[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could somebody fill me in on what happened between Crispy and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 252
Thread images: 51
File: Screenshot_2016-06-19-22-11-00.png (126 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-19-22-11-00.png
126 KB, 480x800
Could somebody fill me in on what happened between Crispy and /r9k/? Any thread I could read?
>>
File: IMG_4784.png (535 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4784.png
535 KB, 640x640
>>29395080
I bet a less attractive girl got mad at the little attention Crispy was getting and she decided to ruin it for everyone.

Crispy was/is too perfect for this world and we ruined it like we ruin every other nice thing that happens in our lives.
>>
sad that she thinks we dislike her. not at all true on my part, she seems quite sweet. I hope this isn't related to those dumb posters getting mad that she doesn't like the MCU.
>>
>>29395659
>she thinks we dislike her

I just know some fat disgusting female robot is behind all this.
>>
>>29395586
This isn't clear enough, how did someone ruin it for everyone
>>
>>29395707
>female robot
you are the problem
>>
>>29395791
>you are the problem

you are the problem
>>
>>29395730
She started getting hate on her curiouscat page, getting spammed with questions calling her an attention whore (she didn't answer them because it could cause more problems but she told me this) and sending comments calling her that as well
>>
File: IMG_4809.jpg (192 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4809.jpg
192 KB, 768x1024
>>29396235
>getting spammed with questions calling her an attention whore

Some female /r9k/ bitch is behind this. Only women ruin everything for everyone involved
>>
I think a lot of people called her names and said some rude things about her. I think it hurt her because in reality she actually is pretty normal albeit a little sheltered I think. She really is the sweet girl next door and I wish she would stop reading what people post about her sometimes on this board. it's all bullshit. None of these people know you crispy, they just have a vague image of you that they construct in their minds.
I've mentioned before that I went to the same highschool with her senior year so I feel kind of disturbed by some of these comments because they don't reflect who she is at all. Granted I never got to really know her, I can't help but feel a little protective.
Anyways thats enough out of me.
>>
>>29395080
Literally who

Oregano comment please let me post
>>
>>29396314
Some anons were under the impression that she's manipulating people and acting innocent on purpose, but I personally don't think thats the case with her
>>
thank god this cunt is gone and hopefully you faggots will stop polluting the board with her caked up face
>>
>>29395586
>>29395707
>>29396314
Are you serious? I'm a girl and I'm a huge fan of Crispy and her pictures. It's not like robots aren't known for hating women. Stop blaming everything on us, fuck's sake...
>>
>>29396623
in this case I think it was just an idiot who hates her and spammed her to make it seem like it was more people
>>
>find some average to shit girl on the internet
>give her attention
>probably a whore
>let her self viral market on some mongolian battle forum
>continue getting baited

never change you magnificent faggots, never change.
>>
>>29396823
it's painful because they're perpetuating a vicious cycle that hurts us and themselves...

STOP
GIVING
STACY
ATTENTION
YOU FUCKING KEKS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29395659
what is MCU? was that from a thread?
>>
File: Spider-Man-Free-Download-PNG.png (278 KB, 520x715) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Man-Free-Download-PNG.png
278 KB, 520x715
>>29397155
Marvel cinematic universe = MCU
She only has love for spidey and doesnt care for the rest of it.

I have to agree, the mcu is far too obsessed with robert downey jr
>>
>>29397231
well that's a stupid shit reason to hate on her. i know she reads comics so who cares if she doesn't like the movies
>>
File: 123.jpg (88 KB, 754x124) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
88 KB, 754x124
>>29395080
This totally isnt true
dont let one asshole samefag give you the impression this board has a collective consciousness in this matter
>>
>>29397404
Oh yeah, it's one person on here who thinks that roastie attention whores don't belong here.
>>
>>29397460
case in point, illustrated
>>
>>29397488
Yep, it's me. I'm on here 24/7 posting about how women are parasites. I don't eat, sleep, or drink. It's just me. Idiot.
>>
Who the fuck is "Crispy"? Some Triptard?
This board is fucking gay
>>
>>29397550
It has good days and bad days. Today is actually comparably good. But often you get these threads of in-club cliques circle jerking to some camwhore.
>>
File: 1450522340101.jpg (73 KB, 774x672) Image search: [Google]
1450522340101.jpg
73 KB, 774x672
>>29397550
>This board is fucking gay
lol what a revelation senpai
>>
She is too pure for this shithole board
Bless her
>>
>>29398565
what exactly does she do?
>>
>>29398639
she's the quintessential quirky qt net girl that everyone wishes they knew irl
>>
>>29398780
>tfw know a quirky qt net girl irl
>>
>>29398954
post her pic pls
>>
File: 1462684506977.jpg (83 KB, 574x551) Image search: [Google]
1462684506977.jpg
83 KB, 574x551
>>29395080
i-it's better this way

she's too good for us
>>
Wait isn't this alterhacker
I didn't know she actually went on here
>>
>>29400469
She didn't post but lurked and chatted with anons on curiouscat
>>
>>29400518
I understand the curiosity,
But Why is she lurking though
That's.not a healthy thing to do
It's like being famous and googling yourself
You're guaranteed to read stuff that's less than flattering
>>
>>29400806
I would probably do the same thing tbqh even knowing I shouldn't
>>
>>29400806
She's not famous you stupid fuck and the fact that all you fags are obsessing over some 17 year old attention whore is fucking disgusting. Grow up you beta pieces of shit. She's not even pretty. And if she met you she wouldn't even give you the time of day. Jesus christ you people need to die.
>>
File: 1447458834924.png (562 KB, 683x642) Image search: [Google]
1447458834924.png
562 KB, 683x642
>>29395080
People really were sperging way too hard. Myself included, but I've spoken with her today privately.

You guys just need to chill the fuck out.
She doesn't want the shit storm anymore. That's all it is.

Everybody is trying to reach her yet you guys don't even live in the same damn area she does.

