[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fucking Dragon Ball is sexist now Is nothing sacred?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 19
File: image.jpg (375 KB, 1242x2014) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
375 KB, 1242x2014
>fucking Dragon Ball is sexist now
Is nothing sacred?
>>
She sounds like a cunt, but why are you autistically going on about DBZ over text?
>>
Men are superior at every single combat-related task. This is an evolutionary result for humans, and I imagine for every humanoid species. Nature plays its risks with the men because losing men doesn't hurt the reproduction rate of the species.

Turns out nature is sexist.
>>
File: sloth ponders.gif (968 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
sloth ponders.gif
968 KB, 500x281
>why is a warrior race all male
wow, a real puzzler
>>
>>29394010
>all saiyans being male is misogynistic
>entire Ghostbusters cast being female is A-OK
>>
File: image.png (398 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
398 KB, 1242x2208
I haven't even watch DBZ, I've only watched about half of Dragon Ball.
>>
>>29394117
ghostbusters have been male before though
>>
>>29394010
Why should all Sailors from Sailor Moon be female? Why can't men be heroines?
>>
There are female saiyans tho.
But they still fucking do their jobs as a woman and stay in the kitchen because women are physically INFERIOR and don't deserve to be in the same fields as men, for maximum productivity.
>>
>>29394129
So let's just replace all the Sex and the City whores with men who drink beer and talk about all the pussy they slay. Because equality, right? Women should love that equal-ass shit.
>>
>>29394146
I know there are Female Saiyans, there are no Female SUPER Saiyans though.
>>
>>29394010
Freud was right about penis envy.
If I was a weak dumb bleeder I'd be mad, too.
>>
>>29394072
>making women crazy doesn't hurt the reproduction of the species
Stop mixing up creationism and evolution, there is no "greater plan" behind things being as they are.
>>
>>29394157
im not arguing for it, im just saying they haven't always been all female
>>
>>29394010
>Why can't women be heroes?

Why are you interfering with an artist's creation?

If I were to make a webcomic or write, I would make it as sexist as possible, just to hopefully make females mad. (Same reason I refer to women 'females', too.)

Besides, this >>29394072.

(Though, >>29394072, *why* did humans evolve functional dimorphism (men being stronger and smarter)? I'm not denying this at all, but I just wonder what was the evolutionary benefit of not equalizing the genders. Or is it just a by-product of basic gentical/hormonal difference that is not adaptive in itself?)
>>
>>29394127
You must be on the west coast I'm guessing? I refuse to believe that these girls exist anywhere else.
>>
OH MY GOD OP YOU IDIOT AND YOU REST OF IGNORANT IDIOTS

>In Dragon Ball Super, Vegeta reveals that Saiyan females have strong willed personalities which causes Piccolo to surmise that this is why Saiyan males like Goku and Vegeta chose strong willed human females like Chi-Chi and Bulma as their respective wives.

>Female Saiyans have been seen, including a female Saiyan holding a knife in her mouth shown in a trio of Saiyans when King Kai tells Goku about his ancestry, Bardock's comrade Fasha is a female, and a number of female Saiyans in a bar are shown in Bardock - The Father of Goku.

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Saiyan
>>
>why can't women be heroes?
>Saiyans
>heroes
Topkek did she even watch Dragonball Z?
>>
>>29394259
>DBZ
>DBS
Pick one.
>no Female SUPER SAIYAN has been seen
I know fucking Gine exists, but does she go SSJ? No, she does not.
>>
>>29394259
>king kai

english dub viewers amuse me... you're not watching anime
>>
>>29394010
Why would she even argue about the fucking junk food of anime?
It's alright but there's better shit out there. Shut your tumblr activist ass up
>>
>>29394295
NOT BEING SEEN GOING SSJ DOES NOT MEAN NOT BEING A SAIYAN YOU GOAL-MOVING IDIOT
>>
>>29394127
>something aimed at men has an all men cast

o rly
>>
>>29394010

Dragon Ball is definitely confucian in its internal philosophy, towns are bad and full of weak people, salvation is in nature with happy folks cultivating the earth in their shitty villages.

I've always found it strange since they also have time-travellers, aliens and advanced tech.

Anyway, it's intented firstly for young males, so no wonder if females characters like Chichi are secondary.

