[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to fuck that fish.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
I want to fuck that fish.
>>
The last 30 minutes of that movie were so fucking over the top
>>
>>29393758
Summarise, with spoilers et all.
>>
>>29393861
Fuck spoilers I'm on my phone.

Basically dory got flung out of a truck headed for the Cleveland aquarium that held nemo and his dad who were trying to rescue her.
Then she fucking forgets everything and is just happy to lucky but she wanders into her parents now because plot.

Then she remembers and summons her whale shark and baluga whale friends to help her. They go and swim towards the bridge the truck is headed where there is conveniently some otters there. Dory gets flung up by the shark and makes the otters act all cute so people stop and create a traffic jam.
Then her and an octopus go onto the truck but it starts back up so they literally hijack the truck and start driving it the wrong way up the highway somehow not killing anyone. Then police start chasing them and shooting at them and they ran the truck through a wall and jump off a cliff to go back into the ocean where they are all reunited.
>>
>>29393159

MODS !!
it's an underaged fish
>>
File: tumblr_o8wdkcpRug1r5z5hko1_500.jpg (38 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8wdkcpRug1r5z5hko1_500.jpg
38 KB, 500x375
>>29394678
Originalotocappicuisbjds
>>
>>29394914
how can 3DPD compete with that cuteness?
they can't
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.