Just chill. People say she's an attention whore but it is clear she doesn't like that much attention.
>>
>I'm not very well liked on /r9k/

Why, the daily threads dedicated to your worship is not enough?
>>
>>29401167
I don't think we are hurting her in any way, she should just stop lurking. She wants to be a famous fashion designer, no? The attention she receives and the followers she gains could help her
>>
File: 1448065475531.jpg (26 KB, 358x449) Image search: [Google]
1448065475531.jpg
26 KB, 358x449
>>29401214
these goons praise her too much.
that's the issue here.

>>29401278
This isn't really the attention she needs tho.
It isn't hurting her, she just is tired of letting people down. She seems to have a real guilt about upsetting someone.

Seriously people sperg out fucking hard, when they feel like she's not reciprocating attention.
In her stream her chat literally came to a standoff because she wasn't able to pick which movie/show to watch out of our suggestions. Instead of just picking one anon, she didn't want to let a single person down, so I had to make a damn strawpoll it took 30-40 minutes of bickering and shitposting to figure out what we would watch.

She doesn't want to let anyone down, and that is the main issue here. She feels like getting too close to /r9k/ will cause problems, and I absolutely agree.

I don't trust /r9k/ they're a bunch of goons.
>>
>>29401167
You sound like the creepiest beta stalker orbiter possible
Just kill yourself
It's obvious your balls have already been cut off
>>
>>29401378
/r9k/ worships women, what else is new
>>
>>29401378
jesus christ you are literally a sperglord
>>
>>29401392
>You sound like the creepiest beta stalker orbiter possible
I'm just trying to be a friend. I don't think I could ever date someone like her.

1. she's too attractive looking.
2. her interests scare me

I mainly want to communicate her because we live close to one another (the same city infact). We could actually chill in real life.

>>29401434
>>29401437
just telling you what I believe the reason is for her distancing herself from you goons.
>>
>>29401474
How old are you you fucking pedo shit?
>>
>>29401483
>22
She's legal whats the problem?
I'd never even get in a relationship with her so it's not sexual at all.
>>
>>29401474
>she's too attractive looking

God you are pathetic, stop putting girls on pedestals

>I mainly want to communicate her because we live close to one another (the same city infact). We could actually chill in real life.

yeah well I live in 4s ranch too and its not like suddenly shes gonna be my BFF. drop this disgusting fantasy you have of her you creep. If I was her you are the kind of internet freak id be worried about.
>>
>>29401509
She's a kid you pedophilic shit. You obsess over someone you don't know. You defend her against anons, you're a white knight pedo shit who hopes he'll get a pity fuck don't even lie to yourself. Swallow bleach you sick fuck. You make the rest of 4chan look alpha. Jesus fucking Christ you pathetic fucking autist. Look at your life. Honestly just look at your fucking life. I'm trying to help you here. Fix your shit.
And who cares if she's legal, she's a child. I looked at that stupid twitter, she acts like she's 12. Pedophile. You want to fuck a 12 year old. Even if you just want to be "friends" it's a 12 year old you want that with. Defend that shit pedo scum.
>>
>>29401555
just because she acts childish it doesn't make her a child, she's 18
>>
>>29401590
Ok pedophile. If someone is mentally 12 and you fuck them, you're a pedophile. I don't care how old they really are, it's how they interpret and understand the world. She's 12 mentally. I doubt she even understands sex. You do that shit to her and she's gonna be scarred. Fuck you pedos are dumb as shit.
>>
>>29401536
>yeah well I live in 4s ranch too and its not like suddenly shes gonna be my BFF
I never would have an issue with that.
I'd say you defending her so much shows your true intentions.

Legit Idc if you befriend her or even be her bf. I just want to chill with someone who shares my tastes.

My intentions are pure.

>>29401555
>PEDO
>SCCUM YOU WANT TO FUCK A 12 YEAR OLD
Your accusations won't change my actions.
I literally have no ill intentions.
>>
>>29401640
>My intentions are pure.
>I'd say you defending her so much shows your true intentions.

I went to highschool with her you dumbass of course I live near her. Im worried about her because of freaks like you and the disgusting fantasies they have about her.
>>
>>29401689
>you went to high school with her
>and you aren't already close friends with her
That's creepy as fuck.

She should already be your BFF then.
It sounds like you have a deeply rooted obsession.

I'm only interested in her because we have similar tastes and we live in the same city,, also she's a cute girl.

Sounds like she's your literal oneitis who you've been keeping tabs on monthly.You're clearly the freak her m8.
>>
>>29401689
Just because we think she's cute or fantasize about having a girlfriend like her doesn't mean we'd do anything bad to her. I'd never hurt a waifu or really anybody except in self-defense. Plus I hate being around people in real life.
>>
>>29395586
Yeah she's pretty but there's no denying she's an attention whore. Any woman who knows she's hot and posts herself on r9k is a whorish roastie.
>>
>>29401771
i don't think she ever posted herself on here.
She posts on instagram.
>>
>>29401786
Well she's talking about leaving r9k and how they don't like her, so she was here, interacting with thirsty betas, giving them access to pictures of herself. No denying she's a roastie attention whore.
>>
>>29401830
she's not talking about leaving r9k she's talking about no longer chatting with anonymous people
>>
>>29401830
she knows she's been reposted here, and she lurks. From my knowledge i've never seen her post on here.

Betas found her twitter and instagram thats when the interaction started.

She definitely likes attention, but i don't think she likes this much.
>>
>>29401852
She talks about r9k in that screenshot. Nigga seriously I know she's your oneitis but you need to admit that you're choosing to support a roastie whore instead of whiteknighting because it only makes you look pathetic.
>>
>>29401893
she was chatting with anonymous people from r9k which she just stopped doing, I'm explaining the context of the screenshot
>>
>>29401866
Any girl who knows she's attractive and takes thousands of selfies is /redflag/. She has thousands of dudes at the ready for her at any second, and she caters to that.
>>
File: 1420167255587.png (805 KB, 822x825) Image search: [Google]
1420167255587.png
805 KB, 822x825
>>29401893
not him but isn't supporting a roastie, whiteknighting?
>>
>>29401912
Yeah okay. All I have said is still fully in effect.
>>
>>29401916
Yep. I'm aware of that. but she shares my taste.
But there is one major reason I won't date her even if she wanted me too.

