[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I follow my diet or go buy a double chocolate doughnut
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6
File: thumb_600.jpg (79 KB, 590x590) Image search: [Google]
thumb_600.jpg
79 KB, 590x590
Should I follow my diet or go buy a double chocolate doughnut from Dunkin Donuts? I'm overweight, but these goddamn things are so delicious.
>>
Just eat the donut, none of this matters.
>>
>>29394848
>one donut

If you're gonna fall off the wagon do it right you fucking pussy
>>
>>29394848

Donuts are literally the worst food you can eat. Polyunsaturated fat and sugar.
>>
Either you care enough to make your life better or you don't.
>>
>>29394848
It's just sugar and fat you nitwit.
Stop even wanting it.
>>
>>29394848
Why? That shit doesn't even look good
>>
>>29394848
That donut looks good, do it anon.
>>
>>29394848
Do it, live on the edge
>>
Eat some fruit it tastes better than doughnuts. Problem solved
>>
>>29394848

Nah m8 stay strong I wanted a kebab last night but I steamed some broccoli and ate it and I felt good, food is the ultimate meme my friend, after about a week you won't even enjoy junk food and will start addicting yourself to how good you feel
>>
>>29394848
eat it but you should walk for 15mins or something. I know I can't talk cause I love drinking beer (western nyorker #values) but you'll burn a few cal I suppose
>>
File: grosss.png (63 KB, 225x160) Image search: [Google]
grosss.png
63 KB, 225x160
>>29395162
>fruit
original comment
>>
I would suggest waiting until they close and getting a giant bag of free perfectly good discarded donuts.
>>
>>29394848
It looks like a big circular shit
>>
>>29395225
Talk shit get hit faggot
>>
>>29395162

Its pretty stupid to compare donuts with fruit. A ribeye tastes better than both and is a better choice.
>>
go get an apple
>>
Cheat day bro.
>>
>>29395179
chicken/turkey kebab isnt even all that bad if you eat it with rice
>>
>>29394848
A tip from a fellow robro, find guys on Grindr and fuck them in the ass, you will forget all about foods
>>
>>29395312
Yea let me get right on that faggot
>>
File: fat-nigga-faggot.jpg (16 KB, 195x263) Image search: [Google]
fat-nigga-faggot.jpg
16 KB, 195x263
>>29394848
That looks delicious.
>>
>>29395321
Excuse me, but your homophobia is neither appreciated or tolerated. Too many people have been driven to suicide by the F word for me to just stand by and not challenge you on your bigotry. With all due respect (none), f*** off.
>>
>>29395350
ls thls new pasta?
>>
>>29395312
>you will forget all about food

Is that because I will lose my appetite from crippling depression ?
>>
>>29395210
Walking doesn't help particularly much.

There's two efficient ways to increase the energy expenditure of your body.

>increase muscle mass, they need energy for maintenance = higher base metabolism.

>get fat, adipose tissue requires energy for maintenance = higher base metabolism.

If you just want to lose weight then lower your energy intake. The best way to know where you can make a difference is to calculate what energy sources you consume during a week or two.

My worst offender is the beer. It might not appear to be much until you realize it's like drinking the equivalent amount of say orange juice, or milk, or coke. If I drank 2 liters of milk in an evening I'd probably feel good and properly disgusted.
>>
Eat donut, then go on a 30 minute Walk
>>
Fat ass. I hate people who can't keep themselves from stuffing their faces. When I was dieting hard if I had a craving for chocolate or some candy I'd spit not swallow
>>
>>29395441
Degrade me. Use me. Call me fat slothful pig ;_;
>>
File: ej-johnson-split.jpg (245 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
ej-johnson-split.jpg
245 KB, 1200x800
>>29395348
He's not fat anymore.
>>
>>29395441
Hating weak people reflects poorly on you.
>>
>>29395239
>meat
>a better choice
end yourself.
>>
>>29394848
Weekends only
>>
>>29394848
They actually taste like shit, just as all they other fake junk there is. Think about the idea of your liver turning into a bloated gray prune when you're eating this shit. This kept me away from alcohol, drugs and nigger goyim food.
>>
>>29395546
but he's gay, its even worser than that
>>
>>29394848
Well either you suffer the pain of dicipline, or you suffer the pain of regret.

