[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Elliot Rodger proof that even money can't get you laid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 11
File: elliotrodger.jpg (87 KB, 992x744) Image search: [Google]
elliotrodger.jpg
87 KB, 992x744
Is Elliot Rodger proof that even money can't get you laid if you're genetically ugly?
>>
is it bad I think he was cute? he had a good jaw line and nice lips
>>
>>29393197
He's not even that ugly, it's just his face gives you a bad vibe.
Too bad I look like him.
>>
He wasn't rich enough for the Hollywood blonde stacies he was chasing, he would have done fine if he went for shitskins like himself.
>>
he wasn't ugly though, he was just a depressed, autistic narcissist
>tfw my life is too fucking similar to Elliot's, had one or two events in my teens gone differently I might have ended up doing what he did
>>
cant dodge the rodge

normies BTFO
>>
>>29393197
When people say money gets you laid, they're speaking of people with net worths of 5m+, not people with incomes of 100-500k.
>>
He was a dumbass that expected a hot blonde to ask him out. He could've gotten an average blonde or cute non white easy.
>>
Elliot was quite ugly but since he was a richfag he could have gotten plastic surgery to fix it. He couldn't have done shit about his manlet (5'8'') and dicklet (4'') status.
>>
>>29393278
This. He really ain't ugly.
>>
>>29393197
The problem was not his face or height or race or whatever. He just couldn't talk to girls and he was a special kind of narcissistic autist. The kind that rejects people's friendships then complains about never having friends
>>
>>29393197

He wasn't rich.

His parents were.
>>
Elliot Rodger is proof that being a robot is a choice. He had everything handed to him, good looks, money, status... and he chose to be a bitter kissless virgin loser.
>>
>>29393389
That doesn't matter to Stacy when she sees you driving a BMW. Idiot
>>
>>29393197

it sucks how girls never talk to someone who lookslike elliot rodger but all these other faggots literally sit on their asses and girls send them friend requests and twerk int heir faces and shit.
>>
He wasn't ugly. He was just one hell of an autist.
>>
>>29393398
OR his brain was dysfunctional in several ways and he was neglected as a child, growing up with an absent father in a very superficial environment
>>
>>29393223
I think he's cute too (no homo), but I also am pretty sure most girls who lived in his area weren't interested in "cute" boys but handsome, hot men.
>>
>>29393439

why is everyone always trying to blame elliot rodger for his virginity instead of the evil ass selfish society he was surrounded by which judged him his looks?
>>
File: Marclepine.jpg (41 KB, 529x397) Image search: [Google]
Marclepine.jpg
41 KB, 529x397
>>29393477
>blaming neurological conditions and a bad upbringing is somewhat the same as demonizing the person itself

society is only part of the problem. We have a feminism problem but it hasn't escalated into an uprising yet
>>
>>29393389
And even they weren't really that rich, especially after his father's failed documentary project.
>>
>>29393477
Elliot was decent-looking. How do you explain all the ugly fatties who still manage to get gfs?
>>
>>29393406

A BMW 3 series is not an expensive car, poorfag
>>
>>29393725

fatness has nothing to do with facial structure. if you're born with the wrong face and wrong eyes you're an absolute creep to women.
>>
>>29393406

when the man who steps out of the bmw is some eurasian male with no friends. its suddenly not a fancy car anymore.
>>
he is not even ugly. He was schizophrenic . Money can never overcome the feeling of security.
>>
>>29393748
If you're an angry autistic sperglord, even 10/10 looks will make you a creep. You're a kissless virgin because you're a pathetic faggot, not because of your looks.
>>
>>29393777

This

>>29393406

Retard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcvHSmF28qc
>>
the problem was he indulged into the very same fantasy this thread is based off. not his money or the way he looked.
>>
>>29393726
>the average person knows this

Again, that doesn't matter. Point is, he was upperclass and he made sure they knew. He saw his father could leave his mother and get another woman immediately after so this gave him the impression that economic status would get him pussy, so of course when he did approach women he wanted them to know he was upperclass, or at least he wanted to look like it.
>>
>>29393197
You'll get laid quite easily if you want to have sex with other men.