I only want to be friends.
>>
>>29401920
He's denying she's a roastie.
>>
>>29401941
Hahahaha what bs. You would get with her in one beat of your thirsty beta heart.
>>
>>29401977
I wouldn't want her to scare me, if it wasn't for one fucking reason I would.

I know what a gf would do to me, to toy with me. And I'm not down for it.
Seriously fuck that shit.

There are several reasons actually why I wouldn't date her.
1. she's not thick. She's built like a child. I always loved big asses
2. some of her interests genuinely scare me
3. she's not even going to be in my city for much longer.
I could definitely be her friend, but I'm not going to do long term relationship with someone who looks like that.
>>
>>29401977
He's such a delusional fag.
>>29401941
If she was like "I want to be your bf" you would jump on that shit so fucking quick. There's no way some beta piece of shit white knight like you would ever say no. Your intentions are not pure. You're as much of an attention whore as she is. Difference is she wants everyone and you just want her. And before you go bloo bloo she's not an attention whore, if she wasn't she wouldn't have all that social media presence and talk to people over copycat or whatever the fuck and post all those pictures. She wants attention she doesn't want bad attention and she doesn't want people to know she wants attention AND she wants to turn it off when she's tired of it. Basically she just wants attention when she wants it. It's called teenage girl on the internet syndrome. All teenage girls know they can get attention just by posting pictures and being nice to pathetic fucks like you.
>>29402029
>genuinely scare me
m8 she's a basic goth girl. There's nothing weird or strange about her. At all.
And thanks for proving the pedo point I forgot that she looks like a 12 year before puberty. +1 man.
>>
>>29401730
>>you aren't already close friends with her
why would I be, she was only in one of my classes and there was more than a few hundred seniors in our graduating class. You have such a warped view of her its painful. Shes just a normal girl.

>Sounds like she's your literal oneitis who you've been keeping tabs on monthly.You're clearly the freak her m8.
ok buddy sure, I only noticed who she was after she got spammed on b and r9k, and occasionally there are threads about her here and they disturb me to be honest.
>>
>>29401689
if you're so worried about her why did you mention where she lives
>>
>>29402148
>she's just a normal girl
I hate when people like him don't get that. She's a generic goth girl. He turns her into some kind of goddess in his head. This is how stalkers start. He's gonna kill her some day because he thinks she's coding messages into the radio or some shit. Fucking lunatic.
>>
>>29402218
I didn't. it's not like I know her address or something you freak. We live in a big city, what a shocker, and we shared the same highscool, omg what a revelation!
You need to drop this fantasy you have about her its not good for you.
>>
>>29402083
>She wants attention she doesn't want bad attention
I agree with that completely.
She's the classiest attention whore alive.

>If she was like "I want to be your bf" you would jump on that shit so fucking quick.
I honestly couldn't. I'm being truthful here. A girl like that isn't worth the trouble.

>>29402148
>You didn't notice her at all in high school, but only noticed her when she was spammed on /b/ and /r9k/?

Wow man, you had a good opportunity but you fucked it up. You could have gotten to know her, how will she feel now if she knows some dude from her high school has been tracking her social media? That's beyond strange.

You'd literally have to lie for her not to be creeped the fuck out.
>>29402227
she likes Prison School though. That's legit my favorite anime/manga.
I'd chill with anyone who likes Prison School, male or female.

Keep projecting man. I've made myself as transparent and as honest as I could be about the way I feel already. She knows I'm not an orbiter.

>She's seen my real face
>she knows my real name
>she even knows what part of the city I live in.

I try to make myself as transparent as possible so I dont come off as creepy.
>>
>>29402286
Honestly m8 you should expect to be attacked when you defend roasties as if they're these pure magical creatures who dindu nuffin. If you really believe that and feel confident in your ability to fight against existing norms on this board, go ahead. People will give you shit though.
>>
>>29395080
She is actually quite liked on r9k, but she is young and the type of girl that looks good and knows it and constantly asks you 'Am I ugly, anon?'

She has an ego.
>>
>>29402306
>she likes my anime she's my FRIEND
ok man ok
To be frank, you sound too pathetic to be lying about the dating part. Kudos I guess? But you'd somehow be less pathetic if your intent was bad. Jesus H Christ.
By the way, I'm gonna show her the thread especially the part where you agreed she was an attention whore :^)
>>
>>29402306
>Wow man, you had a good opportunity but you fucked it up
Ok firstly I already have a gf, I was never interested in her at all

>You could have gotten to know her
Why? do you get to know everyone of your classmates personally? fuck no

>how will she feel now if she knows some dude from her high school has been tracking her social media
thats your job, stalker creep, i dont even know her social media, i just see her face or name pop up on this board occasionally

in real life she aint this meme sex goddess you imagine her to be, you're better off talking to girls that are already around you buddy
>>
File: 1456495190707.png (579 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1456495190707.png
579 KB, 1280x720
>>29402375
You can man. It's not going to ruin anything for me.

What does it make you look like, a petty snitch, who is so defensive of her that i comes off as someone who wants to keep her from meeting people and having friends?

You can do that, but it won't make me look bad.
>>
>>29402419
>meme sex goddess you imagine her to be
Pure projection. I don't see it that way, infact I think she's pretty damn asexual from talking to her.

If you have a gf, then why the fuck are you so interested in befriending Crispy? Legit. You're the most questionable one here.

You literally have no reason to hold this much interest in her.
>>
>>29402306
>She knows I'm not an orbiter.
Explain this cuck logic to me. How is she knowing your real name making you any less of a beta orbiter?
>>
>>29402420
You called her a whore m8. And the fuck do I care about how I come off I don't know her. Sent her the transcript on her tumblr. I'm sure she's happy to know you think she's a whore :)
I miiiiiiight have changed the words a bit :)
>>
>>29402461
It doesn't make me less of an orbiter, but it makes me less of a threat.

She knows who I am, and I don't seem like someone trying to manipulate her.

