[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>uncle anon, how come mommy said to not to kiss your cheek anymore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
>uncle anon, how come mommy said to not to kiss your cheek anymore
>>
>>29394545
Because she wants you to kiss me on the lips now because you're so grown up, sweety.
>>
>>29394545
Because Mommy is a cunt.
>>
Because mommy rightfully knows that the only type of people its ok to discrimate against anymore are the sad beta males with no tan who hide in their basements all day, as them being deprived and closed off from everyone else causes their brain chemistry to act out and make them aggressive. Basically, what this means is I can't be trusted around ANY sort of woman, not even you, because I am the type of person most likely to end up raping someone. Mommy is right though, its only a matter of time and either me or one of my friends is gonna end up on a list somehow
>>
fucking hell this happened to me, with my little cousin. I'm 10/11 years older than her and when she was younger, she would sit on my lap or sit next to me cuddled up to watch TV or youtube videos. Innocent stuff, of course, and I never saw any harm in it but then one day her parents (my uncle and aunt) disallowed her from that kind of physical contact. It took me a little while to figure out it was because it was "innappropriate", like they think I'm a pedophile who's getting sexual pleasure from it... I felt fucking disgusting when I realised that's what they thought.
>>
>>29394639
>but uncle anon i want you to kiss me somewhere else
>>
>>29394757
>like they think I'm a pedophile who's getting sexual pleasure from it
Were you?
>>
>>29394757
Are you a typical robot? (Out of shape, unattractive, greasy, dresses like an autist, poor social skills etc.) Maybe she profiled you because of how you look? Dass raycis
>>
>because mommy believes all men are evil meme
>>
>>29394878
yeah, basically. I probably dress like an autist but I have no baseline to compare to. I can't stand being greasy though, I bathe and wash my hair properly.
>>
>>29395026
Huh, then yeah it must be that even though you aren't greasy. Most normies assume that any robot is a deviant antisocial sexually repressed asshole who tortures cats, because of how society portrays us and because of the few but multiple occasions it has been proven true. Your best bet would be to try and shy away from this image as much as possible
>>
Is this a child or an adult midget?
>>
>>29395200
what if it's both in original format
>>
>>29395106
To be fair a lot of these guys end up like that
>>
I never have any physical contact with my nieces. you people are all potential nick bates types.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.