[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it thread

Try posting names or at least initials
>>
A.T.X,
I keep thinking about how I might have grown and how I might have ended up with real spirit had I not met you.

I'm not blaming you, it's my fault entirely for intentionally deviating from what I truly wanted and what was best for me.

It's not regret, even. I just wish the rules were different.

I hope I didn't have a similar impact on you.

I can't tell how many of these foreboding perception are real and how many of them are theatrical projections of something else.

-V
>>
>>29394973
Backstory on this? Im genuinely curious
>>
Dear Hannah

Eat a dick you bitch.

Tommy
>>
I wish you still cared about me like I do about you.
>>
g
you were one of my favourite friends
sorry I had to disappear into nothingness
j / w
>>
Dear R,
I'm sorry that bitch killed you. Rip

L
>>
>>29394858
G
You're a nigger and the holocaust should have killed you
W
>>
Dear Laura
please stop hitting me
also stop shitposting

Adriano
>>
A,

I like talking to you. I like how you like me. I fantasize about you. You're so cute and talented.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.