> There are no female heroes in Tintin and Snowy and the cast is all white.
> Even the dog is white.
>>
Stop writing giant walls of autistic text. You're trying wayyyy too hard, and it's a turn off.
>>
>>29394406
>if you disagree with her she will deny her holes
Like clockwork
>>
>>29394383
Read my posts, the point was always that Female Super Saiyans were never drawn by Akira Toriyama.
>>
File: 1465352002588.png (65 KB, 211x202) Image search: [Google]
1465352002588.png
65 KB, 211x202
>>29394010
>>29394127
>writing giant walls of text about DBZ lore

So, where do you think you're going with this? What is your endgame here?
>>
File: female saiyan.png (184 KB, 270x384) Image search: [Google]
female saiyan.png
184 KB, 270x384
>>29394295
>THERE ARE NO FEMALE SAIYANS
>Actually OP there's plenty female saiyans the fought along the male ones too, it's canon
>YEAH BUT THERE ARE NO FEMALE SUPER SAIYANS

WHY DO YOU KEEP MOVING THE GOALPOSTS? JUST ADMIT YOU ARE WRONG, RETARD!
>>
>>29394428
I'm not saying you can't disagree with her, but you should try to keep your reply length roughly equal to hers. I'm not saying anything about the content of your replies, just the sheer autistic length of them.
>>
>woman fucks strong man
>strong man protects woman
>if man is defeated, woman has a chance to seduce the conqueror
women have pussy power. they rarely would need brute force.
>>
>>29394453
To GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>29394440
He also never said they don't exist. He never drew Frieza's home planet, do you think Frieza's home planet does not exist?
>>
>>29394395
>it's intented firstly for young males
1. but men and women are the same and have to watch all the same media. so that's sexist.
all male entertainment and male production companies must be diversified with women.

2. because women are terrible at teamwork and medicore at everything else so it would completely discredit sexual equality if they can't sponge off males and "average in" to all male teams

3. an all female team will never produce anything of value, ever
>>
>>29394463
Literally read the OP Image.
>>
>why are there no woman super sayian

>they all died and only 2 male sayains survived

>still doesn't get it

I think OP should just never talk to her ever again
>>
>>29394440
In your first image you literally denied the existence of female saiyans despite being completely utterly wrong. Why do you keep trying to move goalposts like a retard?
>>
File: image.jpg (363 KB, 1242x1883) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
363 KB, 1242x1883
>>29394527
Let me post it again just for you, you dense motherfucker.
>>
>>29394330
Why do weebs have such a superiority complex?
>>
>both parties haven't seen even seen 20 episodes of any dragon ball series
>trying to argue about sexism in its respective universe

i hate normies so god damn much
>>
>>29394604
OP here, I've watched all the way to the end of the Red Ribbon Army Saga and I pretty much know all of DBZ because everyone I've ever met loves DBZ and I learned it from them.
>>
>>29394570
English dub watchers have the superiority complex

I guess I can go watch Fight Club with chinese voicing over it and replace the sound track with a new chinese one, change all the names and take out some episodes and all of a sudden its better than the original version.

This is what dub watchers believe.
>>
>>29394330
>People watching any dub other than the abridged version
W E W
>>
File: FashaNV.png (287 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
FashaNV.png
287 KB, 640x480
>>29394010
>who is Goku's mom
>who is Fasha
>who is Pan (technically she counts as she is part sayain)

Female sayains do exist you fucking retards. They're just not seen very often

Fuck I should be doing homework but here I am arguing with a bunch of other virgins about the biology of a fictional alien race from a gook cartoon.
>>
>>29394704
Read the entire OP Image very carefully.
>>
>>29394684
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja1vAU1axGg
>>
just tell her pan will be born soon and she will go super sayian at an age before even trunks and goten went super sayian
>>
>>29394010
>woman wants to see more women characters in mainstream media

REEE WHY ARE FEMINAZIS RUINING EVERYTHING AND ASKING THAT EVERYTHING SHOULD CATER TO THEM EVERYTHING SHOULD INSTEAD BE ABOUT ME AND MY GENDER REEEE REEEE REEEE REEEE
>>
File: 1466027453891.jpg (57 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1466027453891.jpg
57 KB, 400x400
>>29394746
https://youtu.be/2rNV61Rpo-0?t=76
>>
>>29394704

It must suck being as stupid as you are.
>>
>>29394819
Girls don't actually want to go super saiyan though, they just want to copy the boys