Women have no actual sex drive. Don't expect women to be looking for sex from you unless you're worth something to them
>>
>>29393819
>some shitty youtube video is an accurate portrayal of the real world

Wealth is supposed to help you keep a woman interested when you're hitting on her, not get her to make a first move anyway

You just can't accept that Elliot couldn't get laid because he was shit
>>
>>29393290
>normies
Didn't he only kill a few gooks and 2 actual stacies?
>>
>>29393197
Elliot wasn't that ugly, but to answer your question, yes it is. If an average looking guy like Elliot couldn't get laid, there's not much hope for the truly ugly men out there.
>>
The poor guy was fucked in the head and had some major errors in his logic. Also, narcissism.
>>
>>29393934
It woulda been higher but no one answered the frat door
>>
>>29393197
What money? He was middle class driving around a 20k dollar car in one of the richest areas in world. My friend has a 2015 cayenne and when we were visiting Eastern Europe he used to get aproached in the streets and by contrast this guy looks 10 times worse then Elliot plus he is a gypsy. Maybe if he was driving a Ferrari he would get some atention,so yeah,money works
>>
File: 12wpgl.jpg (71 KB, 889x500) Image search: [Google]
12wpgl.jpg
71 KB, 889x500
>>29393197

RIP Elliot. We hardly knew ye.
>>
>>29393197

Eliot was 5'5"

>>29393507
He looked like a rapist
>>
>>29393197
His problem wasn't being ugly, it's that he was fucking insane
>>
File: stranger danger.jpg (18 KB, 300x329) Image search: [Google]
stranger danger.jpg
18 KB, 300x329
>>29394287

What does a rapist "look" like?
>>
>>29394346

Like that guy.........
>>
>>29394420
You mean Marc Lepine? He did rape 14 women the same way you'd rape someone in Call of Duty, but no history of sexual agression
>>
>>29393197
He was just a dick
An attractive dick
Personality matters more than looks
>>
>>29394420

if you dont want him to look like a rapist then consent to sex with him. hes not longer a rapist.

women are so good at recognizing a rapist that's why 3 out of 4 are the victim of rape and sexual assault not from strangers but from people they trusted.
>>
>>29394346

a rapist looks like someone you dont want to have sex with.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 504x336) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 504x336
>>29394501
>personality is more important than looks
KEKED HARD familio
>>
>>29394465
>>29394504

He's got that I hate women look, same with Eliot, same with the old guy who shot up a salon (guy who got turned down for years)
>>
he is not even that ugly it was just his persona

which only got worse over time
>>
Elliot's social isolation was self-imposed and self-fulfilling.
>>
You guys are delusional. He was fucking ugly.
>>
File: _76130498_76125143.jpg (9 KB, 304x350) Image search: [Google]
_76130498_76125143.jpg
9 KB, 304x350
>>29394745

Look at his nose
>>
File: This is it.jpg (15 KB, 636x368) Image search: [Google]
This is it.jpg
15 KB, 636x368
he never lived to see his dream of putting women into starvation camps realized

f
>>
>>29394668

yeah cause when you look inside a maximum security prison all the guys in there for rape look like elliot rodger.

show me one convicted rapist who looks like elliot rodger. plz.
>>
>>29393197
He was literally insane.
His looks weren't the problem.
>>
>>29394668
Wrong. You would never say this out of context. Lepine looks like some guy who hasn't slept in weeks. Rodger looks like he's gay because of his feminine features and dick-sucking lips. I don't know about the other guy, but the Luby's shooter looked like an average guy yet you'd probably say the same thing (he looks like a rapist omg) because you're that kind of faggot
>>
>>29393197
women like dangerous psychopaths. if you carried on acting like patrick bateman, he would have gotten laid eventually.
>>
Elliot was in the wrong place. If he had that money in the suburbs, he would have gotten laid. And probably not snapped. Women in Cali must be so shallow.
>>
>>29394842
i meant to say he not you, lol
>>
maybe it was his overwhelming hatred and resentment for the opposite sex that thwarted his procreational efforts? just a guess
>>
>>29394863
he acted like patrick bateman on camera but he was a sperg with women obviously
>>
>>29394829

No, they have dead eyes, that smell & look of desperation. Hell you probably have it since you're so adamant that it doesn't exist
>>
He wasn't ugly, his only physical faults were that he was a manlet, he had a strange nose and he was Eurasian (not the most attractive ethnicity to white girls).

