[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>live in a small town >afraid of going outside incase someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 15OU0wR.jpg (218 KB, 1024x860) Image search: [Google]
15OU0wR.jpg
218 KB, 1024x860
>live in a small town
>afraid of going outside incase someone you recognize sees you
I always see robots claiming to want to live in a small town. Trust me, you don't.
>>
>>29393860
Real talk. Robots shouldn't want to live in any city with less than 125,000 people, or a county with under 250,000. And those are minimums.
>>
I live with a small "town" with about 1200 people and I just ignore whoever I don't want to talk about. After you don't return their greetings few times they take a hint. Obviously this got me the reputation as the asocial guy, but who gives a shit. It's all normies.
>>
>>29393860
I live in a small village with around 120 people. Almost everyone knows me, however I only know around half of those people.

Still, it's pretty rare for me to meet someone. Most of the time the streets are empty and I fucking love it here. The air is clean, the environment is beautiful, and the silence is matchless.
>>
yep I don't want anyone from highschool to see me, I don't know how many of them are even here anymore but I still don't want to walk anywhere or go to our 2 local stores.
>>
File: 1466260735240.jpg (27 KB, 413x744) Image search: [Google]
1466260735240.jpg
27 KB, 413x744
>Live in small town
>Kid I knew in school spots me going into Wallmart with my mom
>>
File: 1452711503778.jpg (7 KB, 196x250) Image search: [Google]
1452711503778.jpg
7 KB, 196x250
Currently living in my hometown of 20,000. My dream is to live in a huge city.

>totally anonymous
>no worry of being embarrassed in public, as I will never meet the same person twice anyways
>can easily find friends with similar personality and interests as myself
>people I know will rarely randomly see me when I'm out
>get to see bands and artists I like without having to travel halfway across the country
>>
>>29394271
Oh, I almost forgot.

>can see smaller films without having to wait for them to come out on blu-ray
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.