[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think my problem is /r9k/? I can talk to girls fine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1460273351416.jpg (186 KB, 756x720) Image search: [Google]
1460273351416.jpg
186 KB, 756x720
What do you think my problem is /r9k/?

I can talk to girls fine without hesitation about almost anything comfortably.

I don't have any anxieties around girls, and make occasional eye contact as well.

Whether she's a plain jane, a feminist, or a total Stacey, I can always have a good conversation with them and get along pretty well with them, and most actually take a liking to me (friendly).

Only "problem" is, with how great my relations with girls are, it's kind of weird that I didn't get into a relationship yet. Here are my stats:

>5'10
>168 lbs
>black male
>20 yo
>studying biological engineering at uni
>currently make about 410 dollars a week after taxes at my summer job
>dabs into occasional drug use (MDMA, LSD, Mushrooms and Cocaine), smoke weed every day (some very good shit familia)
>defined chin
>lean

Is there something I'm missing /r9k/? I don't think it has anything to do with high standards, I find the majority of girls I talk to attractive.
>>
>black male
Found your problem, and i'm so sorry.
>>
>>29395170
Might wanna quit coke, could be bad for you desu
>>
You probably do something weird or unattractive without realizing. Think ticks, bad habits, speech pattern, unsolicited dick pics or messages etc
>>
you may have very slight Asperger's, lack of male role models, or simply don't understand how to get gf. most of us don't either so you really should ask non-virgins.
>>
>>29395170
ayyy, biological engineering 4 lyfe. Where are you studying?
>>
>>29395170
If you're black, then women will only date/have sex with you if you're the thug/hood rat type.

And quit the fucking drugs you fucking degenerate!
lol bio engineering
>>
>>29395170
You haven't said if you actually attempted to form a relationship with any of them. You just said you get along with them and then started talking about yourself. Maybe a bit too focused on yourself.
>>
>not 6 foot
>can't dunk

there you go, anon
>>
>>29395195
Nah there's plenty of black guys that get some sort of action anon, but there are girls that don't like black guys for sure.

>>29395204
Only do it on the occasion anon. Doing a line in a dirty bathroom is extremely satisfying.

>>29395221
Could be anon. I don't send dick pics too be hoensto

>>29395229
>lack of male role models

Used to, but I have one now. He's a cool guy, gets angry a lot though, but its nice because you can tell that he's alive.

Maybe you're right about asking non virgins fellow KHV.

>>29395262
I'm at a university in Canada anon.

>>29395280
I don't believe that though. There are plenty of black men who dress and act as casual as the next guy who are in relationships or have had sexual experiences with women.

And no, drugs r pre bomb.

>>29395329
I'm focused on myself as much as I can be in my OP because I want the anons in this thread to get a good picture of who I am, which could possibly lead to them being able to pick out my problems one by one so they're not taking shots in the dark.

>>29395380
Kek, basket ball was never my thing, soccer is much more fun.
>>
>>29395170
Maybe you are gay or have BI furious tendies, check out Grindr the guys are easy to talk to and getting laid is pretty easy
>>
>>29395483
>Doing a line in a dirty bathroom is extremely satisfying.
>y don't i have gf? :(
>>
>>29395483
Black huh, try this same thing but with men I think you would fair pretty fine and lets face it senpai a hole is a hole and cumming is cumming
>>
>>29395483
Maybe you're too nice/beta?
>>
Where do ya live blackbot? Somewhere there is lots of black people or?
>>
>>29395499
>BI furious tendies

Had a mega kek there anon. I'm very much straight but yeah, maybe I'll experiment on Grindr. Traps are very hot.

>>29395505
hahaha

>>29395526
>but with men I think you would fair pretty fine

Honestly, yeah you're probably right. A robot from here told me I looked attractive before, so I would probably fare better with men.

I kind of want to get an onahole.

>>29395564
Yeah I'm pretty polite, but I don't know, I can't really change being nice/beta. Used to have a really bad inferiority complex that I'm just starting to get over.

>>29395572
I'm in Ontario Canada, so unfortunately no, I live in an area with a lot of whites and asians.

I've talked to plenty of black girls before as well.
>>
>>29395170
bump for le bump gods
>>
Not only are you black which is a huge disability, you're not even a cool black. You're a nerdy black. That is the reality of the situation my friend. And you're pretty small too.
>>
>>29396080
>you're pretty small too

I kind of like it though. It's nice being the shorter dude in a group, it's just a nice contrast honestly.
>>
>>29396080
btw I'd say I'm pretty cool, I make trap music instrumentals and do drugs1!!
>>
File: 1450060368353.png (401 KB, 600x696) Image search: [Google]
1450060368353.png
401 KB, 600x696
>>29396266
drugs don't make you cool anon, sorry to burst your bubble.
>>
File: leyellowweedman.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
leyellowweedman.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>29396418
>drugs don't make you cool

B-but rappers smoke joints all the time, and they're the coolest of the cool!

You're just jealous of my extremely unhealthy lifestyle, you big meanie.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.