Otherwise he had great hair, jawline etc. He was just a severe autist
>>
>elliot rodger
>ugly
pick one
>>
>>29393197
I know you're memeing, but nonetheless, his problem was that he was a narcissistic psychopath.
>>
>>29393197
Elliot wasn't really ugly. He just developed a horribly shit personality.

>Supreme
>Magnificent
>Fabulous

These are not adjective that a normal person uses in their everyday speech; particularly not used to describe themselves.
>>
>>29395008
So you can just see through random people by looking at their eyeballs and hair style huh? When you see someone on the bus, you instantly know if they're rapists or not? But it can't be depression, fatigue, schizophrenia, a recent breakup, drug addiction, symptoms of medication or chemotherapy, lack of hygiene or just having a bad day, of course, it's all just woman hate and it can be spotted right away.
>>
>>29395030

He had a recessed chin and looked like a fag. He was ugly, on top of being an autistic asian manlet.
>>
>>29393350
Sauce on elliot's peepee size?
>>
>>29394346
>chart covers all relatives, friends and strangers
>there's still an others category
What could be classified as other in the chart?
>>
>>29395157
RELAX RAPIST
E
L
A
X

R
A
P
I
S
T

You need to get laid & stop protecting your virgin heroes
>>
>>29395169

Eliot was white, his dad was white
>>
File: shotgunsfuckshitup.jpg (78 KB, 576x410) Image search: [Google]
shotgunsfuckshitup.jpg
78 KB, 576x410
>>29395188
I wouldn't rape someone if I wanted to. I'm just irritated by dipshits like you because I'm an ISTJ and you sound like some ENFP chimp

pic related, what you should do sometime soon
>>
ASIAN
BETA
MANLET
>>
>>29393197
Elliot Rodgers wasn't ugly, he was just borderline (or completely, who knows) sociopathic
>>
>>29395126
i'm wondering if his "shitty" personality would made any difference if he looked like a chad
>>
>>29393811
Since when has 10/10 Chad ever been a creep? I've seen even 7/10 6'2" Chads get away with creepy shit all the time with wymyn
>>
>>29394501
Lol what fucking world do you live in.
Keking hard at your autism senpai
>>
Why are hapa guys so attractive but so mentally fucked reeeeeee
>>
>>29395220
He was also Asian, his mom was Asian
>>
>>29393197
Who ran genetic tests on him?

The only reason he didn't get laid is his generic robot attitude
>>
>>29395180
No actual sauce, but the "Elliot had a small peepee" meme is from a bodybuilding.com post by him. In it, he said something along the lines of "The average penis length is 5.5", not 4? That's unsettling."
>>
>>29393197
He wasn't that ugly at all though.
Elliot just wasn't willing to put ANY effort in.
>>
File: 1466357753982.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1466357753982.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29395183
Co-workers? Teachers? Bosses? Classmates? The( )rapists?
>>
>>29395814
>Why are hapa guys so attractive but so mentally fucked reeeeeee

Found the Japanese

>>29396267
That's cause his dad was a beta white cuck. This is why BMWF is rising. Y'all are cuck betas
>>
>>29395169
>recessed chin
you're a blind faggot. neck yourself
>>
Lol rodger was a hoax
>>
>genetically ugly

I wouldn't call him ugly? He's not super attractive, but he's definitely not below average.

I'm pretty sure it was more the fact that he was an absolute raging mega autist who was too narcissistic to even consider actually talking to girls and instead simply waited for them to come to him then threw a tantrum when they didn't.