Notice the picture OP posted says she doesn't want to speak to anymore people anonymously. Clearly she wants to know who she is talking to and whether or not they are a thread.
>>29402462
Ok m8. ;D
>>
>>29402529
You're too delusional to save. God damn man.
>>
>>29402529
you are fucking sick dude
your depraved fantasy world will never intersect with reality
>>
>>29402594
what do you want to bet that she never actually talks to him and this is all his depraved fantasy? Or that if they do talk it's all one word responses from her.
>>
>>29402578
>"Hurrr duur delusional"
Yeah and your illogical. If I was a threat I've made myself totally indentifiable and easy to nullify.

She's got my name, my picture and my location. Literally she could call the police and get rid of me in seconds.

I am less of a threat than I ever could be because I chose to be transparent.
>>29402619
Sorry I'm not posting chat logs, to vindictive spergs.
>>
>>29402638
>calling us spergs
L M F A O
Dude. She don't like you, she gives you one word answers or else this is all in your head. She doesn't give a shit. You're either just momentary attention or else this is all made up on your part. And no, you aren't easy to nullify. Police are gonna do what? "Oh shit his picture AND his address and he SEEMS kind of rapey? Right on it illegal immigrant!" You're delusional as shit.
>>
>>29402638
You need to re-evaluate your life my dude
>>
I'm a fat roastie whore and honestly I'm glad she's going to stop attention whoring on /r9k/. Not because she shouldn't post here or be posted here (I liked her threads) but because it makes robots sad.
>>
>>29402697
okay man.Kek.
You're a dumbass.
>>29402753
she isn't even a part of my life. Just someone I chat with.
>>
>>29402792
Ok man. Kek. You're a delusional.
Really though? That's all your response is? Are you starting to see the truth? She don't care about you. She never will. You're just a sad pathetic beta she's using for attention. Grow a back bone.
>>
File: 1445045065485.jpg (79 KB, 436x399) Image search: [Google]
1445045065485.jpg
79 KB, 436x399
>>29402824
Ok man.
Sure, lad.
>>
File: 1445306285058.jpg (24 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1445306285058.jpg
24 KB, 409x409
>>29402792
>she isn't even a part of my life. Just someone I chat with.
You are describing meeting up with her for "pure intentions"
A guy who says went to school with her told you she is another boring stacey and you ignore it
You claim you aren't interested in a relationship but you stalk her online
All these fucking things are red flags my dude
>>
>>29402867
She isn't anything now, I haven't met her.
What more can she be?

She's not going to be anything more than a friend so it doesn't matter.

>you stalk her online
No I talk with her.
Like the conversations have lasted hours before.
>>
>>29402867
ok man sure lad ok man
>>
>>29402904
now by hours do you mean:
6:00 : Hi
7:00 : Hi
7:00 : How you doing?
9:00 : Who are you again?
>>
>>29402922
Man. I'm not going to even bother arguing anymore.

Just sit their and deny everything like the rest of /r9k/.
>>
>>29402941
You're the one denying things. She doesn't care about you. We're trying to help you avoid pain later on.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 406x405) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 406x405
Just saying if I found my bf was orbiting internet attention whores like Crispy I would dump him in a heartbeat.

I mean I already deleted my only online friend off skype because I know he orbits her hard.

Call me jelly or whatever, men who have 3D waifus are trash.
>>
>>29402941
>deny everything
That's you not us buddy
>>
File: picture.jpg (67 KB, 345x363) Image search: [Google]
picture.jpg
67 KB, 345x363
>>29402922
ikr
this girl probably chats with dozens of dudes and this loser thinks hes special because he happens to live in the same city as her

HAHAHAHA
>>
>>29402962
>>29402975
>>29402980

I know I may not mean much. but I do enjoy talking to her.

I don't tend to fantasize, and I try to be as realistic as I can be.

My aim isn't something unrealistic. I just want to chill out. that's all.

Anyways I am done with this thread, and from our conversations I'd say she's done with /r9k/ at least momentarily.
>>
>>29403001
justy fucking do it

call her...

what do you have to lose? you only get one life. don't lose a chance like this just because you were afraid of what one person may think of you on this little rock...
>>
>>29402980
Such a tool
>>29403001
Is she here? Tell her she's a fucking stupid bitch who should grow the fuck up and stop attention whoring. Tell her to eat some fucking food too. I saw her sister and shit damn does her sister have some ass and tits on her. Hot as shit
>>
File: 14452556152100.jpg (34 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
14452556152100.jpg
34 KB, 413x395
>>29403001
Seems like this chick is moving to New York soon anyway
HAHAHA
You got straight up cucked by geography you little bitch
But watch you will conveniently find a reason to move to her new city
Just kill yourself my dude lol
>>
>>29403035
Smells like a restraining order to me
>>
File: 1464453507136.jpg (54 KB, 500x580) Image search: [Google]
1464453507136.jpg
54 KB, 500x580
this is the funniest/saddest thread i've read on r9k in a long time, good job everyone.

also you're all beta fucks
>>
File: 1466272877065.jpg (82 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1466272877065.jpg
82 KB, 640x640
post crispies
>>
>all this fuss over a generic looking goth bitch

God damn you guys are so fucking pathetic. Go to your local hot topic or other fag hipster goth shop and see a dozen of these girls. you think because she messaged "lol" to you now she is going to fuck you? when did men become little shits.
>>
>>29403451
Okay if you ask for it
>>
>>29395659
>doesn't like the MCU
that's a plus in my book
>>
File: 1466190742083.jpg (95 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1466190742083.jpg
95 KB, 1080x1080
>>29403525
penis weenis originallo
>>
>>29403525

can u imagine how big her eyes would look if she did the full on make-up / circle lenses treatment?

she's an animu grill come to life...dammmmmn...
>>
>>29403637
She already wears makeup though
>>
File: perfect-blue-3.jpg (18 KB, 450x308) Image search: [Google]
perfect-blue-3.jpg
18 KB, 450x308
>>29401167
>>29401378

I was in crispys stream the other night for the lols and we watched perfect blue.
Crispy if you are reading this, avoid this guy who says he lives in your city and wants to meet you, I guarantee its this kind of me mania shit right here lol.
>>
>>29395080
Where does this bitch live?
>>
>>29403790
new York apparently
>>
>>29403766
She's not reading it. I'm talking to her right now.
And you might know me from her stream.

