[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>match with several qts on tinder >some of them want a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: brainless sissy macabre retard.jpg (84 KB, 732x1226) Image search: [Google]
brainless sissy macabre retard.jpg
84 KB, 732x1226
>match with several qts on tinder
>some of them want a relationship
>i run out of ideas in conversations
>want to ask them out but i cant imagine myself maintaining a conversation IRL
>>
File: Kalle_bw_px.jpg (42 KB, 513x703) Image search: [Google]
Kalle_bw_px.jpg
42 KB, 513x703
>bsr
>macabre
eaaa yli tyre
>>
>match with anyone on tinder
>it's a bot
>>
>>29394769
That's why I hate any kind of online dating. You also cannot look at someones body language to see if you are doing fine.
In real life if I have a good day I can blatter about the most trivial things.
>>
>>29395238

Girls literally stop replying if they are not interested anymore
>>
File: 1466231616357.png (72 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1466231616357.png
72 KB, 900x900
>had tinder for a week
>10 matches
>got 2 numbers
>all eventually stopped replying
>a couple never replied at all

One girl (18) pretty much told me I was too old for her (I'm 24) and she just wanted to be text friends. Well why did you swipe right on me bitch?
>>
>>29394769
Why even bother with tinder, go on Grindr, 100% chance of getting laid
>>
>>29394769
Fuck women, I fap to traps like Kimber James, men are better all around less bitchy they got holes and a cock
>>
>>29396012
I know that. I did that too on an online dating site, though I prefer to at least say "I don't think you are what I am looking for" and remove them.

I don't understand what you are trying to say with your reply. I was talking about body cues to which you can respond to.

Some woman on a chat starting throwing the hearty eyes smiley at me and it seemed fake as shit.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.