Like, have you actually read his manifesto? Some of the things he did were fucking hilarious. He was invited to a normie party (as he was basically a normie for most intents and purposes) then stood away from everyone waiting for girls to come talk to him as he "was so obviously better and more attractive than all of the other stupid asshole guys there", then when they didn't he started shouting at people and tried to push a chad then got thrown out of the party on his ass.

But it's worse because he's recounting this story envisioning himself to be completely in the right. He never even considers for a second that it was the way he approached it that caused the debacle, he only ever blames others.
>>
>>29396555
Most people on here don't know that because they just obsess over the fact that he was a virgin and only watch his Retribution video. Most robots are stupid, plain and simple
>>
>>29396555

This

I really don't get when people espouse him as some kind of king robot, he wasn't a robot, he was a rich narcissist who would have absolutely despised anyone on this board.
>>
>>29393197
Rodger isn't ugly at all t. femanon. He could have rocked a slightly androgynous yet sexy look easily.

He was rich, his dad was a movie director, he looked good, many would certainly have found him hot. Literally the only problem was that he was obnoxious, an asshole, had delusions of grandeur, and apparently was paralyzed by a fear of approaching women while simultaneously blaming the world (women) for his personal failures
>>
>>29393477
Because it was 9000% his own fault. I read the manifesto. He was a dick who never tried to approach women or hone his own social skills, never made an attempt and pushed away even the few friends he managed to make and then had hours-long crying fits over the "injustice of it all".

Society can be very cruel, but Elliot honestly caused all of his misery himself. He was attractive enough, rich enough, from a cool family etc. He acted like a whiny cunt to everyone around him and didn't make a single move towards getting a gf apart from deigning to say "hi" to some random girl once - and then acted outraged because blonde goddesses weren't beating down his door to suck his dick because he's so superior.
>>
>>29393315
Too many rich people by him. You know that some cute girl that works at Taco Bell would take all sorts of dick if it meant she could stay at home instead of make burritos all day.

A middle-class income is enough for that
>>
>>29393197
He wasn't ugly. Actually, right after the massacre a lot of chicks on Twitter reacted by saying "lol this shooter was cute xoxo" because women are truly that vapid.

http://www.dailydot.com/crime/elliot-rodger-so-hot-right-now-horrible/

>>29393223
You're hardly alone, as stated above.

>>29393389
Well meme'd.

>>29394820
This. Finally, someone with some common fucking sense.
>>
>>29396393
Nah I'm a white girl but I have yellow fever
>>
>>29397292
bebe you're not white
>>
>>29397357
Im not that disgusting tripfagging nigress, thank god
>>
Wasn't really ugly, just had an ego the size of op's mom.
>>
>>29393197
He wasn't rich or ugly. He's a fucking idiot. His plan to meet women was to walk around hoping they talked to him. His plan to make money to attract women was to spend hundreds of dollars on lottery tickets.

Why do you see him as some kind of hard done by martyr? He never tried.
>>
>>29398664
This

Elliot Rodger didn't know the real hardships of being a robot. He was just paranoid and narcissistic and yadda yadda
>>
>>29393197
>genetically ugly
Lol. I liked it.
>>
>>29395296
he had severe mental issues and was practically institutionalised since he was young.

to compare him to your average beta on r9k is wrong.
>>
>>29393315
What currency? Roubles?
>>
I'm really surprised that he never mentioned anything about trying weed in his manifesto, which surprises me considering me lived in CA for a large majority of his life. I think it would have been beneficial for him. He was always too wrapped up in his own thoughts. Not trying to sound like a cliche stoner but Elliot just needed to smoke weed and chill out.
>>
>>29393197
He dresses ugly. His face is cute.
>>
>>29394780
God damn he looks good in this picture
>>
>>29393197

Elliot wasn't ugly. He just made zero effort to make a personal connection with another person. He likely had some form of anxiety when it came to the opposite sex or social interaction in general.

The difference between him and your average autist is that he blamed his character flaws on everyone else besides himself and refused to accept that he was alone because of his own actions. This created a feedback loop in his head that eventually drove him mad. No one interfered with the feedback loop in head because he never talked to anyone and was by himself all the time.
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.