I suggested a lot of anime, and explained perfect blue.
>>
File: 1408074524138.jpg (55 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1408074524138.jpg
55 KB, 499x499
>>29402904
>Like the conversations have lasted hours before
I talked to her on curiouscat also for many many hours using several different personalities. Guess that means we are getting married now by your logic. Seriously kys.
>>
File: 1466266795518.jpg (228 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1466266795518.jpg
228 KB, 960x960
Do you think she feels violated knowing that me along with many more robots jerk off to images of her dreaming she'd be our gf?
>>
>>29403706

just a little (the right amount).

absolutely obsessed. wish she was at my college so i could worship her from afar.
>>
>>29403873

Like I give a shit or would remember what beta faggot is orbiting her the hardest
>>
>>29403917
Does it not make sense to orbit something that is close to you?
>>29403894
I'm not talking about our conversations on curiouscat.
>>
>>29403901
>me along with many more robots jerk off to images of her

gtfo.

she is too pure to have such vileness inflicted upon her.

serious man. i never jo to her. it would be gauche.
>>
>>29403958
I know she's pure but imagining her as my wife and having sex purely to have her bear my children is a dream.
>>
File: 14617699515611.jpg (18 KB, 258x314) Image search: [Google]
14617699515611.jpg
18 KB, 258x314
>>29403943
Fucking hell dude this whole thread is literally all you. You are so obsessed with this little beetlejuice slut that you've fooled yourself into thinking you have a serious chance with her. You are even boasting right now about "talking to her" lol like anyone gives a damn. I know a lot of fags orbit this whore but damn you are by far the most pathetic of all.
>>
>>29403958
I'd jerk off to her if she had tits. I jerk off to her sister's nudes though. Fucking hardbody damn son
>>
>>29404001
post her sister, I'm curious.
>>
>>29403993
Perhaps I just enjoy the salt.
Why the fuck are you mad about it, I'm literally not going to get anywhere with her?
>>
File: image.jpg (239 KB, 1080x1349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
239 KB, 1080x1349
>>29404022
this is one of her sisters I think
>>
Go to her instagram, alewm. She's a model slut, great tits and ass. Probably takes more dick than a fleshlight.
>>
>>29404048
>jerking off to that
she's gross
Crispy maintains as the best girl
>>
this jew looking bitch is one of the ugliest girls r9k had obsessed over
>>
>>29403975

ok, i think that is an acceptable compromise.

do you have large eyes? would your children?
>>
>>29404048

Damn, needed some more chlorine in her gene pool.

Gotta be a different father.
>>
>>29404141
>do you have large eyes?
no, in fact someone on here thought I looked Asian even though I'm Mexican
>would your children?
maybe
>>
File: 1454765452278.jpg (67 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1454765452278.jpg
67 KB, 640x640
>>29404048
Shes probably my favorite of the three sisters desu
>>
File: 1466273199525.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1466273199525.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>29404312
>Crispy and those wrinkly mummies
Crispy is so damn pure and cute
>>
>>29404254

how about others in your family? recessive genes?

we must start a breeding program to make all future women resemble her.
>>
>>29404359
they look good too, its just a different look. they look more mature while crispy looks more cutesy
>>
>>29404365
sorry, no one in my family has huge eyes.
otherwise I wouldn't look like my eyes are closed 24/7
>>
File: IMG_4811.jpg (108 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4811.jpg
108 KB, 640x640
>>29401893
>calls someone out in their oneitis
>there's a daily oneitis thread on /r9k/

Why don't you complain about roasties and their obsessed betas on that thread? Leave the guy alone, everyone here is a dumb beta.
>>
>>29395080

What a nice girl, she actually left girl to not lead on any robots...

Unlike that whore Eliza
>>
>>29404502
But he's the dumbest and most beta of us all. He actually makes the rest of us losers look worse than we already do because he shares this fucking board with us.
>>
>>29403901
>she will never suck my dick and look at me with those adorable giant round eyes
>she will never videotape her being spit roasted by disgusting robots

The world is cruel.
>>
File: 1438671177282.png (26 KB, 800x721) Image search: [Google]
1438671177282.png
26 KB, 800x721
LOL im talking to her on twitter right now what should I say
>>
>>29404535
>He actually makes the rest of us losers look worse

Nah mate that's that one dog hating guy who shit posts dog threads to death. If you don't know who I'm talking about go start a doggo thread.

Doghater-fag makes me realize that I will never be as insane and depressing as he is. He is the worst.
>>
>>29404601
This>>29404591

Will she ever do porn?
>>
>>29404601
Tell her to grow some tits and ask if her sister has done any porn I wanna see her holes get filled
>>
File: 1393566834306.jpg (100 KB, 440x498) Image search: [Google]
1393566834306.jpg
100 KB, 440x498
>>29395586
Why can't I have a gf this cute?

What do I have to do?
>>
File: 1461252299068.jpg (8 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1461252299068.jpg
8 KB, 250x238
>>29404684
She doesnt even look like that irl
She looks like a 9 year old spanish boy
you guys are fucking pedos for real
>>
File: 1466276831464.jpg (76 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1466276831464.jpg
76 KB, 640x640
Is there any porn with girls who like her?
>>
>>29404730
larkin love is all that comes to mind
>>
File: 1376166504726.gif (1 MB, 230x172) Image search: [Google]
1376166504726.gif
1 MB, 230x172
>>29404720
>think girl who isn't underage is cute
>YOUR A PEDO XDDDDD

what the fuck
>>
>>29404765
>come to 4chan
>experience a mentally ill person attacking you for being normal
>seem surprised

I hope you realize what a fool you've been
>>
>>29404720
So a short girl who is 26 isn't allowed to have sex or marry some guy without him becoming a pedo?

That's pretty fucked up.
>>
>>29404783
>>29404765
Normals don't want to fuck a 9 year old spanish boy
>>29404796
18*
Looks like a spanish boy*
No tits*
No ass*
No hips*
>>
>>29404591
Its a painful feel, I need at least some fakes
>>
>>29404822
What is a girl is 26 and still looks like a Spanish boy?