Men literally imagine going super saiyan their entire lives.
>>
>>29394868
Nah, I still get tons of pussy.
>>
File: image.png (54 KB, 300x210) Image search: [Google]
image.png
54 KB, 300x210
>>29394840
It's all good, Anon.
>>
>>29394704
What is the difference between saiyan and super saiyan
>>
File: 1465673894621.png (14 KB, 572x572) Image search: [Google]
1465673894621.png
14 KB, 572x572
Stupid fucking gaijin should stick to their safety baby steven universe show. Dragonball's humour is not for easily offendable gaijin babies.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>29394893
>Men literally imagine going super saiyan their entire lives.
That is fucking correct, I watch Goku go SS3 literally every other day.
>>
>>29394897
>i still get tons of pussy

even if you're lying we still don't want you here
>>
>>29394941
here this is an epic video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzHaHLdpOVI
>>
>>29394893
I once knew a couple of autistic girls who were obsessed with dragon ball, they were greasy and disgusting but genuine
The girl in OP clearly doesn't care about it though so the entire argument is useless
>>
>>29395067
Autistic women are basically men
>>
>>29394893
I don't see what that has to do with my post senpai

>>29394924
saiyan is the name of their race (they're actually alien werewolf-monkeys that look human), super-saiyan is when they power up and reach a much more powerful form, the one with iconic blonde hair and there's multiple levels of super saiyans.

Not all saiyans have been able to to become super-saiyan, but on the other hand half-saiyans half-humans have been able to become super saiyan.

Fuck me for actually knowing this and writing this out.
>>
>>29394984
That was pretty sweet, and it makes me wish the Dragon Boxes weren't like a thousand fucking dollars.
>>
>>29394958
lol someone got triggered ;)
>>
>>29395067
She doesn't know shit about Dragon Ball, but notice how she becomes hostile when OP says there are no Female Super Saiyans. She doesn't ask why that is, she literally says that there better be a damn good reason, almost as if that's insulting to her.
>>
>>29394010
What about pan??
>>
>>29395109
Because no one is saying more women characters is a bad thing

Just in this instance nothing is gained from the addition of a female super saiyan because the number of women who would aspire to be a super saiyan is negligible

No one complains about more sex and the city movies, Disney princess movies. no one complains about chick flicks or vampire movies (other then saying they suck).

Women just want to be included in the things men make because men make the best things. Rather than competing and making something great themselves they just want to co-opt all the cool shit men have built from nothing. They want female super saiyans, they want female
Ghostbusters. But none of them actually care about super saiyans or ghost busters.
>>
>>29394055

This tbbq familia you sound like a fucking faggot
>>
they should make an all female version of saving private Ryan
>>
>>29394127

>I haven't watched DBZ

Then how do you know about it then you cunt?

>not just showing her the Bardock movie which has female saiyans
>>
>>29395217
>Women just want to be included in the things men make because men make the best things

That's because men also make shitty things for girls.

Disney, Barbie, do you think those multinational corporations were created by women and run by women for women?

Women just want to be a part of things that aren't just pink shoes and sparkles, and they have every right. Some women at least, others are perfectly okay with remaining daddy's litttle unicorn-riding pwincess.
>>
>>29394010
>can't women be heroes?
W E W L A S S
>>
>>29395339
Businesses make products that people want to buy

If women think there is a niche of female
Heroes that isn't being properly filled, they could fill it themselves and become extremely successful

Unfortunately we know come to the crux of the issue: the overwhelming majority of women have no drive, no ambition. They expect men to make the things they supposedly want.
>>
>>29394330

>original dub Goku voice
>anything but horrible

Kek I bet you correct people when they say "Hercule" too

>"nghh it's actually Mr satan you baka gaijin pleb"
>>
>>29394627

What kind of asshole watches dragon Ball but has never seen DBZ
>>
>>29394330
So you enjoy goku the strongest warrior sounding like a grandma?
>>
File: image.jpg (579 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
579 KB, 1920x1080
>>29395459
Patricians, you fucking plebeian.
>>
>>29395307

>someone says something about Sgt Staceys camo grease paint on the boat over and the whole D-Day landing craft trip is nobody talking to each other and loudly proclaiming "ITS FINE" when asked
>>
>>29395507
>>29395407
>trading the whole soundtrack, dialogue, names, personalities and episodes for one characters voice

Besides the fact that Akira Toriyama said Japanese goku is the real goku, you are a baka gaijin pleb
>>
>>29395540
>soundtrack
There are like 6 songs in the Japanese version.
>>
>>29395540

>Japanese Goku

But Goku is a space monkey man anon, he's not from Japan, I don't think their earth even has a Japan
>>
>>29394704
Who is goku's mom anon?
>>
>>29395538
Also none of the main characters would die because they would all be Mary Sues with zero flaws. All of them would be snipers who never miss too and they'd easily beat German men twice as large as them in hand to hand combat

It would also all be filmed in shaky cam in order to mask the fact that none of the main characters would be capable of learning fight choreography
>>
File: 009.png (172 KB, 352x427) Image search: [Google]
009.png
172 KB, 352x427
>>29395574
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Gine
>>
>>29395559
theres actually 8 I believe and there all far superior to your dumb american techno music

see>>29394654

Why don't you go watch some chinese remakes of american movies?

