[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nice girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 540x540
would you rather a girl that you like but have no chance with be nice to you or be blunt with you?

Honestly nice girls make me feel awful. Of course it's not their fault though, they're just trying to be nice to you after all, but it's so disheartening to develop feelings for a girl you think likes you back only to realise that she's just nice to everyone and you never had a chance to begin with. Would have preferred it if girls were just blunt and saved me the trouble. Sure it hurts to be rejected but not nearly as much as being rejected by a girl you thought liked you
>>
>>29393977
BLUNT, definitively
And they usually are.
Though SOME girls that are being nice are actually being a bit open minded and may end up giving you a chance. They're just not rejecting you right away. But yeah, at some point it becomes just leading you on.
>>
if youre not autistic you can tell if a girl wants something serious from you or nah. and if you get the feeling shes leading you on just dont respond to it shell know soon enough you cant be played and youll actually do the next guy a favor when she thinks twice about playing him
>>
>>29394226
>if youre not autistic
being THIS relevant
>>
>>29394226
The thing is most nice girls aren't trying to "play" you. They're honestly just being nice, which there's nothing inherently wrong with. The problem starts when guys (such as myself and most other guys) confuse it with genuine interest. That may sound stupid I know but it's so difficult to distinguish between the two that they're practically the same thing, which is why I wish girls were more blunt. It'd remove all the confusion.

>just don't respond
Easier said than done
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.