[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the more sex they have when they're younger, the less sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
the more sex they have when they're younger, the less sex they'll have when they are in a committed relationship.

Im telling you guys. the memes are real. Shes even trying to get me to stop playing video games. And she gets mad when i play my MMO with my friends that ive known almost as long as her.
>>
>>29393248
This is because they use(d) sex as a bargaining/manipulation chip, hence valued it less, hence did it more. It's not rocket science.
>>
>>29393279
>valued it less hence did it more
nice.
>>
I'm not sure what the point of this thread is, except OP is a cuck.
>>
File: 1464596115784.jpg (88 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1464596115784.jpg
88 KB, 1280x720
I donno about that man. Like me and my gf are kind of opposite ends. I was a virgin til we started dating and I know for a fact she had at least 6 boyfriends before me. I'm 22 and shes 24 so there is no denying that shes taken some dickings before me.

But my point is we've been dating for nearly a year and a half now and we still damn near fuck daily if not several times a day on days we're both off.
>>
>>29393338
i dont even want to fuck 3 times a day, i just want to fuck when I want to, not when she says its okay. I spent the whole day out with her yesterday, and now she wants to go out again. all i want to do is relax and get my dick inside her vagina, and shes basically ignoring all my advances. She doesnt initiate, and it seems like she shows no interest in sex.
>>
>>29393338
are you really good at sex, do you initiate every time? are you a beta bitch? what sort of person are you anon? It cant just be me thats not making things work. Something has to be wrong with my female.
>>
>>29393248
the dumb bitch even said "morning sex is my favorite", but when i go to touch her in the morning she throws me away.

I hate to realize that im in a relationship with a horrible choice of female.

and shes so fucking autistic. she wears these damn yoga pants with some stupid fucking flap, and i accidentally pull it up or something, and she says "stop it, you're messing up my pants".

Bitch im trying to take your pants off so that i can touch you without messing up your pants. Im so done.
>>
>>29393399
does she have a guy friend who is touchy feely with her? does her pussy ever smell like someone else's dick?
>>
>>29394008
lol no, none of that. she knows if she did, i be going to jail. I keep a tight grip on my bitch.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.