>>29395573
Japanese goku as in japanese speaking goku
>>
>>29395581
Did you write for The Force Awakens?
>>
>>29395644
>8 songs
Nigga the Trunks Saga gets that many in the dub. There's only so many times I can hear the same happy, sad, and fight songs over a 300 episode series before they get annoying.

Also
>calling the dub music dumb
Those tracks are iconic. People who don't even watch DBZ know Goku goes SSJ3 and Vegeta's theme.
>>
>>29394330
Bad B8, fuck off M8.
>>
Not saying I care, but dbz was pretty sexist.
Bulma was just fap bait and vapid as hell.
Chichi was a non character and just became that loud bitch.
Videl had the same treatment, and went from a tomboy fighter to someone with less personality than Marge Simpson.
Launch was a joke and Toriama just forget about her.

The only female who got some personality and respect was Android 18 but she was pretty vapid at times too.
>>
>>29395955
It's not sexist it's accurate

If such world existed it would be almost entirely men training to become better fighters, and it would be mostly women trying to ruin their fun and get them to come home and help take care of their kids
>>
>>29395801
You havent even watched the whole jap version though?

The soundtrack is split into archs. You dont get the same sountrack from the first half to the second half

Its either the original dragon ball the anime or you watch the remade americanized shit.

and its actually more than 8 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Z_Hit_Song_Collection_series
>>
>>29395394
Businesses make products that people are conditioned into wanting to buy

No one wanted a Ninja Turtle or a GI Joe or a Power Ranger, or a Barbie or a My Little Pony, until the commercials aka the cartoons/shows for those came out. Because they didn't exist yet, no one can have a want for a thing that doesn't exist.

Businesses, run by men, just kept making the same "Suzie Homemaker and her husband" toys and cartoons for girls.

It's really just in the last decade and a half more or less that girls and women realized that they don't have to just stick to Barbies.

They have equal rights as consumers and businesses, now with a little more women in them, can listen to them. Tough shit.
>>
>>29395801
compare the japanese opening and ending to the english

heres the jap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHnfX1RmZX8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWrNG550RJc

ENGLISH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9kN0pct-Q8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BvAWuPNIQg

the english is so different and shit it sounds like a dumb kids show. How can you even consider it anime?
>>
>>29396008
>It's not sexist it's accurate

yeah the world that has literal magic as well as technology that defies all laws of physics, as well as the writer forgetting his own storylines and own rules, is entirely accurate.
>>
File: 1438373293437.jpg (74 KB, 956x533) Image search: [Google]
1438373293437.jpg
74 KB, 956x533
>>29394010
>sperging out over DBZ
>>
>>29396150
Meh I grew up with the english version, dat dbz intro was just pure awesome.

When I rewatched it in nipponese I thought it was childish and didn't match the show. Cha-la head cha-la
>>
>>29396150
>it's like it's a children's show

no shit sherlock. go watch your more manly adult animes where the men sound like women and you have to read
subtitles.
>>
side note: I watched the last two Dragon Ball Super episodes yesterday and thought I lost my marbles because that Mai girl was in love with Trunks and also more or less his age which is fucking crazy because when Goku was a kid she was already a grown-ass woman.

Then I see her in the present-day universe and her with the rest of the pilaf gang are in grade school with Trunks.

I had to make sure I hadn't taken acid or something, turn out between some series I didn't watch and another movie I didn;t watch, the pilaf gang wished to be young again? That's kind of dumb senpai.
>>
>>29396188
>nigga
>meh
>dat

I'm starting to understand why you like the american version better

Cha-la is way better than your "rock the dragon bro"
>>
>>29396150
It sounds like a gobbledy-gook chink computer, how could you prefer this?

