[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here owns a gun?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_1022.jpg (2 MB, 2993x1865) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1022.jpg
2 MB, 2993x1865
Who here owns a gun?
>>
lol 9mm
>>
>>29394998
That's what Trayvon said.
>>
Not me, because I have a penis above 3 inches.
>>
>>29394945
I'm not familiar with that model, but is it a 1911 Clone rebored to 9mm?

Its a sexy gun, especially those grips.
>>
357 snub nose.

If the chaacter in my book is going ot eat a bullet, should he aim for back of throat or up into the brain.

he would be using hollow points.
>>
>>29395090
How exactly is your 3.5 inch penis going to protect you in the event of a home invasion?
>>
>>29394945
Nice hi power They always look good with wood grips. That an FN? Prices on those things have kinda skyrocketed recently. The only affordable one I see now are FEG Hi-Powers.

>>29395124
Browning Hi-Power, it's a 9mm parabellum pistol originally designed for the French Army by John Moses Browning (same guy that designed the 1911, the BAR, and many others). It was kinda like the original "Wondernine" with a high capacity for it's day 13 round standard magazine.

...and yes, I do own guns/shoot inanimate metal/glass/paper objects in my backyard.
>>
File: IMG_0924.jpg (2 MB, 3584x2390) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0924.jpg
2 MB, 3584x2390
>>29395124
Browning Hi-Power. After selling the 1911 patent to Colt, John Browning had to make a new action for a French army contract, but died halfway through in the '20s. The same cat who made the FN FAL finished it in '35.

>>29395214
In between. You want to blow out eh back of your head, if he shoots up and just fucks his lobes, he'll be a vegetable. If he misses his spine, it'll be an extremely painful death.
>>
File: IMG_0931.jpg (2 MB, 3500x2333) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0931.jpg
2 MB, 3500x2333
>>29395282
It is, actually. Nazi-occupied FN, I believe a '43. Got it for $500 at a pawn shop in Orlando. My best guess is it was taken home by a GI and left to rust. Then it was "refinished" by grinding off most of the pitting and rebluing it. This causes 80% of it's marking ground off, including the serial numbers which were restamped. Here's the smallest remaning part of a Waffenamt. It used to saw WaA140 under a tiny eagle.
>>
File: IMG_0939.jpg (2 MB, 3616x2411) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0939.jpg
2 MB, 3616x2411
>>29395353
Restamped SN
>>
>>29395353
>Nazi-occupied FN, I believe a '43. Got it for $500 at a pawn shop in Orlando.

I would call you a lucky bastard, but it looks like most evidence of it's history is gone.

Still, $500 is a very damn good deal. Especially for a Nazi-captured Hi-Power. That's what I see most FEGs going for at gun shows....hard to get a good deal at the gun shows now unless you're shopping for an AR.
>>
Manage my "own" HK G3
But the national guard owns it on paper.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.