooting right?

Who cares about most, it's about what works.
I'm talking military-level flamethrowers, not decoration.
>>
>>29397498
well by most I was referring to the military ones. For example the M2 flamethrower had only enough fuel for for 7 sec.

Military flame throwers are mostly used for clearing fortified positions while being supported by their unit not engaging large amounts of enemy's

Cool video about flamethrowers https://youtu.be/ts55TNp1Fq4
>>
>>29395545

This is such a brilliant idea. Wear that exact getup to the female Ghostbusters premiere and waste them all.
>>
>>29397771
god damn wiki is contradicting itself.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flamethrower

few seconds of burn time, but the fuel lasts 2 minutes?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.