[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>haven't jerked off in a month When does the super power
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 480x270
>haven't jerked off in a month
When does the super power meme begin?
>>
>>29393625
are you getting more powerful boners? has your dick sensitivity returned yet?
>>
>>29393640
Yea and I've had a wet dream almost every night
>>
>>29393625
No-fap is a meme you dumbass.
>>
>>29393852
Obviously, but does it work
Right now I'm just extremely horny
>>
>>29393873
>Right now I'm just extremely horny
That's pretty hot. I wanna suck you off and rim you :3
>>
90 days in you become a god
>>
>tfw came in my sleep dreaming of fucking my college professor
No regrets
>>
I understand that it's a meme for most of you normies who have control over your bodies, but I've jerked off several times a day every day since I was like 11, which makes a full decade of basically being a compulsive masturbator.

It's actually /hard/ for me to stop. I seriously just find myself touching myself with the little belief in the back of my mind that it's not hurting anything. I've been really really into ERP before, so at times I was telling myself that I was just going to help guys get off, and that I wouldn't touch myself while being their slut. I always fucking do

What's important is that I'm making progress anywhere, anyway I can. My biggest issue now is that instead of cumming all the time, I spent 2x as long edging before managing to snap myself out of it and put my dick away. God I want to fucking stop.
>>
>>29394389
It's really not that hard to stop fapping
>>
I have jerked off probably nine times within the last two days

My gf and I broke up and I have nothing else I enjoy to do to pass the time
>>
File: 1459716300861.jpg (8 KB, 398x398) Image search: [Google]
1459716300861.jpg
8 KB, 398x398
oNe MoRe TiMe!!!

GOOO TRIPS!!!
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 312x445
Imagine 40 days without sex LOL
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.