Can she get married? 18 is legal, it doesn't matter how young they look if they're 18. There's plenty of short porn stars like that.
>>
File: chips.jpg (15 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
chips.jpg
15 KB, 200x300
>>29404822
how many spanish boys do you examine closely enough to immediately identify if a girl looks like one?
>>
>>29404822
you sound like a roastie.
she looks 18.
>>
>r9k orbits some non white roastie

So this is what it's come to
>>
File: 1412349916117.jpg (39 KB, 362x358) Image search: [Google]
1412349916117.jpg
39 KB, 362x358
>tfw no qt 9 year old spanish boy gf
>>
>>29403873
>She's not reading it. I'm talking to her right now.

Pretty fucked up dude if you claim u guys are having a conversation privately and you come here to post what shes saying. Thats some fucking rat behavior. You're disgusting. Rot in hell.
>>
>>29405242
We should all show her what he's posting about her. Let's send it to her tumblr and twitter. I just did it :^)
>>
>>29405479
Never once have i posted our conversations.
And he's the rat>>29405479 not me.
>>
>>29405600
In what way am I a rat little autist boy? Is it because I'm telling you the truth and it hurts your fee fees?
>>
File: picture.jpg (77 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
picture.jpg
77 KB, 640x640
>>29404895
she looks like a fucking 10 year old child

Why do you sickos worship little children sexually its fucking gross
>>
File: 1447961954051.jpg (13 KB, 367x295) Image search: [Google]
1447961954051.jpg
13 KB, 367x295
>>29405623
No because you're trying to screw someone over.

But you'll fail.
>>
>>29405600
Do you think this girl wants to fall in love with some psychotic pervert from the internet like you? lol keep dreaming faggot.
>>
>>29405668
I'm trying to save him. He's an idiot with a head full of delusions. He's getting fucked over as we speak. I can't fuck him worse.
>>
>>29405676
>psychotic pervert
Projection.
>do you think this girl wants to fall in love with you
Projection

You people are vindictive as fuck. Keep trying you will have no effect.

I'm probably one of the only few people with good intentions.
>>29405709
How can I be fucked over?
I've made it clear i'm not intersted in dating her. You're saving me from nothing.

Nothing would come from what I'm doing anyway.
>>
>>29405655
What you're saying is
>don't be attracted to short people
>Don't be attracted to youth.

I don't care about your opinions. I will absolutely go after legal loli.I want a 5 foot tall girlfriend. I want a girlfriend with big eyes. This "crispy" girl is a pretty good representation of my type. I'm just not going to stalk anyone over the internet.
>>
>>29405735
You're dense as shit. She doesn't care about you, she just wants the attention. That's how. It's one-sided. You want friendship, she wants attention, she'll throw you away when she's bored. Are you a khv NEET who never leaves the house? Because there's no way you aren't with how delusional you are. Get on some fucking meds.
>>
>>29405747
Why dont you grow up and get an actual woman your own age instead of worshiping these little 10 year old looking punk girls on the internet.

>I will absolutely go after legal loli
Yeah you already sound like a fucking creep
>>
>>29405789
>You want friendship, she wants attention, she'll throw you away when she's bored.
It's it okay for me to use her as a distraction to keep my mind off the past?
>>
>>29405814
Anon I don't know who you are but I appreciate you greatly. Keep fighting the good fight. Pedo scum burn in hell
>>
>>29405825
>It's it okay for me to use her
nice slip bro
>>
>>29405825
No. Deal with your fucking past. I deal with mine every day. It's better to just deal with it instead of using some dumb bitch as a crutch. Distractions are cowardice
>>29405846
Good catch. More evidence he's going to rape and kill her and wear her skin. Fucking creep
>>
>>29405814
The key word being legal.

Nothing wrong with adults being in a relationship, even if one looks younger than they are. Only problem is with people like you doing shit like calling the cops on people dating people who look younger than they are, and forcing the police to look up the younger looking person's Identification to make sure they are of legal age, and generally causing a fuss over nothing in an attempt to stop something that LOOKS like something that I will agree is absolutely reprehensible.

I'm not some faggot who will argue for lowering the age of consent. However I will argue against it being socially unacceptable for young looking legal age people to be unable to date people because of factors outside of their control. You are arguing that people under 5 feet tall and with youthful features should be unable to get dates. You are the faggot who is restricting people's freedoms like an authoritarian puritan nutcase.
>>
>>29405905
they're just trying to start shit just ignore them
>>
>>29405846
she's just using me for attention right, according to you all?

Is it okay if if I use her to keep my attention on something else?

I know nothing will come of it, but it's nice to indulge yourself in those kinds of thoughts.
>>
File: 1447569923030.jpg (55 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1447569923030.jpg
55 KB, 800x800
>>29395080

I read through most of this thread plus ive seen other ones on this crispy / alterhacker girl and I have to say, she probably is a sweetie nice girl, but she seems really really foolish.
Apparently she is chatting with people from this board and other weirdos online, I don't think thats a great idea baby. you don't know who any of these people are really do you. I know she is young but, probably want to avoid that.

and by the OP pic it seems she updates people on her current mood or status or whatever.
I think she needs to step away from this internet worship stuff and find healthy attachments in real life.
>>
>>29404601
tell her to post her feet more
>>
>>29405963
So you do think about that. Thinking means wanting you tool. You want to fuck her or date her but you're too scared to admit it. Coward shit.
>>
>>29405963
You sound like a perv, good luck with that.
>>
>>29406048
>>29406049
honestly i don't want to fuck her or date her.
I'm not worthy of that.
>>
>>29406065
But you thought of it
And HOLY SHIT
SHE'S A NORMAL FUCKING GIRL
SHES NOT SPECIAL
Stop putting her pussy on a pedal stool. Jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>29406065

You know shes here reading this thread right now. gg.

"n-no she told me shes not on r9k"
like she gives a shit about you random orbiter #457
>>
>>29406035
qt doggo
>>
>>29403766
What is this stream where orbiters can watch anime with the cute girl they orbit?

It sounds magical.
>>
>>29406200
Its gay its just a bunch of horny lonely dudes arguing for attention from her and she barely says anything, well thats the impression I got when I was there friday.
>>
>>29403490
Nah the people you would see in real life wouldn't have such big eyes or such a cute, pretty face or have such a delightful, petite body.

