[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about Sundays? I think it's a nice relaxing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: beer-intro.jpg (67 KB, 740x611) Image search: [Google]
beer-intro.jpg
67 KB, 740x611
How do you feel about Sundays? I think it's a nice relaxing day, but I hate that a lot of stores are closed.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2310x1781) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2310x1781
It's okay but It has a weird feeling to it as well.
>>
>>29394881
What do you find most strange about it?
>>
>>29394940
Not him, but there's a strange quietness. I feel like I can't exactly relax completely, like on a Friday, but I also feel like it's impossible to get anything done.

Sunday is basically like being in limbo for a entire day
>>
>>29395191
I used to hate it too, but then I realized it is a day to relax and feel free of responsibilities. However, I do share your frustration with everything being shut down. No way to get booze for instance. Also though, no annoying business calls or expectations. Nothing to do but chill out and have fun. Even if you're not a wagecuck, there's stuff you have to do during the week. I like to look on the bright side and see that Sunday is a day of peace and uneventfulness. Nothing bad or stressful happens on such a day usually. Limbo is every day being the same.
>>
Damn it, all my threads die. I must suck at posting. Guess I'm boring.
>>
During the day it's pretty relaxing

Towards the end of the day I just get upset that tomorrow is monday again
>>
It's a nice day, usually more quiet.

>>29396701
Don't put yourself down.
>>
>>29394850
I have a tradition on sundays to make it a point to fap to traps, by far my fav is Kimber James Sunday is a good day to fap
>>
>>29394850
I prefer weekdays as all the wagecucks are at work and dumb ass kids are in school
>>
>>29396784
Why do you jerk it to traps on sunday? I fap everyday and maybe 2 or 3 times a week to cute traps with hard feminine cocks, its sad Kimber had her penis removed
>>
>>29396720
I get that. Mondays can be stressful. It's back to the same stuff that pressures you all week. In contrast to what most people feel I think, I'd have to say Friday is the hardest day for me. It's the day when everyone wants to party and stuff, which isn't really my scene. I like Sunday because it's so low-key. Free to just relax and not feel like there's anything you really have to do. There's no traffic, and the stores that are open aren't busy. It's kind of nice in some ways. An unusual day it is.
>>
I'm working today and next sunday
Fortunately for me that means I get to sit on my ass in empty offices and studios and be left alone all day to dick around on my phone and work out a little
If you get a good post security can be a really comfy job
>>
>>29394850
Clicking on your thread expecting alcoholics, but eh.
It's the same as every other day for me, other than i don't work, but still drink. I drink every day, can't stop. Every time i wake up, i think to myself "not today", but at about 10pm, i buy booze. Same thing on sunday.
>>
>>29396822
Whoops, quoted the wrong post. I don't know if it's trap day, but it can be if you want. I guess that's kind of the point though. Sunday is whatever you want it to be.
>>
>>29396784
special kind of autism to jerk it to certain things on certain days, but kinber is a godtier trap, sad about the dick being cut off
>>
>>29396822
Well Sundays becuase I like to get trashed and when I'm drunk I get horny for traps, I prefer her with her dick gone it was just hanging there limp as fuck flopping around when guys would be fucking her up in the ass
>>
>>29396855
You should join me sunday fappenings to traps, I would suggest Kimber and Bailey Jay
>>
If it's alcoho thread, I can relate to that. I have to say there was this moment of panic when I realized it was Sunday and there wasn't a drop left in the house. I wonder why the liquor stores are all closed.
>>
>>29396857
Ya I wish she kept her cock, I would love to dominate her while her lifeless dick is just hanging there limp and useless
>>
>>29396892
Sometimes I think that traps might be all that's left for some guys. Real women are so frustrating.
>>
>>29396824
I really wanna do a sunday drive or something. Not even far away just a couple of km just to relax. Take some cigarettes and blow off some steam.

No traffic, a cold breeze hitting your face. It really sounds relaxing. But thinking about mondays and all that work I'll have to do just keeps me from doing anything.
>>
>>29396869
Fair enough just seems strange to jerk off to traps on Sunday though
>>
>>29394850
That's Budvar. Literally watered down piss.
>>
>>29396933
Women are to much drama I use Grindr and just stick with dicks I havent been able to find a god tier trap to fuck though heing a KHV till 25 drove me to have sex with sissy guys
>>
>>29396701
Good thread anon, better than most of the garbage that gets reposted here incessantly
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.