[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you suddenly got great power - for example, that of a Spiderman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: background.jpg (66 KB, 633x537) Image search: [Google]
background.jpg
66 KB, 633x537
If you suddenly got great power - for example, that of a Spiderman - would you be a superhero, or a supervillain?

And are you happy with what you would become?
>>
>>29394960
I'd become an evil god and would create a society whose only purpose is to sexually please me.
>>
Hero.

Isn't the purpose of life to, in many ways, grow better rather than worse? Even if only for your own sake, it's better to be a hero.
>>
File: edgelord.jpg (24 KB, 216x206) Image search: [Google]
edgelord.jpg
24 KB, 216x206
supervillain is probably how I'd be seen by society. but I would think of myself as more like a vigilate superhero, like the Punisher. Basically I would target anyone who I thought deserved to die. Rapists, bullies, police officers involved in brutality incidents, that kind of thing.
>>
I would find a way to use my powers to live an even lazier lifestyle
>>
File: blackhand1.jpg (325 KB, 1241x557) Image search: [Google]
blackhand1.jpg
325 KB, 1241x557
>>29394960
I'd try to use my powers for what I perceive as good but because society regards my morals as gray or evil I would be regarded as a supervillain.

No one wants a utilitarian hero that supports euthanasia, eugenics and necrophilia.
>>
>>29394960
I'd probably get in contact with the CIA and help them do shady shit in exchange for a nice paycheck and gov protection.
>>
>>29394960
>show the world i have powers
>qts all over me because i'm popular
>no longer khhhv
>retire at 30
>>
>>29395100
What are you doing here, dubs man?
>>
Probably waste it like everything else
>>
>>29395452
this desu
they're gonna be on your ass if you reveal your powers, so just go to them in the first place and make some cash
>>
>>29395324
only good comment
>>
I'd rob banks and shit.

If that makes me a villain then so be it.
>>
I'd become an Eco Terrorist.
>>
>>29394960
I dunno really, if I had super powers I couldn't really fight crime. I'd need to earn money and have a life, where would I find the time?
I hate to be a dick but I'd just use it to become a sports superstar and use my money to help charities and stuff. I'd fight crime and save people if it came up and I could do stuff however I'd be worried about being outed as a super powered individual which will probably get me abducted and experimented on. Then Russia/China/USA would create a battalion of super soldiers using my genes and become a dictatorship.
Then the super soldiers would launch a coup and make regular humans second class citizens. I would then be made to lead the rebellion and try to kill the super soldiers as I am the only person hard enough to try.
Plus even if I win and beat the super soldier super state, how will the world cope with the change. Not to mention my powers can't combat the problems of bee death, super viruses, rising sea levels, diminishing fossil fuels and lack of fresh water.
I might as well not have powers desu.
>>
>People think they could work for the government or reveal themselves having powers

Unfortunately the real life isn't as nice as the comics. US, Russia, China, pretty much everony would be coming after you, just to cut you open to find the source of your power. You would never be able to live in peace.
>>
File: 002.jpg (213 KB, 1060x1500) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
213 KB, 1060x1500
>>29394960
I'll become a guardian of Justice following my favorite hero's example.
>>
>>29394960
Neither. I'd probably use it to socially elevate myself and familiarize myself with other people who have power. I'd try to learn from them, and learn as much as I can in general.

My only goal, really, is to stop being here
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.