Do you like the taste of donuts more than you hate being fat? If so, enjoy staying fat.
>>
I'm so fat /r9k/
How do I stop? I want to eat less but whenever I do I always end up quitting after a week because I end up breaking and eating a shit ton while watching tv or somthing how do I not eat b/c im bored how do I keep not eating a lot ive never been anything but fat i want this to end i want to be thin
Also what excersizes can I do from home I don't wanna go outside
>>
>>29395848
Unprocessed meat has excellent nutritional value.
>>
>>29394848
Eat the donut. There is no point in being pretty just so the normies don't gag when seeing you.
>>
FOLLOW YOUR FUCKING DIET, WEAK WILLED CUNT
>>
>>29394848
If you get cravings like that, your diet is propably completely retarded.
>>
>>29395373
No becuase you will be taking cock and giving cock its a hobby
>>
>>29396088
Anon...you're not alone...I am powerless against my eating. Every time I try I fail.
>>
>>29394848
Are you not a man? When you have a desire, why would you let anything get in its way? Why would you willingly deny yourself anything?

Do you want to stay fat? If not, do not deny yourself the diet, the means to lose weight and become not fat.

Do you want the donut more? If so, take it. You are a fucking man. No one can tell you to do or not to do a damn thing.

Fulfill your desires, faggot
>>
>>29395321
Look up Kimber James and then call me a faggot for wanting to fuck that, if you say you wouldnt fuck it then you are gayer
>>
>>29396088
>How do I stop?

Just eat less food. Like instead of eating the food, don't eat it. Realize that a lot of the time when you look for something to eat, you're not actually hungry, you're just bored.

I find it hard to stick to my diet if I'm in the house all day personally. Its best when I'm out of the house, even if I'm just walking around, the added barrier of having to pay for food while I'm out is enough to stop me from eating like a retard.

>Also what excersizes can I do from home I don't wanna go outside

Yoga works, you just need an open space. Torrent the P90X yoga dvd, its pretty fucking hard. You can probably find some bodyweight routines and shit on /fit/ too.

But mostly it's about diet. If you have a phone download myfitnesspal and keep a log of everything you eat, it even has a barcode scanner so its pretty easy to find a lot of things in their database. If you don't have a phone there's a web version.

Also weigh yourself regularly because its easier to keep at it if you see progress happening.
>>
>>29395373
Why would you be depressed? Go on Grindr and get a fuck buddy if anything it helps depression
>>
>>29396088
Show us ya pooper and spread ot open
>>
>>29396232
Dif Robro, I would fuck akimber James even before she had her feminine penis removed
>>
>>29396256
Allright, thanks. I downloaded the app and am gonna buy a scale, hopefully if I see what im eating I can stick with it.
>>
>>29396455
Also have a cheat meal every so often. Willpower is a finite resource.
>>
>>29394848
If dubs, you eat the donut
>>
>>29394848
You're a robot, you're fucked. Eat the thing and enjoy it, no need to keep suffering for nothing.
>>
>>29396088
You look like a lactating pregnant woman.
>>
the bottom of that donut, below the icing, looks 100% like literal shit
>>
>>29395312
Why does every thread have shit about Grindr and Kimber James I never knew who she was till today wtf is so special about her?
>>
Endless tasty food is the only good thing to come from normies, just embrace it but dont go full landwhale
>>
>>29396318
This is the shit I'm talking about what the fuck is so special about Kimber James
>>
>>29397287
Kimber James is a HOT AF trap, I would have sucked her dick for hours but sadly she had it removed and now has a cute pink vagina
>>
File: all smiles trump.png (218 KB, 300x366) Image search: [Google]
all smiles trump.png
218 KB, 300x366
>tfw skeleton that can eat whatever i want and not get fat
>>
>>29397287
Shes a trap senpai a yummy one at that too, kind of a bimbo though
>>
>>29397287
Look where you are at, everyone wants to fuck a trap or is faggot
>>
>>29395827
I mean, if you say so. But I'm not a tumblertart. It's not an addiction, it's not an illness, it's just you being to stupid to NOT do something. You actually have to put effort into this. It's not like someone is getting them for you.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.