[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If i dont control my mental stress ill end up hurting someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
Yesterday my friend coached me into talking to a random girl at barnes and nobles reading some books.

After about 10 minutes of laughter and 20 minutes of gathering the fucking mental courage to socially speak to her I did.

Best fucking decision of my life, literally she was amazing, we shared the same interest and before I knew it we were walking, talking about mundane girl interesting topics like music of today's age, spirituality, the universe, etc.

It went so damn well that she was coming on to me midway through the hour we spent in there. She finally left after purchasing books...

Here's where it gets bad. My phone was dead so I wanted to write it down but she said its all cool just give her my number which i did and then she said she'll call me tonight.

Guys...ive been waiting over 5 hours. What the fuck, my sanity has me questioning did i give her the right number, will she call?!

Im having a mental breakdown over a girl I havent even knew for 24 hours. Am i truly this desperate. Please help me.

If i dont control how i act and feel over girls i may fucking lose my mind one day
>>
How old are you? You sound like me when I was 11.

T. Chad.
>>
>>29395088
>Best fucking decision of my life, literally she was amazing, we shared the same interest and before I knew it we were walking, talking about mundane girl interesting topics like music of today's age, spirituality, the universe, etc.
This is bullshit, women don't discuss that type of stuff. They like to talk about banal and trite bullshit.
t. actual robot that sincerely hopes that she DOESN'T call you. nigger. saged.
>>
>>29395194
Funny cause she actually did. Im a supreme beta faggot but even I at least TRY to better myself.

I wallow in self pity and cry myself in my fucking room. I really doubt you hate yourself more than me as well. This isnt a dick swinging contest.
>>
File: おとのこ.png (448 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
おとのこ.png
448 KB, 500x500
>>29395340
>I wallow in self pity and cry myself in my fucking room. I really doubt you hate yourself more than me as well. This isnt a dick swinging contest.
well gee anon i don't know. which one of us actually has a friend willing to help better yourself? certainly not me
congrats on becoming a nigger normie or a semi-nigger-normie. we'll all get there one day. just don't come back humblebragging, y'hear?
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.