[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You were born too late to; >explore the world, discover a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1444182585110.jpg (31 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1444182585110.jpg
31 KB, 300x360
You were born too late to;

>explore the world, discover a country, subjugate the savages
>make a groundbreaking scientific discovery using common sense
>have your father to hire you a hooker on your 16th birthday and it be socially acceptable
>be a pirate

You were born too early to;

>Explore space
>Experience good VR
>Receive the cure for aging
>Learn Japanese without learning moonrunes due to the great shift to Romanji

You were born just in time for;

>Feminism
>Radical Islam
>Global warming
>Manlet humiliation
>>
>>29394036
>browse dank memes
Oragoog
>>
>>29394036
I love how these "muh wrong generation" nostalgia threads always involved modern-day robots somehow becoming alpha chads and motivated people with a clear purpose in life.

You'd still be laughing at pictures of frogs in the past or in the future.
>>
File: 1450976368085.jpg (97 KB, 433x419) Image search: [Google]
1450976368085.jpg
97 KB, 433x419
Immortality technology soon m8.
>>
>>29394663
This shouldn't have made me laugh but it did. The idea of robots from all generations laughing at pictures of frogs.
>>
>>29394663
This. Once a beta always a beta
>>29394036
Also
>make a groundbreaking scientific discovery using common sense
Maybe YOU wont since you probably dont even have a degree, let alone the "common sense" related to the field you would like to advance. Youd never even get to the point where you NEED to advance your understanding to create something new. Thank god there are people out there advancing humanity not just going waaaaa why cant i be einstein
>>
>>29394036
Ya but you know what? I was born in time to become a NEET and NEETBUX I was also born in time for Grindr and I get my dick sucked weekly life is good senpai
>>
>>29394036
Who cares man, I get by fapping to Kimber James daily
>>
>>29395129
A gay NEET this does not suprise me at all, how easy is it to get boy pussy on Grindr?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.