These are the things that make people enchanted by her. They're not things you come across every day especially not all 3 together.
>>
>>29398639
She goes to school like many people her age.
>>
>>29406086
I know.
I'm not putting her on a pedastal.

I don't think I'm good enough for your average girl...
>>
>>29406249
>people you would see in real life wouldn't have such big eyes
She is bulging the fuck out of them to cater to your anime fetish

>or such a cute, pretty face
if you like little underage girls maybe

>or have such a delightful, petite body
ok now i know you are into little girl shit

>These are the things that make people enchanted by her.
No these are sick fucking delusional parts of a fantasy you have created. You dont know this girl, you only have an idealized image of what you want her to be.

>They're not things you come across every day
But you wouldn't know because you never go outside and your whole life revolves around worshiping little girls on the internet you sick fuck.

This shit is beyond disturbing for me. And the fact this girl willingly engages these perverts online in chats and probably tells them all kinds of things about her private life is even worse. Why are young girls so fucking stupid these days.
>>
>>29396623
Are you serious? I'm a girl and I'm a huge hater of Crispy and her pictures. It's not like roasties aren't known for hating women who are better looking than themselves.
>>
>>29401555
You sound extremely triggered by even the possibility of someone from the Internet managing to fuck her and not yourself.

You probably also get angry and try to call people who contact camwhores on /soc/ pathetic, when reality /soc/ camwhores have met up with and fucked plenty of anons, so how are they beta when they managed to get sex?
>>
>>29406365
not him, but everybody has different reasons for finding someone attractive.

For fuck's sake my ideal woman is thicc and with tits and ass, but probably with a face like crispy's

Most people like her because of her face. Nothing else.
>>
>>29401640
>I just want to chill

Even this phrase is suspect. Come on.

It honestly would be a lot more savoury, straightforward and upstanding to approach this like a tinderdate and just show her some pictures of you and your Facebook profile and ask if she'd like to get to know each other better and perhaps go on a date in the future.
>>
>>29406463
Literally i just wanna meet up and hang out, possibly take her to meet some of my friends at the local tourney i go to.
>>
>>29406478
God damn this is some fucking stalker shit right here. Meet up and hang out with your homeboys you sicko. Stop stalking this sweet girl.
>>
File: untitled.jpg (549 KB, 1004x910) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
549 KB, 1004x910
>>29406392
I dont think shes into sex and dating she sends out some strange signals.
>>
>>29401730
>>29401689
>both of you reaching so hard to try and portray the other as a creepy stalker.

Gross. It's the effort you both go to portray the other one as bad that actually reflects poorly on each of you.

Alter hacker is probably already a weird girl with some kind of histrionic personality disorder or else she would not have gotten involved in this kind of thing , but even so I doubt she deserves the fate of being orbited and communicated to by people like you two.
>>
>>29406530

I made this post earlier
>>29406024

I agree, I think this girl really needs to stop interacting with her internet "fans" its not going to end well.
>>
>>29406502
Why would a stalker ever share the girl he's stalking with his friends?

That's how you know I'm not a stalker.
Stop trolling it's clear you are.
>>
>>29402306
>I want to chill with her because we both like an anime called prison school

Oh dude what the fuck ever.

As if you have ever made this much effort to try and meet someone because they like an anime that you like. There are literally tens of thousands of fans of prison school over the Internet.
>>
>>29406523
>pretty girls
she's a lesbian in denial most like
i feel like she's a really lonely girl who thinks that having orbiter somehow makes up for having no friends
>>
>>29406630
There's plenty of reasons anon.
There's plenty of reasons.
>>
>>29406623
80% of this thread is you claiming how you talk to her, and how you live in her city, and how you want to "chill" with her or how you only have pure intentions or something.
She wants a normal friend, not a guy who is ALREADY obsessed with her from the internet.
And you are obsessed, you are infatuated. or else why would you be here?

I'm here because i've had friends that HAVE been stalked and harassed/manipulated by filth like you and I see the signs. This girl seems naive as all hell so I am genuinely concerned for her. I just hope all goes well for her.
>>
>>29402457
>the fuck are you so interested in befriending Crispy?

No that's what you are interested in. And it is a good question you should ask yourself.

The person you replied to is not interested in becoming friends with her.
He's just a guy who went to highschool with her and so finds it weird that she has people starting to get obsessive over her and wants to discourage people from stalking her out of a slight sense of being protective for a person he was in the same class in.

He's not someone desperate for "the chance to " meet and become friends with this girl and "chill" with her.
>>
>>29402638
"I want to make myself not a threat! Look look I'm making myself less of a threat by these actions! Look how little a threat I am now"

Oh holy Christ there is no normal girl in the universe who would not feel something was wrong reading that.

That is not how normal-minded people think about trying to get to know each other
That is an abnormal set of thought processes.

If I were the girl this would be the part that put me off the most
>>
>>29406706
I want a female friend so I can remind myself that not all women are horrible. And she honestly is the only female I've related to in terms of taste this much.

Not even my ex-gf's had a taste as similar.

>>29406762
it makes sense for me to say that when I'm being accused of being a threat.

If I said nothing i'd come across threatening anyway.
>>
File: 14617699915693.jpg (22 KB, 355x318) Image search: [Google]
14617699915693.jpg
22 KB, 355x318
>>29406805
>I want a female friend so I can remind myself that not all women are horrible

Nice psychological baggage you got there bro, sure she'll dig that latent hatred of women you have brewing in there.
>>
>>29406863
already talked to her about a lot. Told her I just don't trust women when I first spoke to her. Asked her a lot of questions.

I am still suspicious of her.
>>
>>29405825
>is it ok for me to use her as a distraction to keep my mind off the past

Ugh so melodramatic
"Oh my painful past
How else will I take my mind off the pain of my past if not for orbiting and attempting to earn the friendship of a beautiful girl who watches anime?"

Cringey
>>
>>29406892
sometimes to replace the thought of a woman, you need to replace it with thoughts of a new woman.

I've never been able to get over my relationships without doing it.
>>
>>29406876
She talks to dozens of guys. Hate to break it to you but you aren't special.