First line

>"Bing bong ching ching, Fry Away!!!"
>>
>>29396233
>reading subtitles is too hard

I am assuming you don't read manga at all or regular book for that matter.
>>
>>29396258
That's because Mai is pure and innocent as a newborn babe. She just wants to hold his hand.
>>
>>29396155
Yes, >>29396008 said everything in DBZ is accurate, not just one aspect.
>>
>>29396284
ROCKTHEDRAGONROCKTHEDRGAON MUH ROCKTHEDRAGON

MURRICA YEAH BRO MURRICA

GOTTA CHANGE YOUR ANIME TO MURICA BRO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZzl5g7RR4I
>>
File: wojak.png (413 KB, 4344x5000) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
413 KB, 4344x5000
>>29396188
>>29396150
>tfw grew up with the French version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUBnnrvTC2o

That "ZEDZEDZEDzedzedzeedd" still echoes in my nightmares as a grown ass 30 year old man
>>
>>29396286
I don't do anything anime related besides dragon ball because I'm not a weeb faggot.
>>
File: 1465435727305-r9k.jpg (12 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1465435727305-r9k.jpg
12 KB, 250x250
>>29396286
Well besides the fact that only losers read manga/watch anime i think you have a good point.
>>
>>29396328
Hah, what the fuck is with that real action woman?
>>
>>29396310
>>29396008

I bet you're a fan of ancient greece, spartan warriors, and all of their dick-sucking contests huh
>>
>>29396326
Lmao so madd.

>I cant comprehend that someone would prefer to watch a beloved children's show in the language they first experienced it in
>I take Japanese children's shows far too seriously for it to be healthy
>Japanese culture is superior in every way
>>
>>29396344
>>29396343
>I dont do anything anime related
>Only losers read manga/watch anime
>anime is japanese childrens shows
>lmao so madd
>nigga
>meh
>dat

the people of 4chan sure changed a lot
>>
>>29396328
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha the live action woman and the ZEDUZEDuzedu
was too much. My condolences.
>>
>>29396352
well I grew up in French Canada so we didn't have her flailing her arms around like that but we still had the same dub, basically she was the host of a morning kids' show and it included like 2 hours of cartoons and animes.

Come to think of it, a lot of my childhood cartoons were anime. I just didn't know that anime was a thing back then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w_zn3uRwPU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltsfeIZmiXQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUb9Pg7KmEM

and a whole bunch more I don't remember.

Luckily the Dragon Ball mangas were totally mainstream and I could read those and see Bulma's titties without DRAGONNE BOOOUULLLEEE ZZZZZZZ
>>
>>29396447
Oh yeah there has never been bait on 4chan before this summer. This was a good post, and it's good to see other oldfags posting around :^)
>>
>>29394941
>mfw you see inside his mind briefly and there is an oozaru roaring and rampaging
>>
>>29396328
wtf was this the opening they showed before each show?
how the fuck can you get hyped to this
Latin ver
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc5vPDaOmhI
>>
>>29396487
Dat anime for kids lmao nigga so mad ROCK THE DRAGON
>>
File: 1465526400659-b.gif (1 MB, 320x232) Image search: [Google]
1465526400659-b.gif
1 MB, 320x232
>>29396561
Hahaha you are a sad, strange little man.
>>
Do kids these days even watched Dragon Ball?
>>
>>29396526
>wtf was this the opening they showed before each show?

every single cock-sniffing time, but like I said I didn't grow up in France so we didn't have that French actually kind of hot lady doing her thing in front of a blue screen. But yeah same song and same voices and everything. About like 90% of our foreign cartoons like American shows and anime came dubbed from France and we just had to suck on it.
>>
>>29396602
Well Dragon Ball Super is ongoing now. So yeah I guess they would.

I think that the main audience though is most like borderline Gen X/older millenials. Maybe 20-something year olds as well since Dragon Ball didn't make its way to America decades after the rest of the world.
>>
File: 1466345810436-r9k.png (403 KB, 540x525) Image search: [Google]
1466345810436-r9k.png
403 KB, 540x525
>>29396602
No. They watch Adventure Time and Steven Universe, and in fifteen year's time there will be threads just like this one about those shows.
>>
>>29396662
adventure time is not anime

If the japanese redid adventure time, would it still be cartoon and not anime?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1seVzmeM-8
>>
>>29396662
Good point. I don't know too many kids, but my sister's kids who are 12-10 years old grew up watching Adventure Time up until a few years ago and are now not even watching TV that much they watch gaming Youtubers on their ipad instead.
>>
File: 1430374682037.jpg (193 KB, 796x829) Image search: [Google]
1430374682037.jpg
193 KB, 796x829
i wish someone would tolerate talking to me about stupid fucking shit like this

like if i started texting a girl about dragon ball and sexism she would just straight block me

>mfw vikings are raiders and they didn't bring women raiding with them
Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.