[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY ARE YOU ALL SO OBSESSED WITH GETTING LAID. I can't believe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1464830890265.png (912 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1464830890265.png
912 KB, 1024x1024
WHY ARE YOU ALL SO OBSESSED WITH GETTING LAID. I can't believe THIS is what everybody hypes up as the greatest experience ever. You robots are missing out on NOTHING.
>Be me, sick of being 22 year old virgin.
>Get Tinder, some fat girl messages me, invites me over
>itshappening.gif
>Pound away for ages, can't feel a fucking thing because condom
>The whole time bored as fuck, thinking about how I could be on 4chan or playing Dota 2
>Can't even finish, pretend to cum and leave ASAP
Sex is literally the biggest normie meme of all, jerking off feels 10x better.
>>
>fat girl

You're doing it wrong
>>
Sex for me - with my girlfriend that I'm in love with and without a condom ofcourse - is literally heaven. What you had was just a waste of time and you've probably desensitized your penis somewhat. I know I desensitized mine before getting a girlfriend and sex is still heaven. Bottom line, find a girl and fall for her and get on my level.
>>
>>29393326
>sex is still heaven

you are such a fucking virgin.
>>
File: youignorantscumdsc00036.jpg (26 KB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
youignorantscumdsc00036.jpg
26 KB, 448x252
>>29393233
>has sex with fat girl
>blames the condom when he doesn't enjoy it.
>>
>>29393233
kek
Welp, sorry it didn't go well.
But let's be honest, WHEN IT WORKS, sex is probably the greatest thing ever, and physical intimacy is probably necessary for your mental health.
Most robots don't just want to get laid, they want a GF to love (with which they can have sex, none of the emotional BF crap).
>>
>>29393377
You caught me

Originally a virgin.
>>
>>29393326
>waste half of life on annoying GF listening to her inane bullshit
>sunk cost of being her caretaker
>"s-sex is g-g-great guys it is so different with a d-different roastie!"
Fuck off cunt enabler
>>
>>29393233
It's because you fucked some cow, retard. Sex with a girl of a normal weight is good.
>>
File: 1456213071944.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1456213071944.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>29393925
Y-yeah it is so d-different! The v-vagina is s-s-special l-like a unique f-f-f-flower
>>
>>29393233
No shit, OP.

If sex was "literally heaven" like the other dumbass said, why are so many men with girlfriends and wives still miserable? Why do so many of them commit suicide?
>>
Because you fucked a ugly fat chick. That's like saying pizza tastes like shit because I just tried some gas station 7/11 microwave pizza.
>>
>>29393866
See that's the thing. You're cucked out of your mind. No point explaining anything to you at this point, you're too far gone.
>>
>He hasn't taken ecstacy and had sex with a 14 year old girl when he was 14

I seriously pity anyone who didn't fuck small tight teenage girls when they were a teen, I would definitely unironically fucking kill myself
>>
>>29394119
t. pedophile who never actually experienced teenage sex
>>
>>29393233
desu I wasn't even obsessed about getting laid at all until I met a grill I wanted to fuck. Now I'm obsessed with getting laid in general.
>>
sex is just the drug of choice for the majority of the population. Doesn't make it more than a drug. Tell me about your weedlife senpai, or your stimlife, or your acidlife. Not any different than talking about a "sexlife"
>>
>>29393233
Everyone here is college-aged and at the peak of their sexual prowess. As a 29 year old man, I find myself identifying with the board culture less and less due to its one-track obsession with sex and social acceptance, instead of focusing on relating the life experience of social outcasts and the put-upon, which is what interests me most.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.