[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Call me out of touch, or a hater, or an old man, hey whatever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-06-19-12-31-34.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-19-12-31-34.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
Call me out of touch, or a hater, or an old man, hey whatever man, I made an account too. But I just feel like all of these kids and basically all the normies on instagram just look like fucking DOOFUSES. Seriously, in order to make it on instagram you have to dress like a fucktard and have stupid hair and make a dumb /aesthetic/ ironic pose or else you will get mocked and revered by the children. Its pretty disgusting, what ever happened to just looking like a normal person? For fuck sakes, if I ever see one of these things in the wild I'm gonna gut it and skin it and sell it's hide to a guy.
>>
>>29394291
yeah of course you would think instagram only consists of that when you stalk heychalk every 5 minutes
>>
>>29394291
I'm pretty sure the guy in the middle with the grey hoodie browses /r9k/

His name's Jacob and he's usually in r9komegle
>>
>>29394403
I thought it was him too! But then remembered he had like greasy hair and no tan, maybe its his rich normie clone, idk man
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-19-12-42-17.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-19-12-42-17.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
>>29394403
Oh ok I went and checked and its not him, its just some tumblr guy who dresses like a fag who happens to resemble him
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.