>I am still suspicious of her.
Well you are doing a bang up job so far by broadcasting the play by play of your stalking of her on 4chan.
>>
>>29406910
>"huur durr stalking her on 4chan"
It's not like that at all.

>She talks to dozens of guys
I'm completely aware of it.
>I'm not special
I'm also aware of that. Wont stop me from continuing to have conversations with her.
>>
>>29396623
But its really your fault tho, bleedy
>>
>>29406365
How is her physical appearance in photographs something I have created?

Are you ok man?
You sound like you're so worked up you're unable to speak sense anymore.

Did you see me making any claims about her personality?

All I did was point out that her appearance is a lot nicer and rarer than the goth girls that any one of us is likely to see often real life.

>she's bulging the fuck out of them
The phrase you're looking for is "holding your eyelids wide open". She isn't pushing her eyelids out their sockets you idiot.that is a special thing that freaks did st freak shows or for the Guinness world records.

And yeah she opens her eyes wider than normal in plenty of photos but if a normal person tried the same thing their eyes would not look as big as hers because she naturally has tgat shape of head /eye sockets that make her eyes look bigger than normals people's.

>you're a pedo
Upon occasion, sure. Do you expect me to care?
>>
>>29406478
Sure and the reason you want to do this so much with her in particular rather than any other person is because she likes an anime called prison school.

Right. Sure. Uh huh.
>>
>grown men obsessed and fighting over a little teenager

This thread is fucking gross.
>>
>>29396823
>Mongolian battle forum
>mfw
>>
>>29407057
you don't have to believe me anon.
that's alright
>>
>>29406523
I don't believe that.

If some guy she found hot was hanging out with her and she found him attractive and liked him and he put his arms around her and kissed him she would automatically get horny and want to have sex like every other girl.

All she means is that she probably doesn't find films of other people fucking very arousing and hasn't been in very sexually arousing real life situations herself yet.
>>
File: 1475422431654.jpg (269 KB, 892x502) Image search: [Google]
1475422431654.jpg
269 KB, 892x502
>>29406478
you in real life irl famicom
>>
>>29407153
i'm interesting enough to make memes about.
i'll take that as a compliment.
>>
>>29406906
Yeah that sounds really platonic

" I need to become friends with and chill with you to fill over the part of my mind that is filled with my ex girlfriend"

When people want to stop thinking about their ex by getting involved with a new woman they're talking about finding a woman whom they want more than their ex so that they start thinking about how to pursue the new woman that they desire the most rather than their ex whom they no longer desire the most.
>>
File: 1415714751165.jpg (21 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
1415714751165.jpg
21 KB, 250x240
>>29407123
>she would automatically get horny and want to have sex
You seem to have a keen insight into the female psyche my friend
>>
>>29407123
well then she's not lying its just how she feels right now. she's 18 so there's time for it to change once she finds someone she really likes
so not some random guy from 4chan
>>
>>29407265
yeah, but it's not like anything is gonna happen tho is it?

I'm too much of a realist to be that deluded.
>>
Anyway there are enough incriminating replies in this thread already that if someone were motivated they could make a collage of incriminating posts showing him lashing out creepily , wanting to orbit her because he hates women, etc.

Whomever makes such a collage should be discerning though and only include a lean selection of the most potent material.
>>
>>29407312
>Literally whiteknighting this hard
>implying these losers are any threat to Crispy
>>
File: 1446403365707.jpg (17 KB, 480x441) Image search: [Google]
1446403365707.jpg
17 KB, 480x441
>>29407312
I've already made one and sent it to crispy.
I've also made her aware of the thread.

No need guys.
>>
>>29407268
No need to get butthurt, virgin.
It's just a fact that girls bodies get turned on when they're in a situation where there is sexual tension with a guy they quite fancy and he initiates kissing and holds her.
>>29407269
Yeah she's not necessarily lying but she's not saying the truth because it is inaccurate that she dislikes sex and is not turned on by sexual touching.
Literally would bet any money that she is not asexual and that she will enjoy and get turned on by some part of sex (not necessarily penis in vagina intercourse but at least some part of oral or foreplay ). I reckon 80% of the time I would win.
>>
File: 1420411245615.jpg (19 KB, 250x214) Image search: [Google]
1420411245615.jpg
19 KB, 250x214
>>29407422
>penis in vagina intercourse

lol your sperglord badge is showing
>>
What's her insta?

pls don't FUCKING mute me you stupid cuck robot I'm gonna fucking say mean words to u because I cant hurt you
>>
File: 1459134821161.jpg (79 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1459134821161.jpg
79 KB, 640x640
>>29407564
alterhacker
lets all be original here
>>
I think this whole thread is just like three dudes who are obsessed with her
>>
>>29407480
I'm just a little high from earlier today so feel the need to communicate in a way that specifies everything,

Don't worry I've fucked like 10 or 12 girls so I know what I am talking about
>>
>>29407596
thanks friendo been wondering who she is for a while +I like pretty things on my Insta feed
>>
>>29407620
most of them are trolls.
Including the dude who says he hates women.

It's not the first time he's done shit like this. He's done it with Erika. He's trying to make orbiters sperg out.
But surprisingly not many people have.
>>
There something about her that makes me feel uneasy...
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 480x336) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 480x336
I'm really drunk right now
Like really fucking drunk and I snorted a line of coke
You fucks ruined something beautiful and its gone now
I'm shooting myself after I finish this beer and give my dog some food so he'll last until they take my body away
Goodbye /r9k/
>>
>>29396623
give me one good reason why you are on this board
>>
>>29401619
That is not what pedophile means, friendo.
>>
File: 1464564250922.jpg (117 KB, 634x845) Image search: [Google]
1464564250922.jpg
117 KB, 634x845
>this thread

orgnl
>>
File: 1411447961452.png (103 KB, 313x315) Image search: [Google]
1411447961452.png
103 KB, 313x315
You pieces of shits need to get over this crap. I just skimmed this thread like fuck im gonna read all this shit, but how old are you guys seriously, and you are fucking obsessed over some high school girl
Thread replies: 252
Thread images: 51

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.