[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marriage material vs Casual dating material
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: BarbaraPalvinElle00.jpg (234 KB, 680x434) Image search: [Google]
BarbaraPalvinElle00.jpg
234 KB, 680x434
If you disagree you're a cuck.

Marriage material:
>must be straight
>must be a virgin if you are a virgin
>If you're not a virgin she must have had very few sex partners prior to being with you
>must not have any tattoos
>must not have any piercings other than earlobes
>must not have dyed hair
>must not be a feminist

Casual dating material:
>can be bi, pansexual, or whatever sexuality that includes liking your dick
>can be a feminist as long as it's the kind that secretly desires to be dominated by a man
>can be a slut

Now if the top list seems like too much to ask for remember that you belong to the sex that actually has to achieve for a living and you deserve nothing but the best, never give up.
>>
File: 1464560848213.jpg (233 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464560848213.jpg
233 KB, 1920x1080
Casual dating material:
>>Accepts hookup culture
>>Multiple partners
>>Slut pride
>>Wears revealing clothing frequently in public
>>Piercings that anywhere besides her ear
>>
You should never get married, every relationship is casual, fuck off.
>>
>>29393719
>Yeah, that's right. Don't marry, never start a family! Morality? What's that? Hedonism is the way to live life!
No, you fuck off. There's fulfillment to be had in marriage as long as you find a worthy wife. Your degenerate self wouldn't care for that though.
>>
>>29393308
I don't believe in marriage but I'm marriage material according to you
>>
>>29394760
You don't need to believe in it or not, it's a real thing that legally exists. I should of also put
>intelligent in the OP post under marriage material
Whether or not she should be hot depends on a guy's league but she has to be smart no matter what.
>>
>>29393308
Nothing wrong with a QT trap senpai
>>
>>29394760
If you have a penis and would let me stick my dick up ya butt I would consider
>>
Honestly agree with you op.
>>
>>29393308
agree on everything in the marriage material list but the >must be a virgin if you are a virgin
I would like that, but I have come to terms with the fact that it is impossible now days.
>>
>>29395835
Then do not cuck yourself, fuck a few sluts while you're still single and then get with a good enough girl (who's still taken some dick) for life.
>>
>>29393308
>must not have any tattoos
>must not have any piercings other than earlobes
>must not have dyed hair

This is a matter of preference, and they do not determine who a person is

Agree with the rest
>>
>>29396180
Have you ever been on a dating site? The SJW type chicks almost always have dyed hair and the sluts always have piercings and tats. These are indicators of girls who aren't innocent and will probably falsely accuse you of rape or dump you to bang another guy. No thanks. This isn't 2010 anymore, dyed hair doesn't mean a cute scene chick is dtf. It's the complete opposite nowadays.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.